Staticy Huh?

DURK P.O.V.
"Deja you wanna come with me to get Angelo?" I asked her over the phone. "No you can go ahead, I'm cleaning with my mom because they having a little get together and I want you to come." Deja said. "Why? I haven't spent real time with my son in a while." I said. "I know but ya both can come." She pleads. "So I can get into it with one of your family members while my son there? Hell no. This is one favor I can not do for you." I said. "They won't, or I'll put them in they place." She continued. "No Deja." I said. "What happened to all that stuff you was saying at the table in red lobster a week ago?" She asked. "What I said was I'm going to be a better boyfriend, not do everything you ask for. That's not the plan." I said. "Durk can you come please?" She asked. "Yeah Deja damnn! And if somebody act crazy towards me while my son there they getting shot." I said and she start laughing. "Shut up." She continued to laughed. "Alright laugh now." I said. "I am, you font hear me?" She asked. "Now I'm not going, your smart ass mouth." I said. "Babe stoppppppp." She said still sort of laughing. "Aight I'm on my way to get him." I said. "Okay. I love you, give me a kiss." She said. "I love you more. Muahhh." I kissed the phone and we hung up. I went to Nikki house. It was a couple of people there. More than the usual three or four. It was ten heads here. "Wussup." I said to everybody. "Dada!" Angelo came running to me. "Wussup Lil homie." I kissed his cheek. "Dada I eat." He said. "What you was eating? Mama be cheffing it up?" I asked going to the kitchen and it was spaghetti made. "He ate already?" I asked. "No he was just about to eat because I thought you weren't able to arrive." Nikki said. "But I'm here so he still have to eat he's hungry." I said leaving out the kitchen back to the living room. I took his polo shirt off and left his tank top on. "Dada missed you Lo Lo." I said. "Here feed him." Nikki passed me the food and Angelo damn near took me down for the food, his greedy ass. "Damn Lo Diddy, mama don't be feeding you?" I asked. "He ways three square meals a day." Nikki said. "It looks like he ain't missing no meals." I said. "Get off my son." She laughed. "Don't show him his m.i.l.k because he will not eat his food." Nikki said. "So keep it over there until he done." I said. "Right." Nikki said. I continued to feed Angelo and Deja called me back. "Yes princess?" I answered. "My cousin want lean, how do you make it?" She asked. "Tell him or her I'll bring some because ya probably don't got the right ingredients." I laughed. "Oscar he said he going to bring you some." She laughed. "You started drinking?" I asked. "A little bit, I won't get drunk until you get here I promise." She said. "Aight." "Where's bae?" She asked. "Right here, I'm feeding him some spaghetti." I said. "Why would you feed him and he coming to a get together?" She asked. "He hungry." I said. "Okay but be here in three hours." She said. "Dragging it. I'll be there like eight or nine." I said. "Fine I'll take that." She said. "Okay later babe. I love you." I smiled. "I love you more big daddy." She said being a bird. And we hung up. "You taking him to a party? Because I said my son going with you, not ya family while you go to your bitch house." Nikki said obviously a little jealous. "No he's coming with me. I wouldn't just drop my son off to myfamily. What type of father do you think I am?" I asked shaking my head giving Angelo a scoop of food. "A good one but he way your talking as if you going to get drunk where ever you going and my son going to be in a harmful situation. Something happens to my son I'll show you and ya girlfriend a ass whooping. Try me." Nikki said and I was weak. She really delusional. Like me and Deja don't even worry about Nikki most of the time, well me never. She knows her place as my baby momma and its gonna stay that way. "Yo you're really crazy. I don't know what type of father you think I am but maybe you should re check yourself because I do my damn job with my son. Chill the fuck out." I said giving Angelo the last scoop. "You're cursing in front of a one year old." Tania said. "You didn't hear her curse not once right?" I asked. "Yeah but you screaming your a good father." Tania laughed. "I can say whatever the fuck I want around my son. I fuck around my son, I smoke around my son, I drink around my son, I curse around my son, eat sleep shit, in front of my son. Who's going to stop me?" I asked. I was lying I don't do none of that shit. It was to make then mad. "He's dead ass lying Nikki. Him and mommy was arguing because she wouldn't watch him for ten minutes so Durk can smoke. He don't do none of that." Tania said. "I'm not paying Durk no attention. I know he not stupid and whether his girlfriend like me or not I know she not stupid." Nikki said and I start laughing. "Lo Diddy right you and Dada be smoking weed together?" I asked and he start smiling. "Durk don't put that in his head stupid." Tania slapped my arm. She know we don't even kick it. "Durk ignorant, nobody can change that." Nikki said and I start laughing. She always used to say that. "One day you're going to have to change. You way to ignorant for anybody." I used to be like "shut up bitch and go get me some weed." "Yeah some shit don't change, you gonna go get me some weed like old times?" I asked and she start laughing. "Hell no." I joined her laughter. "Insider, none of y'all know about. Woooooh, gimme five on the black hand side." I said. "She don't have no black hand side." Tania said and we all start laughing. I gave Angelo his milk sippy cup and he start killing. I start wiping him off. "Baby father when you bringing our child home?" Nikki asked. "Stop talking like that, say Durk. We don't need no suspicion getting back to my girl like we trying to fuck." I said. "Yeah I know. But I am." She whispered and I start laughing. "Nah you talk to much for me." I put Angelo shirt back on. "Shut up, you can't handle this no more that's the problem." She whispered putting on his sneakers. "You bugging out just because I'm dealing with something new doesn't mean she don't know how to fuck because she do and she's veryyyyy good at it. I'm not cheating." I said. "She might be good but she not excellent. She can't do none of the shit I used to make you do. If you know what I mean." She stuck her tongue out. I wanted to burst out and laugh in her face but I held my composure. "Nicole stop before you make me cheat on my girl." I said picking Angelo up. "I really don't want you to cheat on your girl, but if that means getting what I need" she grab my shit, "then you gonna have to cheat." She kiss my neck. I start laughing let me get the fuck outta here. I put Angelo in the stroller said bye to everybody and left outside. That bitch is crazy I'm not fucking her again. She might set me up and I fuck around and throw another seed up in that shit and then ima be dead because I'm convinced Deja will kill me.
