INBOX!

DEJA P.O.V
I pressed the button on my alarm clock as I got up for school. I checked my phone and Taz texted me.
Mistake: Yoooo
Me: Good Morning would've been nice' But what happen?
Mistake: You coming to my house today?
Me: No. I already told you what it was Taz. It was fun while it lasted but I can't just jump into another relationship. Sorry, best of luck.
Mistake: Heard.
I got out the bed and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene things and then got dress. I put a cap on and my glasses looking as cute as can be and grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs. "Good morning mommy." I kisses her cheek. "Good morning honey." She smiled scrambling the eggs. I sat at the table and Kevin texted me.
Kevin: GOOD MORNING TO MY BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND!
Me: Aww that just made my morning. Good morning knuckle head, ❤
Kevin: Can you come get me today?
Me: You know I don't wanna see that bum Durk, Lol
Kevin: Please BEAUTIFULLLLLLL
Me: Fine. See ya annoying ass at 2:30pm.
Kevin: that's my best friend that's my best friend. Singing voice.
Me: annoying.
I ate my breakfast and went to school. "Deja!" Lizzy yelled and I turned around and she was smiling walking fast my way. "What happen?" I asked smiling at her goofy ass. "Nothing. I just missed you bae." She hugged me and we shared a laugh. "Where Macy? And Denim?" I asked. "I don't know. Forget them hoes. Let's go to class." She said. I dug in my locker and grabbed my math text book, locked my locker and went to class.
--------------
"Senior year its lit." I smiled as we walked to the bus stop. "Exactly. And IMA start looking for my prom dress on December. And I bet we get a amazing dress. I'm bringing Rondo. So ima try to stay on his good side." She stuck her tongue out laughing. "I don't know where you going with this. But I think you being nasty so let me stop here." And we shared a laugh. I start texting on my phone and Lizzy tried to peek. "Bye nosey." I laughed. I wasn't texting nobody but my brother and my cousin but its fun to make her think its someone else. "Now I'm telling Durk on you." She said pulling her phone out. "That's not my man no more he can't do anything." I said locking my phone. "He be telling everybody ya not together but you can't talk to none of them. And mad shit. So I be starting like Durk she can talk to whoever she want to." We start laughing. "Tell him, I barely talked to him so his friends? Nah that's not my style." I said getting a little mad. I put my headphones in my ears and we got off the bus. We stood across the street and some boy came over to us. I'm not gonna lie, he was kind of cute. "Wassup Beth. Who ya friend?" He asked. "Deja." She smiled. "Green." He stuck his hand out and I shook his hand. "Deja." I smiled. "You so pretty." He complimented me. "Thank you." I started to blush. "Can I take you out to eat somewhere? And maybe catch a movie?" He bit his lip. "Wassup Green?" Durk came out of nowhere. "Oh wussup Durk? How you bro?" He asked. "Chillen. Deja, Kevin said wait for him down there." He directed his attention on me. He was giving me a death stare. Lizzy was smiling telling me just walk away. That look Durk was giving me was scary anyways. "But I was trying to talk to her she fire." Green said. I start laughing and licked my lips. "You right." Durk said staring at me. "Just write me on Facebook. I gotta meet my best friend." I laughed walking away. I never gave him my Facebook tho. That was obviously get Durk mad. And it worked cause my phone notified me that three text messages came to my phone.
Clown: That's shit was cute!
Clown: Ima make Macy : Denim My bitches, you gonna be maddddd!!!
Clown: that shit was fly tho! Get ya little thot on playa playa
Me: Will do. You fuck my friends and ima fuck yours ✌
Clown: I do not give a fuck!
Me: You sound mad tho! Have a good day! Use condoms ❤
Clown: Fuck up!
