Chapter 37 - "What's mine is mine."

Gif of Olivia.

---------------------------

I have three different public Instagram accounts, two fan accounts and one personal. If you want to follow any of them, the usernames are:

@ sandraolssonx (personal)
@ dancelikekids (fan account)
@ tommotexts (fan account)

Don't forget to follow Niall, Olivia, Jake and Zara as well *wink wink*

-

Question for this chapter: When's your birthday?

Author's answer: April 11, I'm turning 19 this year (oh god I'm old)

-

Previously in chapter 36:
Some day I have to tell Olivia about this and I'm not looking forward to it. She's going to hate me. She's going to break up with me and what else do I have left if I don't have her? Absolutely nothing. But she deserves to know the truth, even though I didn't sleep with her because of the bet. I slept with her because I wanted to be close to her. I wanted to feel every inch of her body pressed against mine. I wanted to feel her lips against my skin. I wanted us to share the same air.

Goddammit, I've turned into a soppy motherfucker.

I threw the cigarette over the railing, forced the glass doors apart and stepped into the warm hotel room again. I reached for my phone on the nightstand, glancing at Olivia. At least she would be sleeping tonight.

I hate you insomnia

I opened my conversation on Whatsapp with Tyler.

Niall Horan: There. I had sex with Olivia but I don't want your bloody money anymore

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning, rolling around to cuddle up to Niall. I reached out my arm and patted the empty spot next to me, before rolling back to my side, flinching as I felt something strange next to me.

"Careful." I heard his voice say.

I shot my eyes opened and saw a huge bouquet flowers right beside me. Niall was sitting in an armchair by the window, looking at me, already being fully dressed.

"What...wh-" I crawled up in a sitting position. "What's this?"

"Flowers. Are you blind?" He grinned, leaning back in the chair.

"But why?" I frowned, gently taking them in my arms.

"Damn, you really are stupid in the morning." He said with a soft laugh before getting up from the chair and walking over to the bed. "Happy birthday."

He leaned down and kissed me. His lips tasted like cigarettes and I wondered how long he'd been up. Then he walked over to the desk and started going through my bag. I looked at him through the mirror in front of him, wondering what he was doing.

He turned around and tossed me my pillbox.

"Take your meds and get dressed. Meet me by the breakfast seating in five."

And with that said, he left the room.

Niall embarrassed me by asking the crew to sing for me during breakfast, started kissing my neck in the lift afterwards even though I tried getting him off, and an older couple stepped in, staring at us with disapproval looks.