Other Wise

DEJA P.O.V
"Kevin you coming to my aunt get together?" I asked. "Definitely. I already got my clothes laid out I'm just beating this board and then I'm going to come
" he said. "Hurry up. It's boring." I said. "Okay, I got you." We hung up and I went back to the house with the cups. "Here." I placed it on the counter. And they start drinking mad liquor. They even made me a cup. I'm only going to drink this one. "Hey Dejaaaaa." My cousin Kalani came and hugged me. "Hey where ya twin?" I asked. "Over there." She pointed. "Oh okay. I haven't seen you guys in a while." I smiled. "Exactly. I missed you odee." She hugged me again. "I miss you too." I smiled and we start talking and stuff and here come Kevin and Tania. She smiled seeing me. I gave her a hug. "Why you haven't been coming to the house?" She asked. "Because ya brother thinks he never has to be in the house." I smiled. "Ohhhhhh so you only come for him?" She asked crossing her arms across her chest. "Yes. But I enjoy being with y'all." I smiled. "At least you honest." She smiled. "Hey Deja." Kevin said getting in my face. "Hi best friend." I hugged him and he picked me up. "You was bored?" He asked. "Nah I was with my cousin." He let me down. "Cool. Let me go speak to your mother real quick." And he spun off. "You want a cup and of liquor?" I asked. "Yeah. You know I came to get drunk girl." She said taking her jacket off. I told my aunt and she passed it to her. "You know what's funny? I told Durk come and he was saying no and shit. But they doing the same shit right now." She said sipping her cup. "Oh well. Its alright. I rather him be with his friends instead of with me feeling like I'm suffering him." I said. "True. But oh well. Kevin know I don't care about none of that. I have a trust issue so we gonna know what each other doing at all times, unless he with you." She said but I know she was lying because Kevin love me like blood and soon she gonna be jealous of that and so would Durk but I don't care and neither would he. "I haven't spoke to Durk all day. I'm waiting to see if he call me tho." I smiled checking my phone. "No funny shit. He probably not. He too intervened in what ever he doing." Tania said. "It don't matter." I shrugged and my cousin came back over to us. "Kalani, Tania, Tania, Kalani." I introduced them to each other. They said hi to one another. "Aunty want you." Kalani said and I went over to her. "Yes mommy?" I asked. "You still seeing that boy?" She asked. I already knew she was drunk and ready to piss me off. "Yes." I said. "When can we meet him?" My Aunty Jennifer asked. "I don't know." I said. "Yeah you should see him. Straight thugged out." My mother said. "So if that's who she like, then she like him. There's nothing nobody can do about it. You treating him mean is only going to distance you and your daughter bond." My older cousin Emily said. And I gave her the thank you look and she winked. "I don't want my daughter with no street boy!--" she continued to yell but I walked out. Nobody do not want to hear that. Bye. I went back to the living room and Durk called. Just the person I needed to speak to. "Hello?" I answered. "It's to loud, I can't hear you." He said. I went to my room. "Yeah I'm in my room now." I smiled. "Darrius at ya aunt party?" He asked. "Yeah, but so is your sister." I said. "What he doing there?" He asked. "He showing love to my aunt. Durk its not what you think so get that out of your mind." I said starting to get angry. "Aight whatever my nigga, but if I hear any stories you a dub." He said. I just hung up on him. I don't even care that just pissed me off. I went back to the party and start turning up. I didn't have time for anybody bull shit. "Let's take a picture." Tania pulled me to the side. And we snapped it off my phone.
Lil Loaf: W/ Tania Banks
After I posted that picture Durk called me back but I ignored it. "Wussup Deja?" Darrius start dancing behind me and I moved away from him. He cheated on me with a guy, we not friends. I start dancing by myself again. I took a picture because as y'all know I'm obsessed with the camera. I start having fun and stuff especially when Lizzy, Denim, and Macy came. We was all drinking and they was smoking. I was cooling though. Every time one of us get too turnt up we start cheering each other on. I didn't take Durk for the jealous type. But it be the cocky niggas that's mostly jealous. After one cup I checked and I was on number four. So I was feeling good. Cooling with family straight good vibes. My mother wasn't being annoying or nothing we was chillen and that's how I like it.
