Chapter 7

Fionna woke up around 10:30 ish and realized she wasn't home. She felt an arm around her waist and tubes to see it was a sleeping marshals. She then sat ontop of marshal poking him in random spots on his face. He of course swatted at all of them.

"Marshal wake uppppp. Aaa to dead guy". She said while playin with his hair. "Fine don't wanna get up ill just have to tickle you".

Fionna slowly bent down and started to tickle marshal. His eyes then shot open and he busted out laughing. "Ha I knew I'd wake you up!" Fionna said while retracting her hands. "Good morning marshal". She said while leaning down to give him a kiss. "Good morning Fi". "Ima call cake I'm sure she's flipping out that I didn't come home". "Alright" he said while handing her his phone.

Fionna then jumped up and dialed cakes number. "Cake I'm sorry I didn't come home last night I had fallen asleep at marshals." "Alright ill see you when I get home" alright by cake"

Fionna hung up the phone and then jumped onto marshal and his bed. "So mr.abadeer what's for breakfast?" "Well if you would get up I'd go make some." "But I don't want to you comfy"

"Fine then you coming with me." And with that he picked up fionna and she wrapped her legs around his waist and held on for dear life while he floated to the kitchen.

He sat Fionna down on a chair and pulled out eggs and bacon and of course strawberries. He tossed one to Fionna and had one him self. "So fi how did you sleep?" "It was great. You make a good pillow." She said while giggling.

Fionna looked down realizing 2 things: 1 she only had on a big shirt that wasn't hers and 2 she didn't have pants. "When did I change and where are my pants?" "Don you remember I gave that shirt to sleep in and you said but I don't have pants I wear so I just said wing it and you did then you fell asleep" "oh yea".

"Anyways breakfast is done" he said placing a plate of bacon an eggs infront of her. "This looks good". She said taking a bite. After that first bite she basically inhaled the rest and was done in seconds. "Tasted better the. It looked". She got up and put we plate in the sink.

Then marshal walked up behind her and hugged her from behind. "You know Fi we should do this more often." "What stand in your kitchen hugging each other?" "No you staying over" "oh duh" she said facepalming.

She turned around and hugged marshal back. Marshal then lifted her in the air to his room and plopped her down on his bed. Fionna never realized he had a tv in his room. "What do you wanna watch?" He said while turning on the tv. "I don't know uhhhh how about this". She said while pulling out a movie. "Scary movie 4. Are you sure?" "Yep I've seen it i know it's not scary" she handed him the movie and climbed back into his bed and put the covers around her legs and patted the spot beside her.

Marshal flew over next to her and cover up beside her. Fi scooted closed and layed her head on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around her laying his head on hers.

---------------------------------------------

Hi my little bearr cubs! Ah 20 reads i know its not much but its better. Finally a decent lengthed chapter! As you can tell I'm losing my writers block and it's awesome! And shout out to msalexburrislover I want you to check her out and vote and comment! (''')(o.o)(''')

XxMama Bearr