Relationship

DEJA P.O.V
"Desa where you having your party?" I asked. "Here. Mommy said I can. As long as you there." He said. "Okay. So I'm in there. And ima tell Lizzy invite some people." I said walking to the room. "Alright tell her no ratchets tho." He said and we laughed and I went and called her. "Yes baby?" She answered. "Desa having a party and he said invite people but no hood rats. "Okay and yesssss! Its gonna be lit. Come with me to get my outfit." She said. "Okay. Ima meet you in front of your building." I said. "But Durk and them out there." She said. "And? I'm not scared of none of them." I shrugged. "Okay come." And we hung up. I left out the house and got on the bus. I really don't care about them boys. After that day they don't really say nothing. One or two questions nothing major. I got off the bus and walked towards her building and sent her a text.
Me: come down
Lizzy: Okay.
"Wussup Deja? Its beef with us?" Rondo came and gave me a hug. "No its no beef with none of y'all. I'm good." I smiled and Durk pulled up. "Rondo get away from my girl." He said and we start laughing. "Nigga this not ya girl. She fuck with some other nigga." Rondo said and Durk gave me this look like he believed him. And I laughed to make him believe. "Can I come to your brother party today?" Rex asked. "At your own risk." I shrugged. "You gonna get us hurt?" Durk asked. "What? That's not even my style. You know how your friends are. They get drunk and start acting stupid its gonna be a problem." I said and here came Lizzy. "What's the problem?" She asked and we laughed saying nothing. "Come on." She flagged down a cab and we went in and headed towards the shopping area. "You still talk to Durk?" She asked. "Half and half. Not that much tho." I said. "Because that day right?" She asked. "Probably. I don't really know why. But I know I just fell back. Like nah, I'm not trying to get hurt. And I actually liked Durk but nah." I smiled. "At the party ya gonna be on each other because ya both going to dress to impress." She said. "I gotta see if my shirt is to much because it got open parts of the shirt." I laughed. "Oh well. That shirt probably cute." Lizzy got hype and Kevin called me. "Hello?" I answered. "Ya having a party in your mother house?" He asked surprised. "Yeah Desa said mommy said he can." I said covering Lizzy mouth because she was about to say something. "Oh I'm coming. And we gonna turn that shit up side down. I'm getting drunk tonight watch." He said. "Not messy drunk, please." I said. "Nah ima be cooling." He said and I laughed. "Okay. But I'm about to go and get a outfit with Lizzy ima call you back." I said. "Alright, love you best friend." He said. "I love you too." And we hung up. "Kevin and Durk sister Tania go out. I saw them in the stairs kissing and shit." Lizzy said as we entered the store. "Oh wow." I said like I didn't know. "Yup and when Durk and them found out they was blacking on her and was ready to fight him but her mother and grandmother cursed them out. And Tania said if they touch him she calling the cops and getting the hood arrested. So they wasnt talking for a while." Lizzy said. "Where do you get your information? Like you be knowing things that go on inside of the house." I laughed helping her look for a outfit. "I can't tell you my sources. And bingo. I'm getting Rondo mad tonight." She laughed picking up this see through skirt. "You going to get in trouble." I said. So she put it down and we continued to look for stuff. Then here come Darrius in the store and he was shocked seeing me. "Hi Deja." He came and hugged me. "Hey, wussup?" I hugged him back and showed Lizzy some pants but she denied. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm good. And yourself?" I adjusted my shades on my eyes. "Hanging in there." He said hugging me again and I kind of pushed away. "No come here girl. I miss you. And we can't take back everything that we done said or did but shit haven't changed. I still got mad love for you and everything. But you know." He said staring at me and I was not impressed. He text me this almost everyday. "Yeah I know. That's why I got myself together and I moved on." I said and the fire in his eyes said it all. "But you said you loved me." He said. "You said the exact same thing and cheated on me. With a dude so don't try to get mad." I rolled my eyes. "Aight whatever bitch." He stormed out the store and I was gonna violate him but I just ignored. "Yesssss. Let's go I found something." She ran to the counter and paid for it and we went and brought jewelry and stuff like that.
"Don't front, you better show up." I said to her. "I don't miss parties sweet heart." We hugged and then departed. I went in my house and the living room looked so different with nothing inside of it. "You really having a party." I sat on the floor. "Yup and it start in a hour I hope it be poppin and not an epic fail." He said plugging up the speakers and connecting his phone. "I think its gonna be fun." I smiled. "What you wearing?" He asked. "You going to see. Ima pop out sneakly, watch." I smiled. "Nigga Bryan was like Deja going to the party? And he was smiling ode so you know I don't play that so I was like yeah why? And I got all in his face but he play so much he didn't even care he moved away from me and was like because that's my girl. I chased his ass through that house until we couldn't catch our breath." He said and we was laughing. "Oh my goodness. I don't want to run from him all night." I laughed. "Dead ass." He plugged his phone up and played a song and I almost went def. I covered my ears and Desa smiled. Yeah this party going to be the shit.
