Chapter 4

A/N: I Don't like asking you guys for votes, comments or stuff like that but I'm just asking for 2 votes or some sign that I should actually continue this story :( anyway that's all, see u guys at the end of the chapter :)

- Kian's POV -

It was pretty silent in the house without Jc. JJ was there but he wasn't loud or anything like Jc, so it's safe to say I was alone. I had acted like I didn't care that Jc was gone, I didn't even give him a hug when he left, I regret that now.

Everyone was busy, Sam was filming a video(shocker), Connor was in Australia visiting Troye, he would go down there every other week just to visit him. Ricky was filming his Halloween short movie, and Trevor was at the radio station with Alexis.

"I'm gonna go out and actually do something. You wanna come?"  JJ asked.

"Nah, I think I'm just gonna stay here and chill," I said sitting down on the couch.

"K suit yourself," JJ said before walking out the door.

I got up from the couch to go make some snacks, since I would probably just be watching movies by myself for half the day. I finally decided on The Notebook since I hadn't seen it yet.

About halfway through the movie I started crying, I usually try not to show my sentimental side in fear of being called weak. I'm actually a really emotional person, I don't think anyone knows that except for maybe my mom and other family members.

The whole time I was watching the movie, I wished someone was here to watch this with me. I had someone in mind but I couldn't think like this about them. I shouldn't think like this about Jc.

I want a girl to be here with me and cuddle because I like girls. Right?

~ Jc's POV ~

Today was the first day of filming and I was so excited. I decided I would meet up with Lia and have breakfast.

"Lia! Hi!" I said when she came out of the elevator.

"Jc!" She looked up running towards me and giving me a hug. I lifted her up and spun her around.

"I've missed you so much," Lia said blush creeping on her cheeks.

"Yeah, me too," I smiled at her, but I couldn't help that sickening knot in my stomach that I felt, I didn't know what it meant. Lia and I dated and sometimes I thought I still had feelings for her but all in all I was confused.

"We should really eat breakfast," Lia laughed.

"Yeah, I agree I'm starving," I groaned.

"Well c'mon then," Lia giggled grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the lobby towards the restaurant that was outside the hotel.

"So how's everyone?" Lia asked sitting down at the table.

"They're good, and Kian said to say hi," Jc said picking up the menu the waiter had given them.

"Is that so? hmm" Lia eyed him suspiciously.

"What do you mean?" I asked really confused.

"Oh nothing lets just eat," Lia said calling the waiter over.

"Okay.." I replied, letting the subject drop.

***
When we  got to the set we all saw that we would be getting our own trailers with our names on them. I took a picture of it and sent it to Kian.

To Kian:From Jc:
*Image Attached*
Look what I got, isn't it AWSUM

To Jc: From Kian:
Stop bragging you little shit if you don't remember I've been in a movie too :') and what are you doing texting me get back to work

To Kian: From Jc:
Ok Fine TTYL *middle finger emoji*

To Jc: From Kian:
Love ya too *middle finger emoji* Byeee

When it was my turn to act, I started to feel incredible nervous, but just as I reached the set I got a text from Kian.

To Jc: From Kian:
Oh and I know you'll do great dude . Just breathe and don't let anything get to you :)) wish i was there to see you kick ass tho xx ttyl idiot ;)

I don't know why but that text just made me forget all about my nerves, and I wished Kian was here because he was my best friend and I really needed him more then I thought I did.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter with both Kian AND Jc's POV's. Give me you're good feedback in the comments. Remember  2 Votes for the next chapter.. Comment, or just read :))

Kisses xoxo - A