Ch. 12- Blossoming Relationships

This is Ari's outfit for today

Ari's POV

I woke up to see Eric's arms wrapped around me. I look to see blood on the covers. I slowly slip out of his bed, and walk to his private bathroom. I get a towel, and turn the shower on. I wait until the temperature before I get in.

Once I'm in I let the warm water hit my body. I wash my body first, and see the blood dripping down the drain. I'm a little sore from last night, but it's bearable. I know I'm going to have leave my hair down because there's love bites all over my neck. I left some on him, but I don't know how he's going to cover them up.

Eric's POV

I wake up to see that Ari isn't here. I start to get nervous when I now hear the shower, and I realize she's in the shower. I hear her singing, and it's like the voice of an angel. I slowly walk into the bathroom hoping she didn't hear the door open. I strip till I'm naked, and I slowly step into the shower.

Now she definitely knows I'm here. She turns around to face me. She stopped singing once she realized I was here. She grabs my face, and kisses it down to my neck. I kiss back, and I bite on her bottom lip asking for permission.

She grants me access, and our tongues battle for dominance. I obviously win. Eventually we break apart.

"Turn around," I command with a sexy tone

"Yes sir," she purrs

This definitely turns me on, but I need to refrain myself. I massage her shoulders. She instantly relaxes. I grab shampoo, and massage her scalp with it. She moans, and that turns me on even more.

I wait for the shampoo to rinse out, and then I massage her scalp with the conditioner. After that I can't take it anymore. I grab her, and turn her around to face me.

....

Ari's POV

   After this mornings events I jog to where the initiates sleeping quarters are, and quickly get changed. Then I go grab breakfast. After I'm done I walk to the area where we're practicing for stage 2. I'm the first one there, so I sit patiently, until I see Four/Tobias walking towards me.

   "You know I think you are really skilled at stage 2. Keep it up, and you'll get through Dauntless no problem.," he says

   To any Dauntless surveying the surveillance cameras it will look like a normal statement, but to me I know it's his way of saying I'm doing a good job at hiding my divergence.

   "Why thank you. I didn't think I was doing that good, but I appreciate it.," I say trying to be as vague as possible

   "Well you are.," he says smiling at me

   For some odd reason Eric walks in. He seems like he's in a good mood. Hm? I wonder why? He pulls Four aside to have a chat which I'm a little concerned about. Hopefully he doesn't get in a bad mood today, but I feel like that's asking for a miracle.

   "Ari will you come here for a second.," Eric commands after his little chat with Four

   "Sure.," I say uncertainly

   I hesitantly follow him into the hall. Once we get out there he grabs my hand letting me know we're done walking.

   "Look I want you to know I don't regret anything that happened, but no one else can know what happened between us.," he says seriously

   "Wow!!! Do you honestly think I would tell anyone? This is unbelievable I thought we were pass this.," I say angrily about to walk off back to the room I was in

   "Stop! I know you wouldn't. I'm just a paranoid person. It's hard for me to trust anyone, but I trust you. That's a big deal for me.," he says looking me in the eyes

   You know how hard it is to not lean over and kiss him. Yet, I refrain.

  "Yeah I'm sorry. I just overreacted.," I say still wanting to kiss him, and spend the rest of my day with him

   "It's fine. Now have a good day, and hopefully I'll see you later.," he says in a seductive voice walking away leaving me dazed

   It takes me a minute to recover, and walk away. I walk back into the room to see Tris, Chris, Will, and Al. I smile and wave at them. They smile, and wave back. I walk over to them.

   "Hey. How was your morning?," I ask them

   "Good. I just have one question. Where were you all night, and this morning?," Chris asks

   Damnit! What lie can I come up with? Oh I know.

   "I went out, and got a little drunk. Okay maybe a lot drunk. Then I passed out in the hall.," I say trying to pull it off

   I think they all believed me except Tris, and it's funny because she's not from Candor, yet she can tell I'm lying. When the others aren't looking I give her a pleading look hoping she won't tell the others she knows I'm lying. She nods at me letting me relax knowing she won't tell. I give her a grateful look.

   We all go back to having carefree conversations, until it's time for the training to begin. The training quickly gets over for me considering it's the same as last time. Except I get through it at a quicker almost an inhuman rate. After I'm done I wait for Tris. Seeing as she doesn't come back out I decide to catch up with her later. I leave.