I ignored him and waited for Kevin and here he came. Lizzy walked off with Green and Durk. Trader. "Go best friend that's my best friend." He cheered me up. "You look nice Dejjjy." He hugged me. "Thank you Scrub." I took candy out his pocket. "Yo me and Tania broke up yesterday but we got back together." He laughed. "Oh I got a story for you too best friend. But tell me yours first." We got on the bus. "She think I be cheating and I told her like my parents died from Aids. I don't have sex with anybody. I have to feel their vibe. And we was arguing and shit. Cause you know I don't play that shit about my parents. So I dubbed her like, I barely touch you why am I touching another whack bitch? She wanted to fight me. I was like I'm done with you. She start crying and wouldn't stop calling me and banging on my door. So I actually talked to her and we worked it out." He shrugged. "Tell her I said don't talk about ya fucking parents. All jokes aside. I dont like that shit Kevin. That's corny. I would've dubbed that bitch." I rolled my eyes. "I know but I like her. So I made her feel this low and then spike to her again but tell me about you and Durk." He said. "That's exactly what I'm doing to Durk tho. So remember how I told you I was talking to dome boy name Taz because I felt Durk was talking to somebody?" I asked him as we went in my house. "Yeah." He said grabbing a apple. "So he was talking to mad girls. And how I found out is because I told him I kissed Taz. I told him everything. I wanted him to know I didn't want to feel crazy inside." I said. "He put his hands on you? I will violate him." Kevin said. "Hell no. I would've called the cops on him. But he start yelling and going crazy. Calling me bitches and I'm nasty." I said. "You should've said ya mother and sisters are bitches. And if he would've touched you I would've fought him." Kevin said getting a little mad. "He left or whatever and sent me screenshots. We argued on the text message and then over the phone for mad long. So we agreed we was broken up and haven't spoke since. And its been a week. So today, some boy name Green walked up to me and best friend he fire." I smiled. "Continue." He laughed. "Oh yeah so then Durk come over while I'm talking to the boy like, Kevin waiting for you. With the only scariest face on. So I'm about to leave but I'm like hell no. And told the boy just write me on Facebook. Durk start blowing my phone me up saying he gonna wife both of my friends and shit I was saying vise versa. He was mad." I laughed. "That nigga on ya dick. That's all it is. Durk don't realize he fell for you yet. Cause his clown ass used to doing whatever. So you not running back to him he really think its over. I can tell you not ready for that relationship to be over. So don't play too many games and ya can never get back." Kevin said. "I wanna get back but then again I don't. I feel like the same shit going to happen. And I don't got time for it." I got a yogurt from the freezer. "If you like him Deja you gonna be back." Kevin took one too. "Should I be back with him?" I asked. "I'm not in y'all relationship so I can't make no decisions." He said honestly. Damn, ima play around a little more and then get back to reality with my stink. So I have to make this fun. Then Dthang, Twin, and Varney inboxed me.
Arrogant Dthang- Sistaaaaaa? Lol
Lil Loaf- Brothaaaaaa! You better not be writing me about ya corny ass Lil brother.
OTF Twin- Yo?
Lil Loaf- Wussup, with ya tall yellow ass
Lil Varney- Princess?
Lil Loaf- Lmao nigga said princess.
Arrogant Dthang- Nah he got bitches coming over. Come violate his Lil ass.
Lil Loaf- I'm about yo have his bro come over tho! So its cool ✌s
OTF Twin- Lol what you doing?
Lil Loaf- Trying to see wussup with ya cute ass.
Lil Varney- Lil Loaf? Why you trying to be like me?
Lil Loaf- Had This Name For Forever.
Arrogant Dthang- You wouldn't dareeee!
Lil Loaf- Tuh! Ima Nasty Bitch, According To Durk! Sooooo.
Then here come Macy, Denim, and Ashley. "Heyyyy girls." I hugged all of them. "Deja you got tissue in the bathroom? I have to use it." Macy did the pee pee dance. "Yeah." I laughed and went back to playing with these clowns.
OTF Twin- lol stop trying to have me open! I had a crush on ya little ass for the longest❤
Lil Loaf- Dreams come true.
Lil Varney- I'm big homie. But what you doing?
Lil Loaf- Nothing, trying to see wussup?
"Who you writing Deja?" Ashley came being nosey. "A couple of people to get on Durk nerves." I laughed. "Macy inboxing Durk, try to get her phone. But don't snitch on me because no won't tell you nothing else." Ashley whispered to me. If he is I swear ima violate him. I waited for Macy to come out the bathroom yo play it off smart. "Macy you look cute. Let me take a picture." I smiled. "You too. Let's take a selfie. Pretty bitch gang." She smiled. She used her phone and I held it snapping for us. "Yo Mace let's smoke." Ashley said to get her mind off it. And like a idiot she walked away from her phone. I went straight to her messages and start reading them.
OTF Durk- Damn Macy I didn't know ya ass was fat like that!!! I would've been picked you over Deja Lil ass
Macy Brown- Durk get the hell out my inbox before I tell Deja.
OTF Durk- that's not my bitch no more. We through. We been through. But forget all that when did you become so fireeeeee?
Macy Brown- Nigga I been fire. The hell?
