Chapter 2

~Authors POV

Marshal had arrived and was floating in when he saw Fionna dancing with gumwad. He floated there for a moment and was partly angry she was dancing with him. Fionna had looked at PB to see what he was looking at. She ha turned around to see Marhal. Once she saw him she left PB on the dance floor and ran over to Marshal.

~Marshal's POV

I had just came in looking around the room and spotted Fi and gumwad. As they were dancing he glared at me. Fionna had notice his look and spotted me then she came running to me leaving him on the dance floor. His look was priceless.

~Fionna's POV

I saw Marshal by the door so acting with out thinking I went running to him forgetting all about PB. "Marshal! You made it!" As I said jumpin and hugging him. He was shocked at first then hugged me back. "I wouldn't miss your party even though gumwad was the host". He put me down and told me he had a suprise for me.

~Marshal's POV

"I have a suprise for you Fi". "Ooooh let me see let me see!" Fionna Said while trying to find out what I was holding behind me. "Come on ill show you somewhere else". I said picking her up bridal style and carrying her to a lake. I set her down on a hill and she just looked at the moon reflecting on the lake then she looked at me with her sparkling baby blue eyes. She looked at me and started to walk over to me. "This place is amazing Marshy." She said while hugging me. "I know it's why I brought you here Fi" she looked up at me and just smiled. "Can I see my gift now marshy?" "Of course". We walked over to a bench and sat down. I grabbed the little box and handed it to her.

~Fionna's POV

He handed me the box and when I opened it it was the most beautiful blue sword necklace I have ever seen.

"Marshal... I I it's beautiful thank you". I gave him a big hug and asked him to put it on me. After that I hugged him again and while hugging him we looked at each other. We then slowly grew closer to each other and our faces where inches apart both of out eyes closed getting ready for our lips to touch when all of a sudden we heard a certain cat scream "Stay away from my baby!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n hey my little bear cubs I'm sorry if this Is kinda short but I have to baby sit so I could only get this much done. Ill see you next update by my little cubs

XxMama Bearr