I stared at her back and whistled. I mentally patted myself.

Good job Connor, good job.

I laughed my head off. I just couldn't believe myself. Where did I get the guts to do that?

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Alberto.

I picked up the call "What's up bitch?"

"Whoa slow down" he laughed "You're moving too fast, did you get a hangover?"

"Uh no not really" I said "Just a faint headache"

"Okay..." he stopped shortly.

"What is it?" I asked "Why'd you call?"

"Umm, you remember I told you at the party about this chick who came at Julian's doorstep?" he mumbled.

"Yeah I do"

"I met her at a flower shop this morning" his voice was hoarse, as if he was trying not to tell something but he told it anyway.

I laughed "What were you doing at a flower shop? Sucking nectar off flowers cause you couldn't hook up with any girl?"

"Dammit Con! I was helping my mom with shopping!" he yelped from the other end "That's gross, what happened to you?"

"Huh nothing" I chuckled; I loved it when people called me gross. It was like being called 'the bad boy' indirectly.

"Are you in love again?" I asked him.

"Ugh I don't know" he muttered "She was really cute. She was mad at the cashier for some reason but whatever it was; she was adorable when she was angry"

"Really? What's her name?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Hey I gotta go" Alberto said hurriedly "My mom wants me downstairs" saying that he hung up.

That's it?

That's all he wanted to say?

Alberto was crazy. That's what made him so awesome. According to him, he has fallen in love with six girls up till now. This was yet another girl he was hitting on. I was certain this obsession won't last longer than four days.

Back to Caleb. He has no idea about the trouble he's getting himself into by making me a bad boy. He had impressed Harley effortlessly. If I become a bad boy, we both will have equal chances of being accepted by Harley because then, she'll find no difference between us.

But I was, by no means, going to tell Caleb that. If I did, he won't let me tag along.

Time to be selfish.

I'll let him make me a bad boy.

Harley will be mine.

---------------------------------------------------

Gina

Harley and I returned from the mall. We had this short shopping session every week.

I lay sprawled on Harley's bed. Harley was seated at her dresser, painting her nails with a very expensive nail paint she just bought.

I thought about the girl Harley ran into this morning.

"Hey Harley" I asked, sitting up "You shouldn't have been so rude to that girl"

She groaned "Come on Gina don't be such a goody-two shoes, she destroyed my clothes!"

"Your clothes can be cleaned but you insulted the poor girl in front of so many people" I pouted.

"I don't care" she laughed mockingly getting off of the dresser chair "She ran into me, she deserved it"

"I feel like..." I muttered "I feel like I know her"

"Hmm" she hummed, staring at her perfectly curled hair in the mirror. She was evidently not engrossed in my opinions so I just got back to talking to myself.

I have seen her somewhere before. I strained my mind to recollect something. But nothing. I couldn't remember anything.

Kimberly....

It was a familiar name. I knew a person named Kimberly. Who was it?

I stopped straining my mind, I just couldn't remember it, so I just let it be.

I went back to marvel and think about Caleb.

He was such a sweetheart.

I was being such a bitch yesterday. I had exhibited a lot of fury. Connor was right, Cal is a bad boy, and he'll never change.

Thanks to Connor, I was about to break up with Caleb and that would've been the worst action I would've ever taken.

I loved Caleb.

I could cross the Pacific Ocean to get whatever he wants.

There was different feel in the atmosphere when he was around. He gave me the feels no boy had ever given me.

He treated me like his princess. He was very territorial and I loved it.

Sometimes I feel that he doesn't really like me and that he's playing with me, but then he gives me that heavenly smile that eradicates all my fears.

He does that thing with his emerald-green eyes where he jiggles his eyebrows a little and stares at me from head to toe; it never failed to send chills all over my body.

I recollected what happened last night. It gave me butterflies, not only in my stomach, but in my head, toes, hands, heart, everywhere.

"Hey genie" he used to call me "Want to shower together?"

I giggled.

"Gina? Hey?" I heard Harley call "Why are you laughing to yourself? It's weird, stop it"

"Sorry" I flushed hard "Just thinking about Cal"

"Yeah" she looked at me, suddenly seeming concerned "The ultimate heart-throb"

An Ultimate Heart-throb...

That was a good way to describe him. I was so fortunate to be his girlfriend.

"Harley...?" I asked "What do you think about Cal and me?"

She looked at me, stunned "Oh come on Gina, I adore you guys more than any other couple"

"Do you think he's good for me?" I spoke softly, my voice sounding deeper than I expected it to be.

"Yeah" Harley flashed her most winning smile and sat beside me on the bed "Why are you so worried? Caleb is a gentleman, he's flirty but he loves you. I've seen it"

"Really?" I smiled at her "You think he'll ever break up with me?"

Harley was like my second sister.

Four years ago, I lost my seven year old sister in an accident. I was the only child. Since that day, people have bullied me, teased me, hurt me. But Harley was always there.

She'd defend me, argue with anyone who mocked me and when she became the Queen Bee, the people started respecting and liking me too. I'll never forget and always be grateful for her support.

"Do you think he'll dump me?" I asked in a very gravelly voice.

She thought for a long time, then smiled "No" she gripped my hands "No, he'll not"

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for all the reads, votes and comments, I really appreciate it!

I listened to 'Give you what you like' by Avril Lavigne while writing this chapter (~_^)

Share and vote this book if you liked it so far

Love, K.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/