DURK P.O.V  
"She dead playing games with me." I said calling Deja for the fifth time. "Bro because you high you on some other shit. She don't want to argue." Dthang said. "Nah her ex at her moms shit so she probably fucking with him. Destiny or one of them definitely pulling up today." I said texting them. "Nigga you bugging." Rex said. I start laughing. I was bugging. I called her again and she answered. "Hello?" She answered. "Why you wasn't answering me?" I asked. "My phone was left in my room babe. I don't want to argue with you." She said sounding mad good. "I don't wanna argue you with you either my love." I smiled. "Damn she got you in ya pants." iinky asked. I stuck my middle finger up at him. "Okay what you doing?" Deja asked. "Just finished smoking. I'm thinking about going to get something to eat." I smiled. "Want me to bring you a plate of food? My mommy cooked." She spoke softly. "Nah ima come and get it. Just be by your phone." I said. "Will do baby." And we hung up and I was smiling. "Damn. She really got you opened." Rondo said and I start laughing. "She different man. That's my baby." I said grabbing my sneakers. "Where you going?" Dthang asked. "To see my baby, get a plate of food, and pick Tania up." I said fixing my laces. "Ima go with ya ass boy. You crazy but let's smoke first." Rondo said and I laughed and sat down. We all cypher a eighth and then me and Rondo got in a cab.
Destiny: You still want me to come over tonight?
Me: Wait I'm not home yet. That's why I told you to come when I was home!
Destiny: Shut the fuck up! And tell me when you home. I wanna hook you up before my boyfriend come see me.
Me: Cool ❤
I was with that. We got out the cab when we got there and then I called Deja but she didn't answer. "Call Lizzy cause I told her to be by her phone." I said a little frustrated. "That bitch didn't answer me when we was in the cab." He said. "I got some weed you wanna get high?" I asked. "Hell yeah. I'm giving them after this blunt and then I'm out." Rondo said pulling out roll up. He rolled the blunt and we start smoking. "Why the moms don't like you?" Rondo asked. "Because Deja dubbed the brother friend and the nigga was jealous so he told Deja brother shit about me and he told the moms. I don't give a fuck tho. That's not my moms that's hers." I shrugged pulling on the blunt. "You crazy bro. How you gonna crack if her moms don't like you?" Rondo asked. "In my house duh." I said in a obvious tone. "I'll love to see this." Rondo said and we start laughing and finished the blunt but here come Deja, Lizzy, and Tania. "That's my brother?" Tania asked and in her voice I can obviously tell she was drunk. "Yeah." I said as we walked over towards them. Deja start smiling as she wrapped her arms around waist. "Why you didn't answer the phone?" I asked. "I didn't hear it ring." She pulled it out her bra and checked and it said one missed call. "I'm sorry babe." She kissed me. "Its fine." I said in between kisses. "Let me go get y'all a plate of food." She said going back in the house. "You here with Kevin?" I asked Tania. "Yeah but he all over the place drunk too." She smiled. It bother me that she like him a lot, only reason I didn't react is because Deja is like his little sister and I didn't want to be a Hippocratic.  Or else I would've dubbed it. "Oh, you like the moms?" I asked. "She madddddd nice. Like she so down to earth. I don't understand why she got a problem with you." Tania said. "Cause she on my dick and she know I can knock her son out." I said. And they start laughing and here come Deja. "Mommy said ya can come in the house." Deja said pulling me in the house because I start shaking my head. "Chill. I look regular." I said. "So what. And Darrius already left because he kept trying to dance with me so I made my cousin kick him out." Deja said bringing me to her mother so I can say hello. "Hello." I waved at her. "Is this Deja famous boyfriend?" The mother scanned me up and down. "My name Durk." I said sticking out her hand. "Hello Durk, how are you? And these are my sisters. And today is her birthday." She pointed them out. "Happy birthday." I smiled. "Thank you honey." She smiled back checking me out. We went back to the living room and one of her aunts passed me a cup of straight Henny. I start sipping that shit. Then a song called Ride came on and this the first song me and Deja danced to so she came right over to me. She start dancing on me and I start dancing back. She stopped once all the attention was on us. "Let me get some." She said and I shook my head. "Why not?" She asked. "Because you already drunk." I said taking another sip. "But babe." She whined and I passed it to her. "Thank you." She sipped it and passed it back. "You don't want no juice?" She asked holding her chest and I shook my head no. Then Kalani came over to us. Destiny best friend. I hate her. "Why you in my aunt house?" She asked me. "Because Deja invited me here." I sipped my liquor. "How you know my boyfriend?" Deja asked. "Because he used to go out with my best friend Destiny and her friend Jessica at the same time. Tuh, not with my cousin nigga." She rolled her eyes. "No her friend though we was in a relationship. I was just getting chicken and fucking them honestly." I said. "Deja he dead lying. He was on them. Like on they bodyyyyy. He no good. You better check his phone every trip." She said. "Let's talk about how those were ya friends but you used to inbox me on Facebook doing to be honest and rates when I never liked ya bull shit ass status. Let's speak facts." I said getting mad. "And you gave Rondo head, yeah let's talk facts." I continued. "He saying all this but got no proof. He a dog watch him." She said. Deja just rolled her eyes and walked away from us. So I texted her.
