Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Come Monday morning I am feeling much better than Friday. What a difference a few days can make. That and the thoughts of one hot Mr. Reedus and his comforting words. I walk in with a smile on my face and go to class knowing that I will ace this exam.

I get to my last class of the day knowing I'd probably see Mark and I was hoping to because I wore something today that proved he messed up. It wasn't to show off but at the same time he needed to know I was not a prude like Stephanie said and that I was a woman not some meek little school girl that always studied. I mean I did always study but there was a reason for that and in my opinion not to sound cocky my GPA was probably higher than his.

I was wearing a pair of hot pink high wasted shorts and a cute black tank top with a little lace at the top. I had on a thin little black cardigan because I was not trying to get kicked out for being inappropriate and a pair of flats.

I had my hair up in a simple ponytail and some light makeup.

I usually wore makeup but then other days I didn't see it necessary but today it was.

I walk to my seat as I see Mark in the back eyeing me with his mouth wide open. I smirk as I sit. Yay for me.

After class Mark comes up to me. "Andie, wait. How are you?"

"I'm really well. You?"

"I'm alright. You look amazing."

"Thanks." I smile just being friendly and laughing inside. Eat your heart out.

"Umm look I've been thinking maybe we should give this another shot. I really miss you and it wasn't right with that other person."

Wow he was something else.

"Mark don't. Save it. If you want Stephanie be with her. If you want someone else be with them but it won't be me again. You had your chance and I don't care if you met someone else. You didn't owe me anything like I said so it is what it is. Just be happy. Bye."

I walk away smiling. I walk down the hall when I hear Mrs. Landon. "Ms. Mason."

I turn. "Yes."

"Mr. Reedus would like to see you before you leave for the day."

"Oh okay." I walk to the office.

"You can go in dear." She says.

I walk in.

"Sir, you wanted to see me."

"Yes. I just wanted to see how you were." He looks up at me and something flashes in his eyes and then he's fine.

"I'm great. More than great. Mark actually tried to ask me back out but I told him no and I basically didn't care what happened with us. It was so funny seeing his face." I laugh.

He smiles a devilish smile. "You are too much. I would have loved to see his face." He laughs.

"So no more tears?" He asks.

"Nope. None. Not since that night with you."

"Good." He hesitates wanting to say something but maybe he doesn't.

"Sir, is there something else?"

"I just well...I wanted to say you look quite beautiful today. I mean you always do but maybe with that smile it ups it." Oh shit. My heart starts racing. He is always so sweet to me. It makes it hard for me to focus and not rip his clothes off. Yeah I went there.

"Thank you sir." I blush.

"I also like the way you blush when I compliment you."

Oh man is it getting hot in here?