0.13

Jacks pov

'You cheated that's why?!' Sophi yelled at me as I laughed my ass off while she pouted.

'I did not! I just made it easier for me to win,' I tell her as I sit up in my seat and look at her pick up her mess.

'Because your obviously scared of losing to me that's why,' she said as she got up to throw away the napkin she used to clean up.

'I shouldn't have doesn't that anyways because I'm just scared of losing that ass. Damn,' I tell her as I look at how fucking good it looks as she threw it away and walked back over here.

'How can you lose something you never had huh?' She asked me smirking as she got her backpack from he floor and walking out leaving me speechless.

We were at the ice cream shop for maybe an hour getting re-fills, talking and laughing and right now we grabbed a handful of chocolate chips when the lady wasn't looking and we were seeing who could throw them in tha air and catch them with their mouths and Sophie was close to beating my score which was 12.

I grabbed my bag and followed Sophie out as she waiting in the passenger side for me to unlock the door with a cute smile on her.

'What?' She asked again with a little giggle as I unlocked the door.

I looked down with a little smile and just shook my head.

'Whateverrrrr,' she said as she got in the car and threw her backpack in the back seat while I did the same and then buckled ourselves up.

'So what should we do now?' I asked her as I started the car and waiting for her to tell me where we should go so I knew where to go.

I looked over at her and she checked the time and from the glance I got, I saw the time and it was 4:26.

'Oh shit I need to get home,' she says shocked by the time.

'I'll give you a ride so address?' I asked as I started to get out of the parking lot.

She gave me the address and I started driving to as Soph turned the the radio on to have think about you by G-Easy and god damn this girl can sing.

'Damnnnn girl,' I told her as I leaned to the side of the door and looking at her.

She started laughing and she covered her face.

'Lets see what other music you have on here,' she said grabbing my phone as it was plugged into the aux cord.

She clicked it and then turned it off as I listen to see what song she played and it was uber Everywhere making her laugh.

'Why are you laughing?!?' I asked her as I looked at her.

'Watch watch watch,' she told me waiting for a part of the song.

The song went on and I listened to it carefully to listen to what was so funny about it.

'SKRR,' she yells and then starts laughing into tears.

I looked at her and then started to laugh with her.

'This house rightttt here,' she says as I slow down to see which house is hers.

She unbuckled her self and grabbed her backpack from the back and say there for a little.

'I had fun today,' she tells me making turn to look at her and smile.

'Me too Soph,'I tell her grabbing her hand that was above her thigh making me able to feel her skin since she was wearing her blue shorts.

She smiled and let go of my hand awkwardly and looked out side of the door to find someone opening the door to her house.

'Well that's my brother, I texted him I would be at the house already so I'll see you at school,' she says about to get out the car but I grab her hand.

She sits back down and turns to look at me and I stare at her and give her one of those charming looks that the guy gives in the move and the girl falls hopelessly in love with him.

She stares back at me with a cute smile but I guess the look didn't work because she made it awkward.

'What?' She asks making me look stupid and let go of her arm.

'Nothing,' I tell her looking a head.

'Well bye Jack I had fun today. Thank youuuu,' she says as she gets out of the car and closes the door.

Well fuck. She didn't fall for that look. I really thought she was starting to like me.

Why because your starting to enjoy her company?

No.

I love both of those songs❤️