0.9

Jacks pov

I didn't care about the whole morning thing as long as I had some chick to blow me during lunch.

It was already break and I saw Sophie with a whole group of friends she never hands out with.

I'll ask her about it later.

I was was walking to the Cafeteria like I always do to get breakfast before 3rd when some kid bumped into making me bump into some girl.

I turned around and saw this kid named Connor. He was with his big group, the one Sophie was in.

'Oh shit sorry man,' he said still laughing.

'Oh you think this is funny huh?' I asked him pulling up my sleeves but Sophie stood in front of me.

'Hey jack I'm sorry about Connor. That was my fault,' she tells me as the rest of her little group leaves into the cafeteria while she stays and talks to me.

'Whatever I don't care,' I tell her walking away from her but she grabs my arm.

'Hey what are you doing tomorrow after school?' She asked me as we stood near the entrance of the cafeteria.

'I don't know,' I told her in that 'I don't care' tone.

'We should hang out,' she tells me smiling.

'I thought I was just using you,' I told her and started walking but she pulled me Back again.

'Right, I still need to apologize for that. Jack Gilinsky I am truly sorry for accusing of that. It was wrong of me to accuse you of something I didn't even know of. And I promise to you that I will never ever accuse you of something as long as I live,' she tells me and then gives me a hug by moving my arms and finding their way around the back of my chest.

I took it by shock and stood there a little and then finally hugged her back.

'I did feel bad, I swear Jack,' she told me as she let go of me.

'It's fine,' I told he but she cut me off.

'No Jack I swear I really do feel bad you have to believe me,' She told me.

'Sophie. I'm perfectly fine I promise. Thank you for your apology. I'll give you mine when we hang out tomorrow after school,' I tell her making a smile appear on her face.

'Alright then,' she said as the bell rang.

'Damn,' I say under my breath.

'What's wrong?' She asked as we walked towards our classes together.

'I didn't get breakfast,' I tell her.

'Here,' she says.

She opens her backpack and pulls out an apple.

'It's not much but it's something,' she tells me as i put my hand out.

'It's just fine,' I tell her as we finally made it to her class.

'Thanks again for the Apple Sophie,' I tell her as she was about to walk into her class.

'Call me Soph,' she says as she gives me a warm smile and disappears behind the classroom door.

Cool story bro