Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Fall

It's been about four months since we got caught and reprimanded in a way. Norman had to take a month off and that about killed him. He took up some hobbies and tried to pass the time. He got through it and now its fall and he's been back.

I told Janel what happened just because she already knew about me and Norman and she was shocked that it turned out as well as it did. She was happy that me and Norman were still together and doing well though. Mrs. Landon knew we were also together and she didn't care. She never said a word about it so if me and Norman were to hold hands or kiss in his office behind the door that was between us. We didn't have sex there anymore. It was too risky and we could not risk it this time.

I didn't mind summer school. I took a lot of classes that weren't necessary for my major but I found interesting. It was going to be a big year. I quit my job a few weeks ago only because I knew senior year was coming and I'd be so busy. I would have class and then have to do an internship so I knew it was going to be hectic but I had Norman there to keep me grounded.

We were doing amazing too. He was just as loving and sweet as ever. Always made sure I was alright and I was sick about a month ago and he took care of me. He bought me medicine; got me sick foods as he called them like soup and such and he also had my professors gather my assignments for me and e-mail them to me. I joked he went into the wrong profession. I called him Dr. Reedus. Which he was because of his Ph. D. He said one time that didn't sound too bad and laughed.

No one has found out about us and that I was thankful for. I wasn't ashamed and I was ready to hear what they'd say about me but I didn't want to hear anything bad about Norman.

Today was my first day of senior year and I was excited and nervous. Norman was excited for me. He knew this meant everything to me. I was now pretty much living with him. I'd go to my dorm for more clothes if needed but nearly my entire wardrobe was already at his place. I even had some of my things there like some pillows or knick knacks, books, and cd's. I had pictures of my family but I hadn't spoken to my parents since I told them about me and Norman. I knew I had to tell them sooner or later and I didn't know if maybe someone else would tell them so I told them. They weren't happy and I told them to accept it or I was out. They decided to not accept it. I have never been too close with my parents so it wasn't a huge thing but it disappointed me because I wanted them to meet Norman. I knew if they actually gave him a chance they'd like him.

I go through my clothes and choose a pair of baby pink jeans and a plain white crop top and some white flats. I was all about my flats. Comfort over everything. I leave my hair down and then put on some makeup.

"Norman I'm ready." I say coming out to the kitchen where he was getting a drink.

"Always so breathtaking. Why is that?"

"I don't know." I laugh.

He sighs and laughs.

"I hope you have a great first day of your final year babygirl."

"Thanks me too. I hope you have a wonderful day as always. Try not to be a downer with the senior pranks. It is a tradition." I smile.

"Oh gosh yeah that thing is here again." He says with fake enthusiasm.

I laugh at him. "I'll see you later baby." I kiss him and head out the door. 

I get to school and go to my locker. I place all my new books and supplies in it. After I get what I need for the morning I head to my first class of my first day of my last year. It has been a crazy three years so far and about a year and a half had been spent with Norman.