Chapter 6: I Love You

*Warning! This chapter will have some smut in it so if you want to skip this chapter you can, you won't miss much*
~Sami's POV~
Me and Tim are the last ones at the office. I was finishing my last video and he was finishing editing one of Ross' videos. I walk out of my office after my video.
"Are you done yet?"
"Almost. Just have to add some finishing touches."
"Ok. While you do that I'm gonna make sure all the lights are off." I go to my office and turn my light off. I look at everyone else's offices and all their lights are off.
*Time skip to house cause I'm lazy right now*
Since we have tomorrow off cause its Easter, Tim decided we should watch a movie then go to bed.
"So what movie to you want to watch?"
"Well how about (least fav movie)?"
"Nuuuu that movie sucksssss." I say whining.
"Ok fine how about (fav movie)?"
"YASSSSSSSSSS!"
Tim put the movie in and sat down next to me.
*After movie*
"I'm gonna get a shower before I lay down ok?" I say.
"Ok beautiful. I love you." Tim said with a smirk.
"Love you too." I ignore his smirk.
*After Shower*
I walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. Tim wasn't in the room. I go over to my dresser and get dressed. When I take the towel off my head Tim comes up behind me. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him, soon he starts kissing my neck.
"T-Tim." I stutter while he kisses my sweet spot.
"Do you want me to keep going?"
"Y-yes."
Tim turns me around and pins me against the wall and starts kissing my lips. He moves closer to my body. Closer. Closer. Closer. Touching. He pulls apart and he grabs my hand. We walk to the bed. He lays me on the bed and starts kissing me more and moves back down to my sweet spot. When he pulls apart again he takes his shirt off along with the shorts he was wearing. Tim sits me up and pulls off my shirt. I cover my breast, scared.
He moves my arms, "Don't. Your beautiful." He kisses me.
He lays me back down while kissing me. He then pulls my shorts off along with my underwear. He then pulls off his boxers revealing his dick. Before he puts it in he asks,
"Are you sure about this?"
"Yes."
"Its gonna hurt at first so please tell me if you can't handle the pain."
"Ok."
Tim then slowly starts putting his dick inside me. It hurt really bad but soon it started to subside. He was going slow and it started to feel really good.
"F-faster!" I shouted.
Tim started going faster and faster. I started getting a weird feeling. Soon it disappeared. I realized I had cumed.
"Sami I'm about to cum!" Tim yelled.
Soon I felt it shoot inside of me. Tim pulled out and laid down next to me.
"I love you Sami."
"I love you too Tim."
*1 week later*
The past week I'd throw up every morning when I woke up. I know it isn't the bad dream that jeeps appearing. Where Adam rapes me. I told Adam about it and he says he will never do that. I opened the cabinet and pulled out a box of pregnancy tests. I took 4 just to see. I waited 10 minutes after I took them. They all came out positive. I was gonna stay home since I threw up again this morning but now that I know why. I'm gonna go to the offices and tell Tim.
*At the offices*
I walk up behind Tim and scare him. He jumped and screamed.
"Holy shit Sami! You scared me!"
"I need to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"I'm pregnant."
"OMG!" Tim screamed and hugged me.
Everyone was now standing in the Sami room.
"Tim why'd you scream omg?"
Tim looks at everyone and I turn around.
"Because. I'm pregnant." I say happily
"Congrats you two!" Adam, Max, Ross, and Barney scream.
I turned to Tim.
"I love you Tim."
"I love you too."
Tim pulls me closer to him and kisses Me passionately. I'm finally happy.