Macy Brown- Picture
Macy Brown- Picture
OTF Durk- Can you be my little secret?
Macy Brown- But Deja my homie
OTF Durk- SO. Its a cold world. You soon learn that
Macy Brown- Dead ass.
OTF Durk- So?!
Macy Brown- why you sending exclamation mark if I'm a ya Lil secret? ❤❤❤
OTF Durk- Good one. What you doing thou? You trying to pull up?
Macy Brown- Later? Why not?
OTF Durk- Aight secret. I wanna make you my cover so badddddd! Tssss.
Macy Brown- I been had a crush on you Durk. For forever. I'm so glad you see me now
OTF Durk- ya sexy ass should've spoke up!
Macy Brown- Lol right! But I be right back.
OTF Durk- Okay
I was heatedddddd!!!!!! But I want them to fuck around fuck it. The bitch just have to get out my house. "Ya can't stay here. Ya have to leave. My mother said so." I kicked all three of them out. Kevin was playing the game so he wasn't paying no attention. I went in the bathroom and felt myself about to cry but my phone notified me I had a message.
Arrogant Dthang: Lol you crazy as hell!
Lil Loaf: Tell ya brother I blocked his number from calling, texting, and face timing me. And he's blocked on Facebook. I'm on to him.
OTF Twin: Stop playing girl.
Lil Loaf- At least ya whack ass know I was playing. I will never fuck with none of yall! Like tuhh! That's not my style. I was trying to make Durk mad and it fired back on me.
Lil Varney- With?
Lil Loaf- Definitely not with you! Get the fuck out my inbox! All ya niggas suck a dick and die. Take that shit personal. ✌✌✌
Arrogant Dthang- Why?
Lil Loaf- If you say something. I will never trust you again!
OTF Twin- Damn Fiesty!
Lil Loaf- Die!
Lil Varney- Slayed Me! Lmao watch ya mouth,
I blocked all Durk friends. I just left Dthang cause he really my son.
Arrogant Dthang- I'm not talk to me.
Lil Loaf- He talking to my friend Macy! After he told me he was gonna do it! Like that's mad corny! And she gonna cone to my house and didn't even tell me. Like that's ode whack! I feel like shit right now! I don't know what to do! Like I like ya brother but not after this he can literally DIE! If I had a gun he would be dead right now!
Arrogant Dthang- Damn. Do you want me to curse him out? And why you was flirting with Twin. He sitting here bragging. Lmao
Lil Loaf- To get ya brother mad and look how it back fired on me. Like I feel like shit. He mad corny and tell Twin relax! Before I violate him
Arrogant Dthang- Lol! You staticy to be so damn little!
Lil Loaf- Shut ya tall doofy ass up.
And then Green inboxed me. He actually found my Facebook? Fuck it.
Green Balla- What's Up?
Lil Loaf- text me.
I couldn't give him my number for some reason. I just left it as it was. I was heated.
Arrogant Dthang- Deja I can't feel bad for you if you talking to Green.
Lil Loaf- I'm not! I can't. Durk know him.
Arrogant Dthang- he posting wCw of you sis.
Lil Loaf- I don't even care no more. I'm not talking to him and I won't be. But I'm not gonna give Durk the satisfaction I want him to go crazy too. I'm over here bugging out!
Arrogant Dthang- I hope it work out.
I was really mad!
Lil Loaf: This World Cold And What's Crazy Is I Thought You Was My Homie! You Shit! But Ya Got That!✌
DURK P.O.V
"Who said you was light skin and sexy?" I asked Twin. "Deja. But then she cursed me out. Maybe because Im not on her dick." Twin said. I tried to call her but my number was blocked. "Dthang let me see ya phone bro." I said. "Hold up. I'm waiting for a call." He said. "I just wanna act like its you and tell Deja meet up with you. Ima kill her. Than she can talk to whoever she want." I said pissed off. Then Macy wrote me back.
Macy Brown- why my nigga, posting picture of ya ex bitch? You said bitches ain't loyal and the world is cold!
OTF Durk- She talking to him too? Copy!
