0.18

Sophie's pov

'Tayo are you okay?' I ask once he answers his phone.

'No I'm fucking not okay I fucking miss you babe,' he slurs making me already tell he was drinking.

'Just stop drinking and calm down,' I tell him annoyed with his actions.

'No babe I'm fucking sorry I over reacted and fuck I miss you so much I'm so sorry,' he says now crying because he never cries so I could tell with his voice cracking.

'Tayo no it's okay I understand completely,'

'Can I go over right now to see you?' He says snuffling.

'Right now? I'm sorta busy,' I tell him not really sure what to say.

'Don't fucking tell me your hanging out with Jack again,' he says annoyed and mad and anger again.

'Maybe I am and maybe I'm not but I don't want to fight over that topic again,' I tell him getting annoyed as well.

'You know what have fun being a little slut Soph,'

He then hangs up leaving me there speechless.

I walk back into he room and see Jack looking down at his phone.

'Everything alright?' He asked standing up walking towards me.

I shake it off realizing that Jack is here with me and he's better company than any one right now.

'Everything's perfect,' I tell him as I give him a fake smile and hug him.

'So I should get going because it's getting late,' Jack says as he walks towards me.

'What? No,' I said disappointed by what he just said.

'Wait you want me to stay?' He asked in disbelief.

'Well of course. We're friends now,' I tell him as I grab his hand and pull him towards me.

We hug and then I let go of him and sit on my bed to see my phone ring with the name 'Erika💗' on it making me smile.

I answered it and began to regret it.

'What did you do to Tayo?!' She yelled at me through the phone as I can hear Tayo yelling.

'Nothing. He's over exaggerating,' I said rolling my eyes, knowing that she was with him.

But I didn't want to ruin this day.

Pretty short ;(