Us Time

DURK P.O.V
"Yo babe we still chillen today?" Deja asked. "Yeah let me go drop Angelo off." I said. "Okay I'm by her house anyways so hurry up." She demanded. "Wait I gotta wait til mommy get home. So I can get her MetroCard." I said. "Nigga take a cab." She said. "What we said about wasting money?" I asked. "Its not wasting money. We have to make the reservation." She said. "No babe. Ima meet you." I said. "Okay bye." She said stank. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." And we hung up. I got in a cab anyway. I don't want her to be all in my business with Nikki. I'm not doing nothing with Nikki but I want her to trust me. But I have to trust myself. Me and Nikki ain't the best of friends but we haven't been beefin so you know I don't know what might happen.
I knocked on the door and she opened it. "Hey babbbby." She squealed getting Angelo. She haven't seen him in a week. "Hey Durk." She hugged me. "Wussup?" I asked taking off my coat. "Nothing. Just waiting for my boyfriend to come home." She sat Angelo down and undressed him. "Oh where that nigga at?" I drunk some juice. "Why you drinking out the pitcher?" She snatched it from me. "Sorry." I said and she chuckled. "Its okay Durk." She put it in the refrigerator. "I'm about to get outta here. I gotta meet up with my lady." I said sending her a text.
Me: Where you at my love?
MyLove❤: Home. Come because mommy said I can't leave yet. She supposedly don't "trust" Desa.
Me: I'm on my way stink.
MyLove❤: Okay.
"Ima holla at you." I hugged Nikki. And then I gave Angelo a kiss. "Love you kid." I said. "Durk you just kissed me through my son." Nikki laughed. "How?" I asked. "Because I kissed him and then you kissed him." She giggled. "Okay Nicole." I called her by her first name. "Shut up Durk." She laughed. "You want me to kiss you on ya lips?" I asked lying. "Nah cause I like ya shawty and I don't want you cheating." She smiled and I gave her a warm smile and left. I hopped in another cab and went to Deja house. She opened the door. "Hi baby." She smiled and let me in. "What you was doing?" I asked before kissing her. "Nothing waiting for my mother. She pissing me off." Deja laid on her bed. "Why?" I sat next to her. "Because we had plans today. We barely do anything because we both go to school and you work. So now I only see you on weekends. I would love to actually spend my weekends with you babe." She hugged me. I grabbed the game controller and turned it on. "Babe don't play the game." Deja whined to me. "Just ten minutes." I said. "Nope." She got up and turned it off. "Stop babe." I said but she pushed me. "I'm not letting you play the game." She smiled. "But ima knock you out. Me and Rondo betting fifty dollars on a basketball game." I said turning it back on. "And I'm not letting you bet that money." She turned the game back off. "Yo stop playing with me." I moved her little ass out the way. And she start fighting me. So we start play fighting. I body slammed her on the bed and she start punching me. We was dead play fighting. "Wait let me turn the AC on." I said. We was both breathing heavily. I went to open the window and she jumped on my back and had me in the head lock. I opened the window a little instead of turning the AC, then I start beating her up again. "Ouch babe, you punched me too hard." She whined. "Man up. This street fighting." I took my sneakers off so we can start fighting again. She snuck me again and bit my back. "Oucccccch." I said, trying to get away but not trying to pull away. "Say sorry." She said. "Sorry." I said. And she let me go and I start breaking her up again. Her little ass can fight. I pinned her down again and start tickling her. "Stopppppp Durkkkkkk." She laughed and twirled. "Shut up." I said still tickling her. "Babeeee I have to peeeeee." She continued to laugh and tears start to come out her eyes. So I stopped. She took her shirt off to her sports bra and I start taking my shirt off when she attacked me again. "You keep cheating." I said and she was punching me and shit. "Shut up." She said slapping me. I lifted her up and start spinning around. "Durkkkkkkk!" She yelled laughing. I dropped both of us on the bed. And she climbed on top of me. "Now I'm in charge." She tried to hold me down. "You know I love this position." I bit my lip. "Stop being nasty before I kick ya ass again." She smacked me again. I lifted her up and then I got on top. "This when I take control." We both start laughing and she grabbed my neck but I start tickling her and start moving out of control. "Stopppppp." She laughed again. I let her get up and of course she came swinging. I was beating her up tho. "What's going on in here?" Her mother came. But at the way it looked like something was about to get started. I had her down but she had her legs around my neck trying to push me off. "Nothing. We play fighting." Deja said. "Play fight the right way. With shirts on and standing up. Now!" She yelled. "She mad fucking annoying." Deja whispered. I put my shirt on and so did she. "We still going out?" I asked. "Hell yeah. I don't wanna be in here." She rolled her eyes. "Let's go get something to drink before I whoop yo ass again." She said. "Babe I beat you up all twenty times." I said. "No you didn't." She said and we start laughing and walked to the kitchen. She poured me a cup of cold water." I start drinking it and she punched me in the nuts. I dropped. "Babbbbbe." I said holding my hurting shit. "Did I win now?" She stood over me. "Yo you oded." I said getting up. "You said I lost and I don't lose." She smiled and helped me up. "Ima knock ya ass out watch." I said getting myself together. "Shut up and come on." We walked to the room.