This bitch move fast!!!! But I got her. That's why ima cuff Macy and pick her up everyday and all that. Stupid little thot ass bitch. She a definite turn off. I should go kick in that bitch house and whip her ass but I'm not. Fuck it. She thot off she thot off. Here come Rondo and Lizzy. And she ain't wait no seconds to bark, and I knew she was gonna do it so I patiently waited. "You corny! Macy?! Really? Tuh! You a nasty ass nigga!" Elizabeth yelled. "I'm nasty, but she wrote my friends and talk to Macy nigga. Fuck outta here with that stupid shit in my face!" I yelled back. "She was writing them because they wrote her first. And she was doing that to get ya attention. Damn you dumb!" Beth said and I ignored her, what if she was trying to get my attention? Nah I doubt it. "Well I was trying to get her attention too." I lied using the same lame ass excuse. "Yeah whatever. I'm waiting here though and if Macy come ima beat her up." Beth said rolling her eyes. I dead don't even like Macy but I was doing it to be petty. Just like her tho. She told Dthang she gonna be with one of my bros. Fuck outta here. She just as wrong. She start talking to her in the phone. "Let me speak." I said and she passed it. "Hello?" I said. "Give Lizzy her phone back. I'm done with you. And tell Twin don't get all hype he a little as boy what the hell ima do with him? Bye. Give my friend back her phone." Deja said and it sounded like she was crying. I walked out the room. "And let me tell you something you talk to that nigga Green? Ima violate y'all." I whispered. "Durk please. She talking to my nigga!" Deja yelled. "Not no more. She a dub. I was just trying to get ya attention." I used her excuse. "You lying. I read the message and I can't go back to you Durk. So continue talking to her. I was really playing talking to Twin. Green feeling himself. Those picture will be removed. Ima block everybody over there so we have nothing else." She said. "You right." I went back in the house and passed Lizzy her phone. Damn son. I thought we was gonna be longer than that.
Two Hours Later...
Nah I can't let her go that quick. I gotta write her or something. Not knowing whether she hurting right now or whatever is bothering me. Something gotta give. "You thinking about Deja?" Dthang asked. "Yeah. In not even gonna lie. I didn't want her to hurt and that's how she sounded on the phone. It sounded like she was crying. I been thinking about her since we got off the phone." I said honestly. "She didn't block my face book. But she will if I let you write her. "So you do it and tell her. I just wanna talk to her one more time." I said. "Just call and say I'm sleep and you took my phone." Dthang said. "Aight." I called her and she answered. "Hi brother. I was just about to write you and tell you I miss you and that short bastard." She spoke. "I miss you too Deja." I said. "Durk, tell Dontay I'm blocking his number." She said. "He sleeping." I said. "Why you called me? You talk to Macy." She said. "Babe I blocked her. I do t want nobody but you Deja. Honestly." I said. "So why did you do that?" She asked. "What? Write Macy? I told you I was trying g to get you mad. Just like you write Twin." I said. "But he a little boy." She raised her voice. "So what. He my mans." I said. "I'm sorry than Durk. I told you I'm sorry about the kissing thing and now with Twin. I was really playing with Twin." She said. "And I start laughing. "Right." I said. "We done talking?" She asked. "Hell no. Come meet me." I said. "Nah ima violate you." She said. "So I wanna get violated by you." I smiled. "I'm dead serious. I don't wanna see you no more Durk." She said. "Please Deja. Just one more time." I said. "Okay at the park. You got fifteen minutes." She said and then hung up. I passed Dthang his phone. And left. I made it to Deja in fifteen minutes. "You was gonna leave?" I asked. "Maybe." She said. "Come here." I pulled her to me. "What Durk?" She asked. "I'm sorry babe. Its a lot going on." I said holding her. "Why Macy tho?" She asked. "Why Twin?" I asked back. "He really thought I was trying to talk to him to. He corny. And Varney was in my inbox too talking about Princess with a question mark." She rolled her eyes. "They vochers, they figured we was done." I said cause I know how we all rock. "Well all of y'all blocked." She rolled her eyes. "How can we get pass this?" I asked. "We won't. Let's just be friends." She said. "I can't. I Like you more than a friend should. And if I'm around and niggas trying to talk to you ima violate. The friendship thing will never work." I said laying on her shoulder. "I know. But our relationship gonna be based on lies and wondering if one or another cheating." She said. "Let's just tell the truth to each other cause I wanna be with you and look through my phone I blocked mad girls." I said. "We building our trust so ya word should be good." She smiled. "So you gonna be my girl?" I asked smiling. "Only if you wanna be MY boyfriend." I nodded and she kissed me. We sat in the park kissing until her mom told her come home. "Come on." I walked her to the house. "See you later and call me lil nigga." I said holding her. "Ima think about it. I'm still a little mad." She pout. "So call Dthang." I smiled. "Ima call ya phone stink stink." She kissed me again and she went in the house.
Vote
Comment
Suggestions?
Share