Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I wake up in the morning but it seems it's still early because it's still dark. I look at the clock. It's only 6:30am. I need to go home and get ready for class but I don't want to leave this bed or this man. I look at him sleeping and smile. He's beautiful. I place my hand on his cheek. He stirs.

"Morning." He looks at me.

"Morning. I'm sorry to wake you but I should get home to get ready for class."

He hums. "Alright." I go to move but he pulls me back in his arms.

"Hey, about last night..."

"Don't. I meant it. I know you meant it too. I do love you. Last night was nothing but incredible. More than that. It's always more with you." I say placing a kiss on his lips.

He smiles. "I love you. It feels good to say that."

I smile. "Come on I have to leave and I want you to walk me out so put your pants on." I smack his ass through the blanket and giggle.

"Oh hey missy you keep getting handsy neither one of us is going to make it to school."

"Promise?" I say.

We both get up and get dressed. I stare at him when he's fully dressed in a vintage band t-shirt and his sweats.

He looks at me and then looks at himself. "Do I have something on me?" He says curiously.

I smile. "No, you just look even more amazing in the morning and you are just a vision in that."

He looks at me wryly. "You have to be kidding. I mean compared to you I look like a homeless man under a bridge."

I laugh. "Nice babe." I walk over to him as I grab my shoes. I wrap my arms around him just holding him placing my head on his chest. He was quite tall compared to me. My head stopped right under his pecs. His arms wrap around me too.

"I'll see you soon?" I say.

"Of course my love."

I untangle myself from him and he walks me to the door. We hold hands until I descend and let go of his hand slowly. "Bye baby." He says sweetly.

"Bye." I pout a bit.

I walk to my dorm and shower and grab my things and head to the diner for some breakfast on the go. I order myself a breakfast burrito and I decide to get Norman something. I get him two breakfast burritos, some hash browns and some toast with a coffee. I knew I'd have to text him and tell him I needed to give him something so that he could find a window to get it.

Me: Baby I'm on my way to school. I need to give you something so let me know when and where to meet you.

Norman: I hope you're giving me more of you ;) Just come to my office.

I put my phone away and head in. I go to the office and tell Mrs. Landon I made a breakfast run for "Mr. Reedus" because he was going to be late. She bought it. She knew "Mr. Reedus" wasn't traditional in the way he was with the staff and students. He was personable but he did take his job seriously too.

I walk into his office and I smile as his head is down concentrating on something. His pen in his mouth.
"Mrs. Landon what is it?" He asked assuming it was her.

"I brought you something."

His head flew up when he heard me. He smiled instantly and I swear the world stopped with that breathtaking smile. "I got you breakfast."