Chapter 24

A/N: Sad we didn't get our goal for 10 votes?:( Maybe this chapter we will :) ..This is how the Yacht looks like from the inside (you'll see later on what I'm talking about) Jc is REALLY afraid of the ocean btw. Please read the authors note at the end of the book, thank you.

-Kian's POV-

I still couldn't get what Jc had said last night out of my mind. I don't know if I should tell him I heard, he clearly didn't want me to know for some reason. Maybe if I would've known he was in love with Lia things would've been different and I wouldn't have fallen for him. Too late.

Jc woke up, soon after I did and I decided maybe I should tell him, but not now.

"Kian? You awake?" Jc asked, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes.

"Yeah," I responded back, getting up from the bed and going to change inside the bathroom.

A few minutes later I was dressed and Jc was as well so we headed out to meet up with the other guys at the beach.

We noticed Trevor was arguing with a man about something so we quickly ran up to interfere.

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"This dick head won't let us rent a yacht," Trevor said, rolling his eyes, glaring at the man.

"I'm sorry, but all the times for the yachts are unavailable and this young man refuses to accept that," The man grumbled, getting irritated with Trevor.

"He has always wanted to go on a yacht," Ricky pointed out laughing.

"Yeah, I don't think he's leaving until you have an opening spot," Sam commented.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, who said I was going on this yacht, you know I hate the ocean," Jc said, taking a step back from us.

"I will drag your sorry ass in that yacht if I have to," Trevor sassed, looking determined.

"Plus, Kian will be there," Trevor pointed out like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"So what if Kian's there?" Jc shrugged, turning away, his face turning a deep shade of pink. I stood by pretending I hadn't heard that, like it didn't affect me that Jc would only go if I was there.

"I just thought I'd point that out," Trevor smirked, waiting for an answer from Jc.

"So are we gonna go or not?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"I guess, maybe It'll be fun," Jc decided, still avoiding me and Trevor.

"But tell me when you get that open spot, I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Jc said, rushing away.

Trevor waited a couple minutes before bursting out laughing. Connor soon joined him along with Ricky, leaving me as confused as ever.

"I told you it'd work," Trevor told Connor in between laughs.

"What would work? Am I missing something?" I questioned.

"Both of you are so oblivious," Trevor said, rolling his eyes.

"Who?" I asked.

"You and Jc," Trevor said slowly. "I agree with Trevor on this one, you both are just too much," Connor smiled.

"Sam, do you know what's going on here?" I asked him, hoping I wasn't the only confused one.

"Not a clue," Sam admitted, probably feeling as left out as me.

"We'll tell you later," Ricky said patting Sam on the back knowingly.

"Um-" The man cleared his throat, feeling awkward as hell for just being there.