0.10

Sophie's pov

I walked out of class finally ready for lunch when I saw my group of friends I was going to hang out with today.

'Heyy guys,' I tell them as I walk up to them.

I started talking to my friend Emma when I feel someone grab my ass.

I turn around and see Connor and a bunch of his little friends laughing and giving him high fives.

'What the fuck was that?' I asked him mad and angry.

'Yea! What he fuck was that Connor?!' I hear Tayo yell walking up to us mad.

Oh fuck.

'Chill it was a joke,' Connor said laughing.

'Well it's obvious Sophie didn't like it!' He shouts and grabs him by the shirt.

I get in he middle of them and held Tayo back.

'Please don't,' I begged him.

And when he was about to say yes I feel Connor slap my ass hard. To the point where it probably left a bruise.

'Your dead,' Tayo says and gets around me and punches Connor and gets on top of him and keeps punching him.

Jacks pov

I was sitting down next to this girl that kept touching me making me annoyed.

Then I heard some girl keep yelling stop which sounded like Sophie so I got up and looked where I heard it from and saw a big group of people around something and Sophie just screaming stop it.

I ran over there and saw Connor and Tayo fighting and Sophie looks beyond scared. This is it. This is how I'm going to gain her trust.

I walked in there and pulled Tayo of Connor grabbed Connor while Sophie got a hold of Tayo.

'Tayo please ,seriously stop it' she yelled at him and he kept trying to move her out of the way so I was fed up.

I pushed Connor into the crowed and got Tayo myself.

'Your scaring the shit out of Sophie so you better fucking stop it,' I growled at him making him stop and look at Sophie.

'Soph. I'm so sorry,' he said and hugged Sophie.

That's when the teachers came.

'Jack Gilinsky! Office!' Ms. Markez yelled at me.

'No it wasn't him,' Sophie yells at her.

'Then both of you 2 at my office,' she says pointing to Tayo and Connor.

After everything happened I found Sophie sitting at a near by table with her head on her backpack which was on the table.

I walked over to her and sat in front of her.

'Hey,' I told her making her head go up, take a glance at me, then smile.

'Hi Jack,' she tells me with a smile with a tone like 'I'm so happy now,'

'Hey Soph,' I tell her making her sit up right.

'Why were Tayo and Connor fighting?' I asked her to see her roll her eyes.

'Connor kept smacking and grabbing my ass and Tayo got mad and yea,' she explained.

'Well could you blame Connor?' I mumble to see Sophie getting up with the 'are you fucking serious?' Face.

'No no Soph I'm sorry,' I told her grabbing her arm and pulling her down.

'Whatever I just can't wait to go home,' she tells me so done with school.

'Lets ditch,' I tell her seeing her head rise up fast.

'Ditch?? Like leave school?!' She whispers/yells.

'Oh gosh,' I said before I started laughing.

'What?' She asked confused.

'Your too innocent,' I tell her grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the place I ditch.

'Where are we going??' She asked whispering still.

'Why are you whispering??' I asked her.

'What if someone hears us??' She says looking around.

'Good. Jack Gilinsky will get another title of making the most goodie-goodie ditch,' I told her not really caring.

'Another?? What other titles do you have?' She asked in her normal voice as we walked.

'In pretty sure you know them,' I tell her annoyed now.

'I don't all I know is that you like to bang a lot of girls,' she tells me making me let out a little laugh.

'Why are we going back here. We're not aloud to,' she says looking around.

In the back of the school near the ceramics room there's a gate making sure we can't leave but of course there's a lock that only the teachers have.

I looked around to see if I left the thing I usually pick the lock with on the floor but I couldn't find it.

I turn to see Sophi freaking out behind me making me laugh.

'Your hair looks pretty,' I told her noticing it making her calm down.

'Thanks,' she replies as I step towards her.

'Watcha doing?' She asked nervously as she bumped her back into a wall.

'Oh nothing' I told her as I looked her features and touched her hair.

She looked really scared and nervous making me smirk knowing she gets like this around me.

As soon as she saw my smirk she pushed me away laugh.

'I'll take that,' I told her grabbing a Bobby pin from her hair and biting it so I could pick the lock.

'Smooth,' she said making me laugh and herself.

I picked the lock and finally got it opened and opened it.

'After you,' I told her doing that one gesture that you do when you say that.

She looked back at the school and then looked at me and smiled.

'To me, skipping classes,' she said smiling and walking out with a smile.

Oh my I'm sorry I Havnt updated

GUYSSSS download the app lalalab! It's such a cool app!
- YOU CLICK A CERTAIN PICTURE AND THEY SEND IT BACK AS POLAROID PICTURE!
- USE MY CODE FOR 5 DOLLARS OFF YOUR PURCHASE!!
-  PGRG5AS9
- DM me for something else for your purchase!!

But yea guys I love you and I'm updating every story soon and I'll be promoting my code on my other stories