DEJA P.O.V.
"Oscar please stop you're gonna make me pee on myself." I said still laughing. "Why are you laughing?" He said. "Because you not a thug and you're trying so hard to be." I said. "If you say so. I always got a drum on me." He said with his pants saggin. "Yeah because you're in a band cut it out." His moms said. And I was now on the floor in tears. "Deja she don't never know what the heck she talking about." He said. "What gangsta say heck?" I asked with a little ability to breath. "Triple O'Gs." He said checking his imaginary watch. I grabbed my asthma pump and had yo get oxygen. "Monae get your brother away from me." I said as she walked in he room. "He acting like a gangsta still?" She asked. "Yes." I laughed. "So annoying, Oscar get the fuck outta here." She said. "Who this bitch talking yo?" He whispered to me and I fell out laughing. "She odeing I didn't even say nothing." He said nudging me. "He didn't." I lied. "Hi Kevinnnnn." I said when he walked through my room door. "Best frienddddd " he said just excited. I haven't seen him in a while. I miss my best friend. "How are you?" I asked. "Good." He smiled. "You still going to college right?" I asked. "Wrohn question you mean am I going to be your roomate still? And the answer is yes!" He said excited. "That's my best friend that's my best friend." I cheered him on. "Where Durk?" He asks. "He should be coning anytime soon. He bringing Angelo." I said. "I'll watch the baby while ya get drunk, I don't want to drink I didn't even want to come." Monae said. "So I can't smoke my tweed cause a little baby gonna be here?" Oscar asked. I start laughing. "You don't even smoke." Monae rolled her eyes. "Who don't smoke no weed? Look at my lips, black as hell." He said licking them. "Get the fuck out!" Monae yelled at him. I was weak. "Deja you retarded. Laughing at his corny ass." Monae said slapping my arm. I laughed again. "He's hilarious. Look and listen to him." I said. "She jealous of a young cute nigga like me. She better chill before I get her muffin cap pulled back blue." He said. And I laughed. She pushed him out the room and here come Durk and Angelo. "Hi b--" he cut me off. "Ya phone died? Or is it broke? Or you was just ignoring my call?" He asked with a attitude. "My phone is on the charger relax yourself." I said. Angelo was sleeping already. "Wussup y'all." He hugged Monae and gave Kevin a dap. "Let me get a kiss." He got to my level. "No who you call yourself cursing out?" I asked. "Nobody stink but we was outside for ten minutes." He said. And I kissed him. I put Angelo flat out on my bed. He looked so cute like always. Oscar came back in the room. "Oh my god this annoying motherfucker is back." Monae mumbled. "Durk this Oscar, Oscar this my boyfriend Durk." I introduced them. They both said wussup. "Who wanted the lean I got it." Durk pulled it out. "Him." I said. "How much it cost?" Oscar asked. "Nah you good. You drinking it now right?" Durk asked. "Yeah. Monae don't snitch or you already know what's finna happen. Ima shoot yo ass right between the eyes." He diddy bopped. "Deja don't laugh at him." She said because I was already leaning on Kevin laughing. They pour cups. "We out in the living room so Lo Diddy can rest." I said. And we all got up and left. I wasn't really drinking though I was chillen. My mom and her sisters was dancing and my uncles was somewhat grilling Durk, he didn't notice though. He was playing dice and cards with my cousins. "Bae don't be taking my cousins money." I said hugging his neck. "Nah ya cousins taking my money." He said and we laughed. I went and found Oscar he was looking dilly from that lean. "OG Oscar what's wrong?" I asked. "Ain't a damn thing still pimping these hoes." He said and even Monae start laughing at him. She used to him doing this so she don't laugh no more before she used to always tell me stories. "Yo he so annoying." She said making plates. I got me and Durk one. He had just finished his game too. "How much you lost?" I asked. "Twenty but I got it back plus more." He smiled and start eating.
"Yo give my son his money back." My uncle Hulk came up to us. "You bugging, he play like a man he get his money took like a man." Durk said. Uncle Hulk smacked the food out of Durk hands. Durk pushed him. "You bugging the fuck out!" Durk said. Uncle Hulk swung...
To Be Continue.......
Comment
Vote
Please