21- but i love you

for lonihorxn -- much love !!!

***

"let's do it Leonie, it'll be fun," Shawn said to me as he flipped on his hoodie and grabbed me by the hand.

"Shawn, what if they notice it's," i said reluctant, but giggling at the idea, as he cut me off.

"they won't. i'm wearing my hoodie and i'm going to be looking down the whole time, this is going to be great," he said again, coming up from behind me and picking me up by the waist.

"Shawn!" i yelled, trying to escape his grip by wiggling violently.

"Leonie!" Shawn mocked back as he continued walking forwards.

he placed me down once we reached the back door of the stage that leads out into the sea of girls waiting to be let into the arena. we stepped out and were immediately being stared at by many people.

"Shawn, this isn't a good idea," i said, fear overcoming me as i stand, shoulder to shoulder with teenagers. i violently gripped Shawn's hand as he shimmied his way through the crowd.

"shhh, let's keep going," he said, keeping his head down as he led the way through the mob.

i starred at the floor, avoiding eyes contact with everyone. i bumped into a group of young teenagers and my hood fell back.

"uh oh," i said quietly to myself as the girl's eyes met mine.

"it's leonie!" one of them yelled as loud as they possibly could and everyone's heads turned in my direction.

Shawn whipped his head around to see what had happened and his hood slid down the back of his head as well.

"and shaaaaawn!" the same girl yelled. soon enough, everyone in the room was screaming at the top of their lungs and racing in my direction.

"run!" Shawn yelled at me, not letting go of my hand and dragging me back towards the door we came out of.

we were being clawed at and screamed at and our clothes were being pulled on, but we kept running.

"i love you!" some girl yelled in my ear as she grabbed onto my arm, resulting in a long scratch mark up from my elbow to my shoulder.

"why did you do that?" Shawn yelled at me, out of breath.

"my hood fell, i didn't do it," i yelled back, the stage door now in view.

the security guards blocking the door saw us running, and quickly opened the door and held back the girls who managed to get near us.

we ran inside and slammed the door. we both rested against the wall, sliding down against our backs, laughing loudly.

"what happened Leonie?" Shawn asked, grabbing my cheeks in both of his hands and shaking my face around.

"my hoodie fell down," i said, laughing as i rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his sweating torso.

he planted a large kiss on my forehead and smushed his cheek against the top of my head.

"you're so stupid," he said, grabbing my hands, chuckling "but i love you."

***

hope y'all liked this

kinda odd but idk

-lindsey