Chapter 3 - "We're both wet."

Picture of Lucas and Casper.

----------------------------------------------------------------

One hour later I found myself outside, watching a bunch of people playing football in the garden. Behind me, people were still swimming around in the pool, or throwing their friends in. I had my second drink in my hands and actually felt a lot more relaxed. I was almost enjoying myself, even though people were surrounding me. I was still scared that Franklin would tell anyone about me, since he wasn't really himself at the moment and couldn't think straight. But on the other hand, why on earth would someone mention me around him anyway.

Casper ran up to me, all sweaty and tired from chasing that stupid ball. But at least he had a bright smile on his face.

"Hey, I'm getting another drink. You want one?" He asked me, still trying to catch his breath.

"No, I'm good." I said and raised my cup. "But I can come with you."

"After you." He teased and gestured towards the house. I shoved my elbow into his arm and started walking over to the doors. I glanced at the people who were fooling around in the pool. Tyler and Niall seemed to be each other's wingman and tried finding a girl for one another to hook up with. I stepped into the house and waited for Casper, since I didn't want to be the one to squeeze myself through the people. He got the hint and started pushing people out of his way so we would get to the kitchen.

"So there's a thing I've wanted to ask you all night." He said once we were in the kitchen.

"Shoot." I said and watched him pour himself a new drink.

"Why are you wearing Niall Horan's snapback?"

I had literally forgot I still had it on my head. It had been on for so long so I almost didn't feel it anymore.

"How do you know it's his?" I asked.

"I arrived right after him, so I saw him wearing it. And now he isn't wearing it."

"So you didn't check him out?" I teased him, but it seemed to be too early for that.

"Just because I came out of the closet to you today at the pitch, doesn't mean you have to make jokes about it."

"I'm sorry. I wouldn't blame you though, for checking him out."

He smiled, which made me feel a lot better.

"It's okay. But no, I wasn't checking him out. I just noticed that he had the exact same snapback when he arrived and as soon as you arrived, it was on your head instead. Do you know him?"

"Not really. We have lockers next to each other so I guess we've been small talking a bit. He gave the snapback to me for no reason at all actually."

"Well, rumour has it that he loves when girls wear his clothes so I guess it's a good thing." He shrugged and took a sip on his drink. "Just don't assume that he thinks you're special because of this."

"I don't." I assured him.

"Good, because that's just his way of flirting. He does it to everyone. Or at least every girl."

Flirting?

"I'm sorry for what I said. I shouldn't be joking about your-"

"Olivia, it's okay." He chuckled and walked over to me. "It actually feels good that you know about it. Now we can talk about cute boys together." He smiled and put his arm around my shoulders.

We left the kitchen together and as soon as we entered the lounge, we stopped walking. Franklin and Scarlett were arguing again. They screamed at each other over the music and I just stared at them. I knew Franklin would loose it if he saw Scar down here. He might not admit it, but he cares about her really much. He doesn't want her to be partying since she's so young. I mean he forbid her to come downstairs for a reason.