Erick: mami

Erick: MAMIII

Erick: MAMI ANSWER ME RN

This had been the last straw! How dare he get Yoyo involved?!

To say I was angry would've been an understatement.

Nonetheless, he continued to call.

After the eighth time my ringtone went off, I grabbed my phone and threw it at the wall with all my might.

I was letting my anger out, but then I realized I was probably going to need my phone, so I hurried over to the spot where it had landed.

The screen hadn't cracked.

Gracias Dios mio...

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Yoyo was carrying a big half rolled up paper bag, when he stepped in.

"Lemme guess, you already found out about Mr.Naughty Erick and his mummy look alike?" He giggled, judging by my face and the fact that I was on the floor, trying to stop my fury.

"Yep. That pinche Erick even dared to make it seem like you had something to do with it! "

"Me? Hahaha that's funny." He laughed.

After we had breakfast, Yoyo had a check off list of Tourist attractions for us to go to , before I had to leave at seven.

We went to a stadium where a live soccer game was taking place, to Bariloche, where they were best known for their delicious chocolate, and then finally to Buenos Aires, where they had the best Chimichurri ever.

Wherever we went, we took a lot of pictures, which then Yoandri happily posted on twitter.

It was just like the good ol times. There wasn't a single moment in which Yoyo hadn't been smiling, displaying such a joy in his eyes.

***

Mitchel said he'd deposited a certain amount to my account, and I bid him farewell, as it was almost time to leave.

We were now at the airport, ready to say goodbye.

When the airlines lady called my flight number through the speakers, Yoandri pulled me in for a hug.

A really tight hug, as if it were to be our last.

He kissed my cheek, and whispered against my neck, "Today could've been just another ordinary day to you, but to me , today was like a fairy tale. It was just you and I. But all fairy takes must come to an end, so I guess this is goodbye mi hermosa Sammy. "

I swallowed hard, no one spoke like Yoyo.

No one.

He didn't pull away just yet, and this time I held on to him tighter.

I wasn't ready for what was coming my way. Then again it's not like I had a choice.

"I'll miss you so much Yoyo." I whispered back.

"To say I would miss you a lot, now that would be an understatement. Please read this when you're on the plane. " were his last words, as he handed me a white envelope, containing a letter.

4 hours later

I hesitated and finally began to read the letter.

" Mi hermosa Sammy,

I'm writing this as you are packing to leave, it's been a while since we've had fun like today. I thought I was over you, but today only proved me wrong. I guess I will always love you, I guess my heart will always belong to you.

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

-Yoandri. "

The pilot's voice through the speakers, made me shiver as he announced , "We are now landing, welcome back!"

I wasn't ready....to come back.

ELLO I've got the Fucking - Zayn-left-1D- 1- yr ago blues *plays harmonica*

Comment : GREEN BEAN

for an early update ;)