DURK P.O.V
"I'll get him after I go to this party." I told Nikki as I was getting ready. "Durk I did him for six months by myself. Every time I ask you to get him you should be willingly coming to get him." She yelled. "First of all that was by choice and you know that! You kept him away from me you stupid bitch!" I yelled. "Alright just know my son don't need you or ya family and you don't have to ever pick him up again dead beat!" She hung up. I didn't even give a fuck. Because if I think on it she gonna make me go down there and beat the shit out of but I'm not giving her the satisfaction. I just finish getting ready. Then all my bros came in the house. "I knew you wasn't going to be ready." Rex said. "Nah this bitch Nikki blowing mines." I shook my head putting my shirt on. "She want you to come get Angelo?" iinky asked. "Yeah and that's a dub. I been getting him every time she said so. I don't get him one day ima dead beat and the next day I'm a good father, I told that bitch suck my dick." I fixed my pants leg. "Yo you hella disrespectful, she gonna get a random cousin, uncle, or brother to knock you out." Randy said. "And then what? Ima violate everybody." I shrugged grabbing my wallet. "I'm getting drunk at her house." iinky did a little two step. "Don't start your shit today." Jason said. "Facts we already got beef over there so don't make the block hot and shit fuck up." Chino said and he fake ignored them. He didn't want to hear what they was saying and then we got in the cab. "Yo Lizzy beasting like hurry up its packed." Rondo mocked her.
Lil Durk: On My Way To This Party ✌ W/ Gang!
We was fake smoking in the car but the cab driver let it rock. "Yo this her house?" Rex asked mad excited. "Hell yeah. Her moms get money. These all they cars." Rondo said and they checked everything out. It was some nigga at the door checking girls and boys down. When we went inside it was a lot of people but it wasn't hot. I start looking the place over and then some girl start dancing on me. So I start dancing. And once I start dancing it was a rap. I start dancing with everybody. I was drinking mad liquor and I was barely smoking loud. I was just dancing all over the place. Then I seen Lizzy. "Yo where my bitch?" I asked and she punched me in my chest. "Where ya what?" She asked. "My baby." I smiled. "That sound better. She around here dancing. And she was drinking." Lizzy said. And I start laughing and now I was looking for her. I continued to dance with mad girls all around. This party was jumping. "Bro look what Deja wearing." Rondo pointed her out. She had on this white shirt with rips through it. Her tittes was covered but her stomach and shit was mainly exposed. She was getting crazy on some nigga. I smiled and walked over to her. After they finished dancing I start dancing with her. We start dancing. She didn't know it was me tho. We was dancing and shit until Lizzy snapped a picture. "You mad annoying." She stopped dancing and went to apologize to me. "I'm sor-- Oh its you." She hugged me. "Why you got that shirt on?" I asked. "Its not cute?" She asked. "Nah." I said. "Whatever hater." She went to walk away but I pulled her back to me. "Stop, you just hurt my feelings." She said trying to walk away. "Let's go out the party. I can't hear you." I said pulling her with me on the porch. "I said you said I don't look cute." She adjust her pants. "Nah you look dumb good, but I'm not feeling that shirt. Can you put a jacket on for me?" I asked and she start blushing and leaning into me. "I'm single I can do whatever I want." She smiled looking up at me. So I kissed her and she continued to kiss me back. "You wanna be my girl?" I asked biting my lip holding her. She smiled and nodded her head. We kissed again. "Now go put on another shirt or a jacket before I beat ya ass." I said. "Noooo Durk." She whined. "Yes Deja. Come on, I can see the top of the chest." I said. "I know the shirt was made like that." She said sipping more of her liquor. "Damn Deja. I told Desa I was gonna see my baby today." Some nigga came up to her to hug her. "Bye Bryan. How many times ima tell you that you're not my nigga?" She pushed him. "You know you want me, chill." He pulled her into him. "Stop asshole." She pushed him and she came and hugged me. "Oh that's ya nigga?" He asked. "Yes." She said hugging my waist. He looked me up and down and walked away. "Who that?" I asked. "My brother friend. He like me for forever." She sat down. I sat down with her. She was just staring at me. "Why did my brother let me get drunk?" She asked leaning into me. "I don't know ." I said holding her hand. "I be back." She went in the house and I went back to party too but as I'm dancing with a girl I seen her walking through the crowd with a jacket on. Oh she gonna be my baby. I finished dancing and then my bros took me out the party to smoke. And Deja was out there venting to Kevin. She was pissed off. "Yo bro, some bitch trying to come to my house tonight. I'm sneakily setting that up." Lil Varney said. "Do that." I hyped him. "Yo I'm going to bed, I'm upset and I'm tired." Deja said walking in between our conversation. "You wanna talk about it?" I asked. "No not really. I see you or talk to you tomorrow." She said. "Aight goodnight." And we kissed and she went in the house. "That's ya girl?!" Rex asked mad excited in my face. "Yeah that's my shawty." I smiled throwing the last little bit of Henny I had in my cup back.