0.11

Jacks pov

'So what do you usually do when you ditch?' She asked as we walked together to the park which was right next to the school.

'Uh smoke,' I replied.

'I'm already ditching and that's enough of me doing bad things so what else??' She said grabbing the straps of her backpacks.

'Wait you've never smoked anything before??' I asked in disbelief.

She just shook her head.

'Here,' I told her opening my backpack.

'You carry weed in your backpack?!' She whispered at me.

'I wouldn't make you smoke weed Soph. At least Vape,' I told her handing her my Vape bottle.

She grabbed it and I zipped my backpack up and put it on and took the Vape from her hands as we walked.

I got everything okay for her to use it and handed it to her as she grabbed it and looked scared to use it.

'So how does this go?' She asked me making me laugh.

'Your right, you have done enough bad things today,' I said laughing at how innocent she was and grabbing it from her hands and taking in a deep breath.

'So Jack Gilinsky,' she said trying to start a conversation as i let out the thing i took in.

'Sophie what in the world do you see in Andrew?!' I asked her exagrating making her shake her head and smile.

Damn she has a good smile.

And a good ass.

Oh gosh.

'Hes actually really sweet and nice,' she explained as she to me as i out it back into my backpack.

'and why did you guys break up?' I asked as we finally got to my car.

I clicked the thing that made the car turn on and when she saw me car she smiled.

'Teach me how to driveeee!!' She squealed making me laugh thinking id actually let her drive my car.

'Haha no, get in the car,' i told her making her face go blank and then she got in and out.

'Awe are you sad,' I asked her as i put my index finger putting her chin up as she pushed my hand away and crossed her arms like a little kid.

'Awe you are mad at meeee,' i saw laughing at her.

'Shut up,' she said laughing and put her seatbelt on as i started the car.

'so what did happen to you guys?' I asked again

'He lied to me about being with a girl and he end up fucking her,' she said shrugging like it was nothing.

I turned to her about to say something but saw her just looking at hands.

I guess she could feel my eyes staring because she looked back at me.

'what?' she asked me giving me such a cute smile.

'Just thinking,' I told her as i contuined to stare.

'Thinking offff?' she asked giggling.

of how cute you actually are.

'Your big ass,' I said smirking before i started the car and sped off.

Updates updates updates