Chapter 6- Question and Answers

I feel like I'm doing the worst thing that could possibly do. It's been a month of living here. I'm still getting used to the boys walking around in just boxers.

It was 6am on a Friday and I've still been getting the same questions asked to me. It's so annoying they should be used to it now. I walk into the kitchen and I see Nick doing something to his finger. I let curiosity get the best of me so I ask him, "What are you doing?"
"I'm checking my sugar levels." He told me straight up.
"So you have type 2 diabetes?"
"Yep." He says popping the 'P'.

No one at school has found out who I am as I go by a different last name. I have a feeling they will find out soon and that's what terrifies me cause I know the boys at school will annoy me more and the girls will be terrified of me, but that's not that bad.

Just when I think of that we walk into school and a boy younger than us comes over. "I knew you looked familiar and your last name isn't Johnson it's Smith. You are a young karate master!" He exclaims.
"Yes I am West Smith, is everyone happy now. If you try and do anything to me I will break you! Literally!" I shouted to the students who were outside, near the parking lot.

I looked at the boys and they just smirked at me. Typical boys, I thought. Before I could function I was on the floor with the Johnson boys on top of me.

School was a blur. We were heading to the boys' favourite restaurant, Prezzo. (AN: I love this place, in Essex.) it was just some of us talking, I zoned out as they started about bets and who's gonna be captain.

We get home and I go to my karate practice area. I was taking out all my anger, sadness and stress out of my body. Just as I was about to punch someone walked in front of me and held my wrist. I opened my eyes, that I didn't know were closed. It was Nick.

"Sorry, I need to tell you something." He says quietly whilst letting go of my wrist.
"Sure, what's up?" I ask.
"Jayden told me you like me and him. So what are you going to do?" He tells me.
"Well first I'm going to beat the bastard up," I say with slight anger, "but then I'm just going to go on with my life and so do you." I tell him.

I walk into my recording studio and lock the door and turn the music of my favourite song on. Then I get carried away and start singing.

"Do you remember when I said I'd always be there?
Ever since we were ten, baby.
When we were out on the playground playing pretend,
I didn't know it back then.
Now I realise you were the only one.
It's never to late to show it.
Grow old together,
Have feelings we had before,
back when we were so innocent.
I pray for your love,
girl love is so unreal..."
"... I fell in love with my best friend,
I remember when I said I'd always be there,
Ever since we were ten, baby"

Banging on the door is all I hear, every time I'm recording, I pull the blind up on the door. It's Jayden and the rest of the boys.

Authors Note:
The song is Best Friend by Jason Chen. It's the song West sings. And also the picture is the thirteen year old Austin. He will be in some chapters and same with the other boys who aren't in a lot.
Until next time, My Lovelies xx