Chapter 11-I Love You Too

I'm up in my room and I can't even go outside. It's so hard to even get to school there seems to be paparazzi everywhere I go. I'm getting anxious staying in the house. I go to the front door and see the boys talking into the cameras. As I've got high curiosity I walk into the living-room and the news is already on. Sophia and George are watching the boys on TV with smiles on their faces.

The boys got asked questions and they answered with very detailed answers. It was all about me I don't know how long I was standing listening to their responses, somewhere on that time I started crying. They asked the boys if I was dating one of them, which I am, Jayden steps forward and starts talking about when we were four, which I listened to very well.

"I met her when we were four, she came over to our house and at that time we lived in Miami. She ran up to us and started talking nonstop. I was always mean to her, saying she couldn't do football, rugby m or karate but look where that got her. Then when she would leave I would talk nonstop saying how great a person she is. My mum said I was in love but I didn't know what love was at that age. She was gorgeous, hell she still is, she doesn't care bout her or anyone else's appearance. It's all about their personality. Her personality is the best part-" I didn't hear the rest as i ran out of the living-room to the front door and I text the boys to open the door discreetly so they don't notice.

I told them the plan and they opened the door for me and I ran out to Jayden but stopped on the door step to hear what he was saying that made tear fall down my cheeks.

"-She is the best part of my life and she is probably the only girl I care for and she is probably watching this on the tv because of her high curiosity." That made me smirk. "So I'm going to say what I've wanted to say since the day I left. I love you Madison West Smith. I love you with all my heart." He said into the massive cameras.

"I thought I told you not to call me Madison. But I was watching it on the tv before I wanted to surprise you and then you said that." I told him and he looked shocked to find me out here. "And also I love you too Jayden Willian Johnson." I say with the biggest grin on my face probably the same one he has. I run up to him and he runs to me and we meet in the middle. The cameras following my every move. He picks me up and spins me around m, once he stops spinning he doesn't put me down, he kissed my forehead, cheeks, then my nose and finally my lips. He kisses me with passion and so much love. Maybe he isn't a player after all, I thought.

Authors note:
Finally they said they love each other after 12 years. A very love emotion chapter but I can't help it.
Until next time, My Lovelies xxx