Chapter 42 - "That's how much I love you."

Picture from Olivia's Instagram. (I've changed her username since this screenshot)

------------------------------------------

Question for this chapter: Have you listened to Zayn's new album?

Author's answer: Not yet, but I will once I got time!

-

Previously in chapter 41:
"When do you think I should tell them?"

"Before graduation, but not before prom. You want one last night with them, right? One last night together before we all go our separate ways."

"Ugh, you're making me sad."

"Sorry. But it's the truth. After we graduate everyone is moving away to different places. You're still waiting for the reply from uni and so does everyone else who's applied."

"You never applied for uni. Where are you going after we graduate?" I asked.

He smiled and reached for my hand. He intertwined our fingers and pressed a kiss upon my hand, before turning his gaze back to the road.

"I'm going with you."

----------------------------------------------------------

I was standing by my locker, reaching for my jacket when I felt two arms hugging me from behind.

"Haven't seen you all day." Niall mumbled against my shoulder.

"Maybe because you've skipped school." I giggled and turned around in his arms.

"That's not true. I only skipped the classes before lunch."

"Let me guess. You were sleeping in your bed."

"Busted." He chuckled and kissed my forehead, lingering on my skin for a while. "Where you going?"

"To see Dr Wilson. I haven't had a meeting with her in two weeks."

"And Sam is letting you miss history?"

"Yeah. I told him at lunch that I was going to the hospital during his class."

He picked down my jacket for me.

"So I'll see you tonight?" He asked. 

"I can't. I have to study for finals."

"Fuck finals. I know something else you can fuck instead." He smirked.

I laughed and closed my locker.

"Tell me again why we're together?"

"Hey, you'd still be a virgin if it wasn't for me." He teased back and we headed down the hallway. "I can pick you up at the hospital later if you want?"

"Only if we can go to Starbucks afterwards."

"You and your stupid Starbucks." He chuckled and stopped by the stairs. "But call me when you're done at the hospital."

"It will only take an hour." I said, watching him sliding his hands down his pockets.

"So?"

"So I was planning on coming back to school after."

"Or we can skip school together for the rest of the day. And then I'll drop you off at your house so you can study."

"You should study as well."

"Eh, I'll figure out another way to pass my classes." He grinned.

"You suck." I chuckled and I took a step towards him.