Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Tuesday was going to be a great day I could feel it. The revelations that me and Mr. Reedus I mean Norman had yesterday made sure of that. I loved the way his name sounded coming from me.

Yesterday after we parted he texted me on and off until I went to sleep. He told me he'd find a way to talk to me Tuesday because he wanted to say all of the things he didn't get to Monday and he wanted to do it in person.

I get dressed. I put that little extra effort for my new man. I smile to myself wow what a turn around. I went from not wanting a guy to kind of liking someone while having a forbidden crush on someone who was superior and older than me to having an affair with that said superior. It was so cliché I know. It's been so overdone in books, movies, and in reality but in my case it wasn't the power or daddy issues. I was a woman and I actually liked this man. We had things in common and we clearly had a connection that wasn't just sexual. Although I have to say that is a great part too.
Since last night I have done nothing but think about how he felt inside of me.

I shake off the thoughts as I look myself over in the mirror before I leave. I have my hair in a messy bun and I wore a black lace skirt and a baby blue tank top and cardigan over that. I owed quite a few cardigans. If I could live in them all year I would.

I head out to my new favorite place. I mean it was kind of my favorite place before but now it was like a new excitement instilled in me. A new adventure if you will.

I walk passed the office slowly seeing if I could see him. I had no luck. I sigh as I make my way to my first class. I knew I couldn't let this new found romance interfere with my school because this was number one priority so I focused as much as I could. I had to put Norman out of my head for now.

During lunch I grab a salad from the cafeteria and start eating. I had way too many burgers and pizza lately so a salad wouldn't hurt today.

Someone from the staff whose name I can't remember approached me as I finished.

"Ms. Mason?"

"Yes?"

"Mr. Reedus would like to have a word with you in his office." He hands me a pass.

"Alright. Thanks."

He leaves and I throw my stuff away and head to the office. Mrs. Landon isn't around so I head to his door and walk in.

"You wanted to see me sir." I say as I close the door and lock it.

He looks up at me. He gulps. Well I can tell he likes what I'm wearing as he looks me up and down. I smirk.

"You like?" I ask.

"Very much." He crooks his finger to come to him.

I walk over to him and look in his eyes.

"You look good enough to eat!" He says licking his lips.

I smirk and bite my lip. "I'd let you eat me when and wherever you'd like." I say breathy.

His eyes close as he breathes deep.

My hand comes up and touches his cheek.

His eyes open to look at me.

"I find it very hard to not touch you now that I have had you." He confesses.

"Me too. I could channel it before but yesterday changed everything.

He leans in and kisses my neck licking across my skin. I moan into him. "Norman." I whisper.

"Andie. You are so intoxicating. I wanted to tell you that since I met you. The first time I saw you I had never seen a woman as beautiful as you. I talked to you and you were so witty. Then we really talked and I could tell how sweet and beautiful you truly are. The times I saw you in the café after my workout I'd have to go home and jerk off."