chapter 1

When I woke up it was about 6:15 and my school started at 7:30. I quickly took a shower, Blow dried my Brown hair and got ready for school. When I was ready I quickly ran downstairs and kiss my dad on the cheek.

"Bye Daddy. I'm going to the bus stop." I said to my dad and ran outside to the bus stop.

I wait for the to come. As I was wait I heard some people talking about a test in Math today.

When the bus came I went in and took a seat. I decided to take out my notes and do some extra studying for that math test. I took it out and began reading. When the bus got to the next stop I put my notes away and took out my book.

Suddenly a guy comes up to me and ask, "Could I sit here?"

I nodded a yes and he sat down and began talking to some guys around him.

At some point he ask, "What book is that?"

And I said, "The Hatchet."

The Hatchet was my favorite book. I would read it nonstop. When I got off the bus I went to my friend Melanie.

"Hey Melanie." I called.

"What's up Hope." She replied.

"Nothing much. You?" I said.

Melanie is my best friend. She has beautiful blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes.  

We went to our first period teacher. Mr.Adam was a great biology teacher. He would do a lot of dissection labs.

He said, "Okay class today we are taking a pop quiz. Get out your pencils and begin."