Chapter 5

We were sitting well floating in the air for a little before anyone said anything.

"So wanna watch another movie?" Marshal asked. "Uh sure you pick this time". "Alright you gotta get down for me to get it" "I do... Damn". Fionna hopped down and walked into the kitchen to get some strawberries while marshal picked a movie. "Did you find one?" Fionna said walking back into the living room.

"Yep now come sit" as he said gesturing to his lap. "And bring the strawberries our you might leave with a white shirt" "Marsh! Leave my short out of this" Fi Said while adjusting her self in marshals lap shoving a strawberry in his or I should say onto his fang.

"Alright we ready for the movie?" "You bet.. Wait what movie is it?"

"Saw" Fi was shocked knowing movie liked that scared her. She then layed back onto marshal and just rested there while wincing a few oh who am I kidding a lot as she watched the movie.

"It's alright Fi I got you" he said hugging her. (Marshals thought) I could stay like this forever just with less of Fionna jumping ever twelve seconds. Marshal then kissed Fionna forehead and just relaxed

---------------------------------------------

Hey my little bear cubs! I'm sorry to say this but I think ima just end the story hear. If you think other wise (which I doubt cause hello horrible author) comment letting me know and I will try my best. I'm also fighting writers block so that's majorly influencing my decision. Oh glob I'm nuts. See you next time (maybe).

XxMama Bearr