Chapter 2 - Boys and More Boys

The flight to Boston was 6 hours long. I got to know more about Mrs Johnson and her family, that she is proud of. When we got outside their house, there was a gate that had a gold 'J' on I guessed that meant Johnson's. Behind the gate was a gravel road leading up to the house. The house itself was gorgeous, it had cream coloured walls and double doors and windows with fancy patterns.

We got inside she showed me to my room, told me she was going to send some of he boys at a time. I had the whole third floor; bedroom, bathroom, karate practice area, recording studio and lots of cupboards and storage spaces. My room has cream walls, there was a queen-size bed in the middle of the room and against the wall with a sea blue rug at the end of it. A desk with a new silver MacBook with a blue cover that had a karate master and a football as well as a rugby ball on it they were the some of the sports I do.

The boys came filing in, it didn't bother me that they all came in at once. They were all hot and the younger ones were adorable. "I'm Jayden and that's my twin Hayden," he points to a boy similar to him, "and don't talk to me, as I don't know you and you are probably her for our money." He just stormed out of the room with his twin who apologised to me for his brother.

"I'm Nick,16, I don't play sports." A tall boy with glasses smiles at me and shows me his dimples.

"I'm Austin, I play football, there's the other set of twins, Cole and Chase and then there is Ryder who plays baseball." Austin explains quickly, "What do you do? Cheerleading? Gymnastics? Yoga?"

"No I do karate, football, rugby and athletics." They all stared in disbelief, I just smiled at them.

After talking with the boys who didn't leave for an hour, it was dinner. No one but Mr and Mrs Johnson know what happened to my family. I helped set the table, then we all did into our food. Then the question I knew was going to be asked but didn't want it to, "Why are you here? 'Cause I wanna know if there's a good reason unless your just using us?" Jayden growled lowly at me. "You could be using us for our money or you can be a whore that just sleeps with all the older ones."

"Shut the hell up. You don't know what I'm capable of doing to you as you walked out when you were supposed to get to know me. I'm here because I have no freakin' family left and your parents were in my dads will. So don't assume I'm going to use you as I'm not that fucking person but I'm the person who can whip your ass. If you watch Martial Arts you'll know who I am and don't try and smart mouth me saying I'm a girl. Oh and NEVER call me Madison." I said back at him more angry than anything. I turn to Mrs Johnson who has her eyes wide and mouth open like everyone else, "May I be excused?" In a more calm voice than I was before, she just nodded.

I've been on their so called garden, its more of a field, for about an hour workin out, playing football and practicing karate moves. After doing my end stretches someone started clapping and cheering, I turned around. Our faces were inches away. He had gorgeous eyes, I thought. I might have a tiny crush on him for who he is and not how he looks, but he may not be single. "Hey." He said softly.

"Hi." I said quietly then he just walked away.

Authors note:
Hey guys I love writing this book it lets me forget what's happening in reality for me and I live in England so it may be weird if there are Americans reading this and I'm sorry if you Americans are getting confused! Who was it? Does anyone know who she is? Picture of Adam Johnson, won't be a lot of him till chapter 4 or 5.