Chapter 3

~Authors POV

Cake came running to find Fionna and when she got there she was fuming.

"Get away from my baby!" Cake said jumping an knocking Marshal over. "Cake get off of him" Fionna said pulling cake off of Marshals scratched up face.

"What the glob cake!" Fionna said helping up Marshal. "Are you ok?" She asked Marshal. "Yea I'm fine just give it a minute". Fionna stood there dumbfounded same as cake while watching Marshal heal just about instantly.

"Cake what that fo--". Cake had picked up Fionna and had carried her home before Fionna could her sentence. "Baby I told you to stay away from him!" "You just ruined my almost first kiss!" Fionna said quickly covering her mouth. "What did you just say! You where gonna allow him to kiss you!" Cake was furious.

"I wanted to kiss him! He is... I I have feeling for him". Cake stood there shocked for a moment and processed what just happened. "I'm sorry I just I didn't know". Fionna hugged Cake and then they sat down to talk about everything. "We'll Fionna if your happy Im happy as well. Tomorrow you can go see him and send my apologies and you have my blessing. I know your 17 now and it's your decision not mine I love you Fionna".

Fionna then hugged her sister and walked upstairs and then got in the shower. After the shower she changed into her jammies and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Hey my bearr cubs I know this is mad short but it's 4:20 in the morning and I owe you an update and it would mean the world to me if you would vote and comment and tell your friends to read this it would help keep me motivated. I appreciate the people who read this but if (bout to sound mad selfish) If I don't get anymore reads I might end this sooner then I wanted I know that's mean but I'm sure you understand right? Anyways night well morning my bearr cubs see you next update.

XxMama Bearr