Chapter 22

A/N: I like the way I wrote this chapter :p Also thank you to everyone who Votes/Comments ilysm <3 I never would have thought I'd get so much support on a story :)

~Jc's POV~

The feelings won't go away. Every look, every word, every touch, everything Kian does makes me want him more and quite frankly I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm lying to myself even though I don't know what I'm lying about. My mind keeps spinning and it won't seem to stop.

"C'mon Jc, we don't want to miss Trevy's performance!" Kian shouted at me from the bathroom.

"Okay, almost done!" I shouted back, pushing my other thoughts to the back of my mind.

I don't want to, but maybe tonight I should confront Kian about the kiss that had happened two weeks ago, but still hadn't left my mind.

Did I know what I was going to say to Kian? Absolutely no clue, but I know I have to set the fact that I'm not gay straight. (The irony).

He probably doesn't care though, he was experimenting and he's straight, like me right? Of course it is, it has to be right.

I quickly finished changing and headed out of the bathroom where I found a majestic Kian.

"It's about time, we're gonna be late," Kian rushed slipping on his shoes and tying them like he was in some kind of race.

I grabbed my shoes, and right as I was about to put them on Kian grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room.

"What the he-" I started, confused.

"First of all, that was payback for when you grabbed me off into the ocean and secondly you weren't fast enough," Kian shrugged, a small smile played along his lips.

"Okay fine I deserved it..but I don't even have my shoes on," I laughed pointing at my feet.

"You can put them on at the club," Kian said looking at his watch then up at me and before I knew it I was being dragged off once again.

Kian dropped my arm once we were inside the elevator and were panting since we had ran the whole way here.

"I need to-" Kian stopped, panting before continuing, "work out more-" He finished, pressing the button on the elevator that read 'Lobby.'

We soon heard the ring that indicated we were in the lobby where the small club was.

We quickly spotted it, assuming it was the only place that was blasting music.

"Why were you so rushed to come here?" I asked as we entered the colorful dark room.

"Because I promised Trevor we'd be here on time," Kian shouted over the music.

"You do realize he's not five right?" I questioned laughing.

"I know- but you know in those movies where someone promises they'll be at- let's say a dance recital and then when the day comes the kid's looking for that person in the crowd, but they're not there and the kid keeps looking out into the crowd as they dance. Why? -because they're still hopeful they'll come but they never do even though they promised they would. I don't want Trevy to be that kid." Kian said, starting to get embarrassed at what he had just said.

To be completely honest what he had just said was possibly the cutest thing ever and I hope he hadn't seen the fond that was probably brightening up the whole dance floor.

Dammit I sound like a teenage girl.

What Kian just said was Not cute. Not at all, we're just bros. Best friends.