Rainy Days Smiley Face

DURK P.O.V
Yup a nigga got caught up! It's either Destiny told or my aunt. But Destiny and me was on great terms she was spending the night everyday and shit. After I stopped giving my aunt twenty Dollars shit start to change. She was acting like a straight up bitch. Kept telling me I had to go soon and shit like that. And I'll ignore her. She complained about everything. I buy food out why I couldn't buy for everybody? I invite Destiny over she start bitching saying it's not no shelter and shit like that. Then one day the cops woke me up. Saying its been a warrant for my arrest. I was tight!!!!!! The judge gave me all five months on some funny shit but good behavior I get out in May. With time served and I don't have to do shit. I got a month in this hell hole. I hate it. I fight almost everyday. I got beef in here but I got some homies in here and we be getting it on with these big niggas, no homo. But the static been dying down because nobody been fronting but I still be on P's and Q's. I was going on a visit. I think its Special. But if it is I'm violating her. Fuck her. I'll be out soon. I go on the dance floor and yup its her. I almost turned around but I decided against it. "Hi Durk." She smiled and gave me a tight ass hug. "What you been jacking you single in them streets?" I asked. "No. Don't listen to nobody. I always jack you before I go to sleep and when I wake up I pray for you baby." She fed me the bullshit. Ima just shit on her when I get out. "You better." I said smiling. "I miss you Durk." She hugged my neck. "I miss you too babe. Dead ass. I be in here stressing." I said lying. "Aww my poor baby. Who I have to beat up? And I see you gaining weight with your fat ass." She grabbed my stomach. "I can't smoke or drink. So I just be eating and fighting. But we don't get caught we be on some smooth shit. Even niggas I'm beefing with. CO's come everybody spin off. As long as they don't get ya ID you good." I said. "Oh you better behave yourself or ima kick ya ass." She playfully smacked me. And I smiled. "You missed me?" I asked biting my lip. "Ode. When you come home its lit." She said kissing on my neck and shit. "Is it really?" I smirked. "Hell yeah. And I wanna come pick you up when you get out." She said. "Okay pull up. And yo what's been going on in my hood? Nobody haven't been coming to see me but Dthang got a warrant so he valid." I said. "I dont know. I was coming to ya block to see ya ugly ass. Now you locked up so I dont be over there." She said rubbing my hands. "Oh aight. And what you been up to?" I asked. "Nothing patiently waiting for my zaddy to come home." She said being a bird and I smiled. "Better be." I said. "Durk ima put thirty dollars on ya books. Get ya fucking hair cut you look dirty." She playfully slapped me. "Shut up I'm growing my shit. I don't want nobody touching me while I'm in here." I said and she semi rolled her eyes. "Please. Nobody not worried about ya dirty ass." She rolled her eyes. We talked until it was time to go. "Babe I love you." She said almost in tears and we start kissing. "Don't cry babe. I be home soon." I continued to kiss her. "Aight and suck my dick." She said. "Why what I do?" I asked. "I just felt like starting with you since I can't text you." She smiled. "You know ima get you back. I love you babe." We kissed again and I went to the back got checked and shit. Putting back on my jumper i went back to my cell. But that shit got boring so i went to the phone to call my moms. "Hello?" She answered. "Wussup ma?" I said. "Hey Durk. How everything?" She asked. "Its good hanging in there. When you coming to see me?" I asked. "When I get a break from work. They had me doing doubles and I had no free time." She said. "Aight where Tania?" I asked. "Outside with her friends and ya brother in here with ya friends." She said. "Go give them the phone. Please." I begged. "I thought you called to talk to me?" She asked. "I did ma. But you know." I laughed. "Yeah I know." She laughed. "I love you tho." I laughed. "I love you more honey." And she passed the phone. Dthang put the phone on speaker and all them start yelling wussup and shit. "All ya niggas suck my dick. Ya haven't been up here or didn't even write the kid." I said and they start throwing mad excuses at me. "Yeah aight. I wanna see ya niggas." I said. "Tell ya bitches calm down. I don't wanna race to go early and shit." Twin said. "Nigga you gotta get a adult anyways." We laughed and then I chopped it up with them for mad long and shit.
DEJA P.O.V
Finally getting over this boy I was feeling like myself again. Dressing up like myself and being happy again. I mean its still a soft subject but I just look pass it. "Deja come here!" My mother called me from her room. "Yes mommy?" I laid on her bed. "You going out tonight?" She asked. "Probably Lizzy just wrote me. Why what happened?" She asked. "I wanna go to buy some things but I don't trust your brother." She said and we laughed. No one does. "Okay I'll stay in the house." I said.
Lizzy: Bae!
Me: Yeah?
