Chapter 15

Chapter 15

May: Graduation Day

"Baby you're going to be late." Norman calls from the living room.

"Be right out." I yell.

I double check myself. I'm in a knee length white classic dress with black heels and my hair down in curls around my face and some light pink makeup.

I grab my cap and gown and head to the living room.

"Okay I'm ready." I say.

"Why are you with me again?" He says staring at me like I'm a trophy.

"Because you're sweet, funny, loving, sexy and oh yeah the sex is fucking amazing." I laugh out loud and he joins.

"Come on let's go." He winks. He leaves right before me and I barely trail him as we arrive at the school.

I get to the room where the ceremony is being held and Janel motions me over to her.

"Damn girl you look hot." She says.

I laugh. "Thanks. So do you but you always do." She was in a slinky black number that hugged her curves just right and cute black heels with a peep toe.

"Where's your man?" She asks.

"Oh he's near. I think he has to get some things in his office and then he'll probably be here in a few minutes."

"How hot does he look today?"

I smile. "He's always hot to me." I say.

"Well I know but today is special so I imagine he looks incredible." She wasn't kidding. He was ready before me and when I saw him I swear I stopped breathing.

"He does. That's why we were delayed." I smirk.

She gasps. "Dirty. I like it."
I laugh. He was wearing a whole black suite. Black trousers, shoes, white button up with a black tie and jacket but the way it was styled just for him and his shirt hugged his muscles and his jacket didn't hide it much which I was glad for. His pants always were nice on him but these seemed to fit just right. His ass was so amazing already and the pants enhanced it. He even did his hair different.

Normally it was down around his face and kind of messy but still nice. Today it was slicked back a bit so you could see all of his face. His blue eyes popped and I lost it when I saw him dressed. So naturally I stripped it off of him and we had a quickie against the living room wall.

Janel and I make small talk. She and Thomas were finally together. It took him way too long to ask her but he made it. He didn't think she liked him that way. I said, "What else did she have to do? Throw herself into your lap?" He broke out in laughter and turned a bit red.

Fifteen minutes later we are told to have a seat. Our friends and families began to file in. I was disappointed my parents weren't there but it was what it was. I sent them an invitation and even called them and my mother asked if I was still with "that older man." I said yes and she said, "Well we cannot support that." I told her it wasn't about me and Norman is was about me graduating college. I even told her that I wanted them there but she wouldn't change her mind. My father felt the same but when he heard I wanted them there he tried talking to my mother but she said no. So I left it alone. Norman was really mad when he found out they wouldn't be there. He was more upset than me. I told him not to worry that it is how they are. His mother knew about me. I had never talked to her personally but Norman would say she said hi when he would talk to her on the phone. He told her about us because she'd find out either way and although she wasn't too happy about me being a student the more Norman told her about me the more she came around. She seemed like a nice woman and I hoped to meet her one day.