Chapter 3-Truth

***1 week later***
I've been here for over a week. I've had someone dislike me and having weird encounters with Hayden. Ever since the first one we had, we've been trying to avoid each other but since we live together it's kinda hard.

Mrs Johnson found a bunch of CDs of my mums recordings. I started playing them and her voice is full of passion when she sings. I go into the recording studio and find my song book in a box. I then start singing, "... Snuck in her room right after she left, put petals on the ground, her head on your shoulder when you walk down, I'm left to wander. Will I ever fall in love? And where is he now? She's with him and I'm in the back seat, no it's not right but it hurts when there laughing. I've never been where they are..." I sang along with the music.

Clapping is all I heard when I took my headphones off. I looked around and found the whole family staring at me in disbelief and happiness. I blushed and looked down until someone put two fingers under my chin and made me look at them m. It was Jayden, ever since I told him why I'm here he has been kind, but he still doesn't know I'm famous as I'm a ranked 3rd champion, worldwide, in karate. He's the only one who doesn't know its pretty stupid that he can't go on the internet and search me up.

When I was bored, I went to my karate page on Facebook and saw what new I had; Where's the Famous West Smith gone! It had a lot of crap. 
I put up a new status. "I'm in Boston that's in England and I'll be living here for a while."  I walked downstairs and knocked on Jayden's door, he opened it with a shocked expression plastered on his face. I guess he found out, I thought. " Your fucking West Smith, my all time favourite karate master," He shouted but then mumbled something that he probably I couldn't hear but I did, "The one I had a crush on since you came round for the first time."

After he said it I remembered coming here when I was four and there was only 6 Johnson boys. It was great fun whenever I came round I always played with Nick, Jayden and Hayden. I was four when I started karate, so I've been doing it for twelve years and that what amazes everyone.

Jayden has been feeling a lot more flirty towards me and i always look at the others and they smirk and laugh. When Jayden walks out the door I flip out on the boys that are in the room. They just try and act all innocent cause they know something that they are keeping from me.

I'm in the recording studio, I'm mostly in there, singing a song my mum wrote. I heard a faint knock, so I went to the door and saw Jayden. Suddenly his lips were on mine, I stood there frozen until he pulled away. I ran to my room and locked the door. It was five minutes until there was banging and shouting from what sounded like Adam and Isaac. So I thought it would be best to go out there. I go to the bathroom and freshen up, then I got to the door and unlock it as quiet as I can. I walk out and it's silent for what seems forever, and then in a blink I'm in a bone-crushing hug from Mrs Johnson.

After the commotion it was a blur and we are now eating dinner. Jayden kept looking at me, that made me uncomfortable. So I asked to be excused and he followed me.

"Why are you following me?!" I whisper-shouted at him
"I just want you to hear me out," he said with no emotion, I just nodded, "So. When we were four and you used to come over, I fell head over heels for you. You weren't what I was expecting, girl wise, you showed us your karate moves, we all knew you were going to be amazing at it, you have emotion and passion for it. When we moved to Boston, I was devastated to leave you but it wasn't my choice." He told me with truth in his eyes and words. "Oh! You have school on Monday. You'll be riding the bus with all of us who go to high school." With that he walked away.

Authors note: This was probably a filler chapter, sorta, but the video is the song Madison sang in her recording studio. I'm really loving how the book is turning out so far. My grammar isn't the best as I'm only 12. So hope you liked it.

Lily xxx