Epilogue

A/N: 3829 words btw. I think this is the longest 'chapter'. I can't believe this is the official end. Read a/n at the end please

It was five years later. Both Kian and Jc doing different things apart from YouTube, but still the promise of never leaving the other remained. It had been a month since Kian and Jc had seen each other, since Kian was away at the moment, playing a role in a new film. Of course they still Skyped every night, always making time for the other. It still wasn't the same as actually talking in person though. Then their was the part Jc was shy to admit, he missed Kian's warm arms that he could just sink into when he needed to feel protected and loved. He also missed the random kisses that Kian would give him at the randomest of moments, because somehow those meant the most to Jc.

Today was an especially important day because today Kian came home and they would finally be back in each other's warm embrace.

Jc sat on their couch, staring at the front door, any minute now his love would be walking through that door. His leg bounced up and down, excitement already racing through him. In that instant he heard a car pull up in the driveway followed by the slamming of a car door and then the sound of the car being locked. Footsteps drawled nearer, and once the key had turned the door knob Jc was already on his feet.

The door opened and Kian walked through, starting to take off his shoes, but not noticing Jc yet. I guess that didn't surprise Jc much since Kian was never the observant one of the two.

Kian finally turned around after a couple minutes to come face to face with the boy who meant the world to him.

"Fancy seeing you here," Jc said, leaning against the couch with his arms crossed.

Kian grinned widely, dropping the bags he was still carrying and rushed over to Jc, pulling him into his arms. Kian rocked them side to side, planting small kisses on the side of Jc's chin, nibbling slightly which made Jc giggle and push Kian away playfully.

"I've missed you so much," Kian admitted, pulling back from the hug to look into Jc's eyes. Kian quickly closed the gap between them, very much needing to feel Jc's lips against his own. Both boys smiled against the kiss, causing Jc to chuckle soundly and burry his head into the gap between Kian's shoulder and neck.

The boys spent the whole afternoon just cuddled up on the couch, telling the other about all that had happened that month.

"You know what?" Kian said after Jc had finished telling him that he took some nice photographs in the forest. Jc spent a lot of time capturing the beautiful moments in life.

"What?" Jc asked Kian as he saw him straightening up, seemingly in thought about something.

"We should go somewhere, and I know just the place," Kian grinned, already having planned out everything in his head. Kian shot up from the couch, pulling Jc along with him.

This took Jc by surprise, "Right now?" Jc questioned, looking at his phone to see that the time was already 7:30 at night.

"Yeah, why not? Did one month away from me make you responsible?" Kian smirked, laughing as he booped Jc's nose.

Jc slapped his hand away, telling him to playfully shut up. "No, it didn't, I was just wondering where we would be going at this time? Every place that isn't a bar or club is practically closed," Jc explained, finding the comment about him being responsible offensive for some reason.

"I won't tell you where we're going, but do bring a extra set of clothes," Kian concluded, jogging up the stairs to find a extra set of clothes himself.