Me: Where you going?
Deja: to the store real quick with my friends and get some air.
Me: You got a attitude.
Deja: Why would I?
Me: Heard it. I'm out
Deja: You going to wait until I come back.
I start laughing. I'm not gonna even argue with her. I sat there sipping on the liquor and Rondo came over to me. "Yo Lizzy just dubbed me, I'm dicking mad shit down tonight." He said doing the Harlem shake. "Why? Cause I said Kalani gave you head?" I asked. "I don't know and I don't give a fuck. I caught the head and fucked her. I forgot to put y'all on." He said getting a cup of liquor. "Yo you crazy." I said laughing and we went back outside to smoke another blunt. Here come the girls. "Can I smoke with y'all?" Lizzy asked and I pointed to Rondo. "Yeah." He shrugged. So we rolled two L's and start smoking. Deja would not look at me she leaned on a jeep looking up with her eyes closed. "What's wrong with ya friend?" I whispered to Lizzy. "She mad because Kalani was telling her ya past. You was knocking shit down. Heard youuuuuu." She stuck her tongue out. "Why you dubbed my bro?" I asked. "Because I'm drunk. Ima be on him tomorrow. He know he ain't going no where." She hugged Rondo and he hugged her back laughing. "What you doing after this bro?" I asked being funny. "Home." He said mad fast and we start laughing. Then I took another two pulls of the blunt and went to Deja. "Come here." I held her hand and she walked with me. We sat on some stoop. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. My cousin pissed me off. I don't care about ya past but she kept bringing it up after the subject was dropped. She kept saying it pissing me off. Its bad enough my mother feel like you a bad person so knowing she used to like you that's only going to bring conflict to our relationship." She pout. "How?" I asked. "Because she going to throw dirt on your name and I don't wanna hear that annoying shit." She rolled her eyes. "Ima get on your moms good side and anything she say not going to mean shit." I said making her sit on my lap. "I already know she like you because she keep asking where are you? But when she sober I'm going to talk to her. Cause this relationship not going no where without my mother liking you." She rested her face in her hands. "I know babe but its cool ima start coming over more often where as she allowed me in here without her. I promise." I said and Deja start smiling. And then I start kissing on her neck and shit. "Stop babe." She said putting her face in the crook of my neck. "Why?" I said holding her waist. "Because I'm not ready to take that next step with you yet. We only been talking for two months. " she said and I start laughing. "Girl I don't wanna have sex with you yet. I'm taking it slow babe." I said kissing her cheek. "Okay. I.." And she trailed her words. "You about to go and go to sleep?" I asked. "Nah, I wanna spend the night with you but my moms not going to let me." She pouted. "Its fine. And I'm about to leave." I said. "Says who?" She asked and I start laughing. "Babe chill." I said and we start laughing. I like cooling and vibing with her. She down to earth and I know she was mad about the whole Kalani shit but as long as she didn't take her attitude out on me, we good.