"Why don't you want to go home to your friends?" Anya walked in and I didn't even know she was there till she had spoken to me. I didn't even know how to answer her question because I didn't know why myself. I found out that I'm not human and that I can heal things just by crying. I became a stranger to myself therefore to everyone I cared for. I wasn't the old me, and seeing the old me wasn't all that impressive.

"To answer your question, I don't know. I mean, I miss my friends but that life doesn't even seem remotely close to the one I'm living now." I could be honest with her because you can't lie to a mind reader.

"It's not impossible to be happy though. We hope you stay because we haven't had any new friends come and stay with us. Isabel really likes having you around, she doesn't have to hid her wings or walk like normal people. She hates being tied down or not allowing herself to be seen for who and what she is." I could tell Anya cared for Isabel a lot by how she protected her and spoke of her as if she were delicate. And did Anya just call me friend?

"I think I'm going to stay a little while longer to see if I can get some answers about myself." I heard her squeal in excitement. I never knew she cared for me specially after flipping out on her. "But can you do me a favor and knock before you come in that way I know you're in here." I laughed.

"I'll try and remember that." She smiled and walked away

I got up to turn my lights off and close my door, all I wanted to do was crawl in bed and fall asleep. I changed into my over sized t-shirt and crawled in bed the satin sheets felt cool on my skin. I looked at the dark ceiling thinking about how could I be given something so beautiful yet depressing.

====

Blake's POV

There's something about Thea and I don't know what it is, but the animalistic side of me feels as though she's much more than she seems and those instincts are very rarely wrong. I try to avoid her hoping she doesn't know about what I am, but when it comes down to it I can't stay away. Everything about her is intriguing yet familiar. If she knew about what I was she would do one of two things: one would be to run away from me and two think I'm some sort of Twilight dream guy. Nothing about what I am can compare to that. I'm a werewolf, a village destroying, hideous beast. The movies make it seem as though I'm some sort of large wolf that you could hug. I am an animal, and when I change I'm lucky if I have the strength to keep control of him. I lost control last night after she ran in to me, we were lucky I had delayed the shift long enough to get to my safe room. My wolf side found her threatining as much as she was tempting but I don't understand how? And if I hadn't have had the time I needed to get to my safe room my wolf would have either taken her or eliminated her. In the fight of holding him back I scratched my chest horribly. I can heal but it's a slow process. However her gift was truly remarkable, she could heal instantly. The gashes on my chest were almost done healing but once her tears touched it was like I had never got it at all. Touching her tears left the alternating feeling between cool and warm followed by tingling numbness. I hated to see her cry but with her sadness came the true wonders of beauty. When I saw her tonight the color of her eyes were like no other I have ever seen. They were a dark blue as if you were looking though the window of the sunken titanic.

"Blake?" I looked in my doorway where Anya was standing. After living here so long I learned that just because I had my door closed didn't mean people wouldn't come in.

"Yea what's up?" I have tried so many things to prevent her from reading my mind but nothing ever worked so I just gave up trying.

"I just wanted to let you know that Thea is staying. She doesn't know how long but we all know she will." I didn't know rather to perk up or be sad about the fact that she was staying. She had friends that loved her and a home she could call her own. "You know she likes you, right?" She asked as if I was suppose to know.