Lizzy: I'm spending the night at ya house my moms blowing mines. But can Rondo come?
Me: Lmaoooo! Hell no! So my moms can kill me? And where he gonna sleep?
Lizzy: Ask her for me please?
"Mommy. Lizzy said can she bring her boyfriend?" I asked. "Is he a good dude?" She asked. "Yeah I kind of don't know him that good." I shrugged answering and dodging the question. "Ya friend ya problem." She said and I nodded and went to my room.
Me: Only ya two! No extrasss
Lizzy: you saying that cause you know bae locked up.
Me: Now nobody can come!
Lizzy: Best friend can you come and meet me at my house. I'm waiting for Rondo.
Me: sorry but no.
Lizzy: Okay we on our way whenever his stupid as gets here.
Me: Okay.
And then Kevin called me. "Yay best friend." I said excited. "What you doing nugget?" He asked. "Nothing. Waiting for Lizzy to come over." I said. "I wasn't going to come over but you know I'm on my way now right?" I asked. "Yay! I was going to tell you to come. Mommy going outside." I said. "Okay. Gimme twenty minutes and ima be on my way." He said. "Okay." And we hung up. I was extra hype. Now I'm not going to be a third wheel. I cleaned out my room and here come Kevin. "Best friend!" I jumped in his arms. "Wussup Dejjjy." He smiled. He let me go, threw his bag down and turned on the game. "No get off the game dirty." I turned the game off. "Why? You know what mission I'm on in here?" He asked turning it back on. "So I haven't seen you in a week." I pushed him and we start running through the house play fighting. And that's when Rondo and Lizzy came over. "Tuhhhh! Hi best friend!" Lizzy rolled her eyes mad hard at Kevin. "Hey." I smiled and hugged her. Than I waved to Rondo. "Wussup?" He asked. Him and Kevin start talking. "Best friend." I called to Kevin but Lizzy and him answered. "She said best friend not Kevin. Know your place." Lizzy said. "Stop y'all." I said. "You know I pay her no attention. Can you get me something to drink." He asked. "You bugging." I said. I glanced at Rondo and he was just looking around my room. "Can I ask you a question?" He said. "Only if you can take a answer." I sat up. "Nah not like that. Why you got some many perfumes and lotion. Like that's why ya entire house smell like Pink. And Victoria Secret." He said. And I laughed. "Oh because my mommy loves me and she know I love perfumes and matching lotions." I smiled checking out the shelf. "Look at that." He laughed and pointed and Lizzy fake looked jealous. So I start bothering Kevin again. "Stop Dej. Or ima knock you out." He said. So I kept slapping him and he pushed me. And we start fighting. We was lit. We was having mad fun running through the house. It was like a fun zone party. We was going crazy through the house. I was having so much fun. After all of us we was worn the hell out. I ordered some pizza and chicken and soda. As soon as the food came I signed off on it. "Save me some greedy asses." I grabbed my clothes and a towel. I took a long shower and then went to my moms room and got dress. I went to the room and it was nothing but soda. "Where the food?" I asked and they all looked at me with the stupid face. I was pissed off. "At least ya could've threw this shit away! Assholes." I snatched the pizza box and the chicken wrappers and threw it outside in the trash. I was pissed off because I'm human. We all didn't eat so how fucking selffish are they? I walked in my room and they was all looking at me. "What ya want? All in my fucking face." I plopped on my bed. "Watch out Deja you see me making the bed." Kevin said. "Oh well." I shrugged my shoulders. "You not sleeping over here anyways. You better go over there with them. All y'all full." I rolled my eyes and put head phones in my ears. I was on fire. I looked over and seen Lizzy and Rondo arguing. "Not in my fucking house. Like ya got the whole hood for that corny hoodrat shit." I rolled my eyes and Kevin start laughing. "Why you laughing?" I asked. "Because you being a spoiled ass brat. Order something for yourself!" He yelled at me. "Kevin you should be the last one talking. You would've been crying." I said ignoring him. And then here came my mother and she had food, for me because I texted her. I went to her room. "Thanks mommy." I sat in her room and enjoyed my food. Darrius texted me.
Darrius: I just had a dream about you Deja. I miss you ode. And not one day go by and I don't think about you.
Me: Things happens ✌
Darrius: Dead ass.
I threw my food away and I felt way better. I went in the room and all them was in my bed playing sleep. "Yo ya so annoying." I laughed and they bust out laughing. "She just ate some food. She cool now." Kevin said. "Exactly because ya didn't think to leave me shit." I plopped on my bed. Lizzy and Rondo went back to the other bed. "Kevin why you still on the bed?" I asked. "Because this where I'm laying." He stretched out. "Move over." I laughed and climbed in the bed with him. I went right to sleep after a random movie.