DEJA P.O.V
Tightly wrapping the towel around my body I stepped out the bathroom. My mother made Durk get out my room. She already know we having sex so she need to stop acting like I'm a child. But I guess since I'm under her roof that's what I gotta deal with. I went in my room and dropped my towel and start getting dress. "Damn girl." Durk whispered. "You scared me." I said putting my shirt on. "Momma love coming." And he ran and I laughed. He so annoying. I finished getting dress and then I went to the living room. "You look good." Durk bit his lip. "Thank you baby." I kissed him. "We out." He held my hand. I went out the house and I was freezing. "Durk where the car?" I asked shaking in my boots, literally. "My mans said he was coming." Durk start calling him. "We can just call a cab." I said dialing the number. "That's gonna be thirty dollars." He said still calling the "friend" again. I rolled my eyes.
Lil Loaf: Fucking Freezing!
I was so mad. The guy pulled up twenty minutes later. I had a attitude. Durk opened the door and I got in. "Wussup Deja?" iinky said. "Hey." I said dried as shit. "She mad ya niggas had my baby waiting outside for a long time." Durk said. "The cops was fucking with us." iinky said. "I'm sorry babe. We should've took the cab like you said." Durk whispered to me. "Its fine." I said playing a game on my phone. "You sure? I don't want you mad babe." He continued to whisper. "I'm warm now, so I don't care." I said honestly. "So give me a kiss." He said. I kissed him. And he kept kissing me. "I love you." He kissed me again. "I love you too. And Durk if I'm mad I can still kiss you. That don't mean nothing." I laughed. "But you know how females act when they mad." He held me. Then they start blasting music and we was cooling. And then we got out and went to the restaurant. It was nice. I was hype because Durk picked it out by himself. "Babe, you like it?" Durk asked. "Yes." I snapped a picture of him. "Silly." He said and here come the waitress. "Come with me." She walked us over to the table and we both sat down. "I'm proud of you ugly. This is so nice." I took a picture. "Thanks babe. And I never been here but I heard my moms talking about this place with my aunts." He smiled. We start looking through the menu. It had different type of food sections. They had seafood, different steaks, and soul food. I got snow crab legs and shrimps with French fries. "I hate sea food." Durk shook his head looking at my food. "Shut up. With all that fried chicken on ya plate." I said staring at one of them. "You want one?" He asked. "Yes." I smiled. "How bout nooooo?" I asked and we start laughing. "You mean ass." I laughed and he passed me one. "I can't even eat nothing on ya plate. Cause them French fries are now looking suspect." He said grilling my food. "I should smack one of these shrimps in ya mouth." I laughed. "And ima beat ya ass like earlier." He laughed covering his mouth so I won't violate. So we start eating again. "Babe what we doing after this?" I asked. "What ever you want." He said. "I don't know. And I'm full." I said wiping my hands and mouth and drinking the rest of my juice. "Movies?" He asked. "I don't know. Movies gets me tired." I said honestly. "So you wanna go to the house and get drunk?" He asked happy. "Honestly, I just wanna be around you babe. I missed you this week." I admitted. "Air kiss." He said and I start laughing. "You so annoying." I continue to laugh. He paid the bill and then we went to some bowling alley next door to the restaurant. It was seven dollars each person, so I paid for both of us. "Durk ya big ass feet." I said helping him and I tied his sneakers for him because I was already tying mines. "Thank you babe." He said and we went and got a lanes. He signed our names up and it popped up on the board. "Ladies first." He said. And I grabbed the bowling ball and threw it. "Strike!" The computer said. "I mean I am the best." I switched off. Durk went and grabbed a ball and he threw it and only knocked eight down. He missed the last two on the opposite sides."ahhh ha." I laughed and he knocked one more down. I was teasing him. He brought us a bottle of liquor. So whoever lost a round had to take a shot. And if a person got a strike the one who didn't had to take two shots. We had a gallon of Hennessey. We was going back to back. I threw the ball and it knocked down six, do the next time I knocked down three. Durk gonna throw the ball mad hard and get a strike. "That's three. Cause I won the round and got a strike." I laughed. "I never heard that rule." I took a shot of the Hennessey. "Another one." Durk passed it to me. I sipped it back too. "Damn