0.16

Jacks pov

After all the crying stuff, we started hanging out and i think shes started to fall for me.

'Hey, whyd the music stopped?' Sophie asked as she walked into her bathroom to put her hair up in a pony tail.

'Uh i dont know, maybe when your mom called it must of stopped,' I guessed making the most reasonable answer.

'Well can you press play?' she says still in the bathroom.

'Sure,' i tell her as i walk over to her phone.

I picked it up and clicked the button to see a picture of her and Tayo, the one she made me take.

'Oh my password is 1458,' she says making me slid it and enter it to see her home screen, its a picture that i took of us when we ditched.

I smiled at it and shit my pants when Sophie hugged me from behind.

'Oh shit you scared me,' i told her laughing and lookig for spotify on her phone.

'Do you like my home screen?' she asked still hugging.

'Most definitly,' i said smiling and turing around to look at her to see her smiling.

'What?' I asked like she usually does.

'I like this side of you Jack Gilinsky,' She tells me and then walks away to her bathroom again to do who knows what leaving me to think how happy she can make me feel.

'Watcha thinking about?' She shouts to me from the bathroom.

'How good your ass looks in them shorts,'

Wow this is pathetically short