24

Read below guys it's sorta important :))

Sophie :

'Hey jack it's getting late. I should get going.' I said as I checked the time on my phone realizing that it was already 8pm.

'I don't feel like driving.' He whined as he fell back on the bed.

'Then don't drive. Let me.' I said giving him a cheesy smile knowing he wouldn't let me drive.

'You know what? Alright let's see how you drive.' He says getting up from his bed and grabbing a hoodie.

'Really? Are you being serious?' I asked seriously thinking he wouldn't actually let me drive.

'Yea come on.' He says throwing me his keys and walking out of his room. I'm still shocked standing in his room but then quickly follow him grabbing my backpack.

I chase him to the car and throw my backpack into the back and do everything I need to. Put my seatbelt on, turn the car on. Bla bla bla.

I start it and realize how sensitive his car his so if I stepped on the gas, it would go fast and if I pressed on the break, it would break fast aswell.

I finally got home with me, Jack, and the car all in one piece and parked it in the drive way since my moms car wasn't there.

'Thanks for inviting me to your house. I had fun talking and playing with glue.' I tell him causing him to chuckle.

'Yea so did i.' He says sorta ending the conversation.

'Alright well Imma get my backpack.' I say struggling to grab my backpack.

'I got it.' Jack tells me making me just get out the car and wait for it. Soon enough he got it and walked around the car and handed it to me.

'Thanks again.' I say looking down at my shoes.

'No problem. Really. You're always welcomed at my house.' He tells me as we walk up to my house.

He's lowkey super sweet. Que cute.

'Well I'll text ya.' I say basically saying bye.

'Yea alright I'll see at school tomorrow then.' He says and starts to lean in making my arm extend out on instinct.

'Uh.' I said quickly regretting what I did because I lowkey wanted him to.

He stayed quiet for a bit with a confused face plastered on his but then anger came out on his face.

'Damn after everything we did today I still can't get a kiss from you? What the fuck does a guy have to do?' He asked annoyed.

Now I did not regret anything. What an asshole.

'Is that the only reason you invited me over?' I asked offended and rude at the same time.

'Well I sure as hell wasn't trying to learn the fact that you're a virgin. Everyone fucking knew that.' He mumbled putting his hands in his pocket.

I gasp and walked into my house slamming the door in his face.

I slid down the door and was waiting to hear him leave but instead I heard him sigh.

'Sophie I swear I didn't mean that.' He says making me more annoying knowing it was probably why.

I sat there still then got a message from 'My boi💙'

From: My boi💙
I rlly didn't mean that Soph I promise. I'll see you tmr at school❤️

I got up and left to my room to shower and fall asleep and that's exactly what I did.

#

Guyssss I'm trying to make my book better so I'm starting sorta fresh. 50\50 with everything but I might leave out details or change them so yea :)) love ya guys