you a warrior babe." He smiled. My chest was burning. I should not be drinking like this but oh well. It was my go. It felt like I threw the ball mad soft but I really threw it hard and got a strike. I smiled to Durk. "Damnnnnn." He said after knocking no balls down because it went to the side. "Yayyy!" I stumbled. He drunk the liquor like it was nothing. I was messed up. I can't take another shot. "Durk I can't drink no more." I took a seat. "We see who lost the game." He sat next to me. "What time is it?" I asked. "Oh twelve o'clock on the dot. Happy Valentine's day baby." We start kissing. Damn near making out. "I love you." I said. "I love you more and we out." He helped me up and we left the place. I was drunk. But this time the car was there on time. I got in and then Durk. "Ya had fun?" iinky asked. "Yeah." Durk smiled. I leaned on him. "You tired?" Durk asked. "No I'm drunk. I feel crazy." I laughed leaning on Durk laughing. "Yo bro she drunk?" iinky asked. "Hell yeah we was battling and whoever lost they had to take a shot or two." He laughed. "He was cheating. That's why I'm drunk and his punk ass not. Cheating ass." I smacked Durk. "Ima beat yo ass." He said. "Alright we gonna fight when we get in the house." I said. "You coming to my house?" Durk asked. "Nigga that's my house, who telling me what?" I asked getting in his face. "I hear you." he laughed. Getting out the car I stumbled. "Oh shit. You good babe?" Durk asked. "Perfectly fine." I smiled. We took pictures and then We went in the house and it was mad people there. I waved to everybody and went to the room. And of course his friends was in there. "Hi y'all." I start digging in Durk dresser for some sweats and a tank top. "What y'all ugly niggas doing in here?" Durk asked piecing all of them. I got what I needed and then started walking to the bathroom. "Where you going?" I asked. "To the bathroom bitch." I pushed his face and He start chasing me. I made it into the bathroom at the perfect timing. I locked the door and got undress. I changed into his clothes and went back into the room and all them was posted up. "Whats this about?" I asked scanning the room. "You popped on my brother." Dthang said. "So what." I put my clothes on his dresser. "Lets jump her ass." Durk said. "Ima catch ya lacking afterwards." I folded my arms. "My lil gangsta." Durk start smiling and came over to me And we start kissing. Everybody sat back down. Me and Durk went on the bed. "You would've thought it was over." I smacked him softly and we start fighting. His friends was hyping it. I was beating him tho. "Ima earth her right now." he picked me up. "Stoppppppp." I got mad scared. "Nope. Dthang pick her up. You tall as shit." Durk said. "Ima Fuck you up." I laughed And Durk start spinning. "Stop babe." I whined and He let me down. I felt my stomach spinning in circles. I think I'm about to throw up. I ran to the kitchen and put salt on my tongue and my helped out. Cause I was nauseous. Then I drunk mad water. "Babe you good?" Durk asked. "Yeah I just got a little dizzy. Nothing big." I shrugged. I hopped on his back. His friends was getting ready to leave. "You guys leaving?" I asked. "We be back later." Dthang said. "Come later later. Me and Deja gonna have a serious talk." Durk smiled piecing his friends. "Got you." They laughed and cheered him on. We went in the room. He locked the door. "Durk we can't do nothing." I said. "Why?" He leaned on the door slouching. "Because its a lot of people out there. How that look? We having sex, and people woke out there? You know that's not my style." I said honestly. "You right." He unlocked the door and opened it. Then he came and laid down next to me. "You mad?" I asked. "Nah. I'm good. I still wanna fight cause you won the last round." He said getting on top of me. So I start swinging on him and we start play fighting again.
"Ya got to grow the fuck up." Tania and Durk cousin came in the room. "Mind ya fucking business and get out my room. Go play fight with Kevin, oh you can't. He with Monae." Durk got up. "And that's why Angelo on his way over. Ahhhh haaa." She stuck her tongue out laughing and they walked out. Durk grabbed his phone and called Nikki. "I knew you was gonna call me. I'm not going to bring him Durk. We talked about this." She said sounding sleepy. "Okay. Thank you." "You're welcome." And they hung up. "Don't get ya self all mad babe." I went up to him and kissed him. "You always make me feel better." He said kissing me back. "Don't make me go against my wheel about getting freaky." And we start laughing. Straight good vibes with my stink stink.
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE