Love

DEJA P.O.V
"Let me ask you something Deja. Did you stop talking to Durk because of me?" Kevin asked. "You and more stuff. Like he kicked on my door." I said rolling my eyes. "You don't have to not talk to him because of me because I speak to that nigga everyday. I told you. Me and him chopped it up and he apologized and shit." Kevin said turning on my game. "But how dumb would I look? I didn't do shit for Durk to look dumb. He always making me look dumb. Its annoying." I shook my leg pulling out homework and turning on my laptop. "Aww best friend. Want me to beat him up?" He asked. "No. I just dont wanna think about it. I love Durk and miss him but I can't." I start to tear. "Its been a week you better hope he didn't move on." Kevin said. "I hope he did." I said. Durk been calling and texting me all week. But I been ignoring him and leaving for school a half and hour earlier and coming in either extra early or super late. My mother never even heard Durk kicking the door because she was on the phone and she thought it was me. He don't know that though. I start typing my essay when Lizzy came in my house. We haven't spoke since that day either. "Lizzy!" I got up and hugged her and she hugged me back mad tight. "I missed you Deja." She smiled. "I missed you way more." I said. "I heard what happened. And I cursed every last one of them out and me and Tania was about to fight. She was like don't yell at my brothers and I start yelling at her but they separated us. And I made Rondo buy me a new phone." She pulled out the iPhone 6s. I smiled. "Yasss." I clapped. "And Durk was like he been trying to apologize but you won't answer and shit." Lizzy laughed. "I can't talk to him yet. He have to learn. You can't just do or say whatever you want to me. Its not happening." I shrugged my shoulders. "I came to see you and I came to make it work." She smiled. "You so annoying." I laughed tuning back into my work. Of course it would be Lizzy to try to make me talk to my clown ass nigga.
DURK P.O.V
"Yo in my school shit they had us taking the OSHA test. I passed that shit." I told my mom. "Oh yeah?" She asked. "Yeah people was failing and ma its common sense. I passed it with flying colors." I smiled. "That's good. And I'm proud of you Durk. You really impressing me. Even though I never doubted you." My moms smiled. "Any job they offer me I'm taking. I don't care." I said. "Right but be careful with them construction jobs hun. It be dangerous." She said getting ready for work. "I know." I smiled and walked out the room. Ima only be selling these for a while longer. Ima be Durk the working man soon. I went in my room and Angelo wasn't there. This bitch just want me to turn up on her. But I'm not. He not here for Christmas than oh well. I don't give a damn no more. I changed my uniform and put on regular clothes. I took the thousand dollars I saved up for Christmas and then I went shopping. I brought Angelo some toys, clothes, and another pair of boots. I brought my moms, and Deja a set of perfumes, lotions, and soaps from P!nk. Even though that's not my shawty love right now. I wanna get her back before Christmas so we can have a good New Years. Christmas tomorrow so I might pop up at her house at 12 on my Santa Claus shit but if she still dub me than it is what it is. That's when Lizzy called me. "Hello?" I answered. "Wussup?" I answered. "What you doing?" She asked. "Going Christmas shopping. You?" I asked. "With ya Lil shawty." She laughed. "Oh tell her I said wussup? And I miss her." I fake blushed. "Awww she heard you. I hope you brought her something for Christmas." Lizzy said. "Duh." I said. "Awwww Deja please can you be back on his sole? I miss ya Durk and Dej Durk and Dej." She laughed. "Yo you annoying." I laughed and the phone went dead so I finished what I was doing. I was going crazy shopping.
Deja P.O.V
"Why would you hang up?" Lizzy asked. "Because I don't wanna hear his voice no more." I said laughing even though I was undercover hype he brought me something. "Why though?" Lizzy asked. "You know why. And we going to that New Years Party?" I asked. "You know it. Go into the New Year like a thot." She stuck her tongue out. "I don't know about all that. But I wanna go to the party." I smiled and start filing my nails. I really miss Durk. I just wanna be held by him and kissed on by him. But I can't keep running right back. I told him when we first start dating if he fuck me over than I'll leave him. But look at me still here. I miss my baby. "I'm about to go to the hood. Want me to tell Durk anything?" She laughed putting her coat on. "No." I said. And she left with my keys. My moms was at work and it was just me in this house with Desa and his daughter. Maybe I can go mess with her and then I'll stop thinking about Angelo. I went to his room and she was sleeping. Great! I thought to myself. I'm about to get high and drink some liquor and then I'm going to sleep. Enough is enough. I went inside the cabinets in the kitchen and grabbed the Vodka and got the weed out my dresser. I grabbed some Egg Nog out the fridge and mixed it in a cup with the Vodka and start getting trippy. I rolled my own blunt and start getting high. Monae was with Kevin so I was by myself. BY CHOICE THO!
"Deja you was smoking?" Desa turned the music down. "Yes and drinking. I'm in my feelings." I rolled my eyes. "Why cause Durk?" He laughed opening the freezer. "Duh. I miss my boyfriend. But I don't want him no more. I'm confused." I sipped some more liquor. "You gonna be sick on Christmas." Desa laughed taking a sip of my cup. Who asked him? And who said he can? "No I'm not." I rolled my eyes. He laughed his way out the kitchen. I turned my music back on and All I Ever Need start playing. I start singing my heart out like a drunk person. I dead love his ugly ass but don't wanna be with him. Some what.
LilLoaf: In My Feelings Sippin' & Smokin' ❤
Lizzy calls me. "Talk to me." I said. "Hi babe." Durk said. "Why you calling my phone still Derrick?" I asked. "I wanna talk to you." He said. "I'm listening." I rolled my eyes in my head. "I love you." He said and I hung up. Im not in the mood for that love shit. I'm good. I texted Lizzy. Me: When you coming back I need my keys!
Lizzy: In a few! I swear.
Me: Okay.
I was finish drinking and smoking I went to the bed and laid down. Next thing you know I was sleep.
DURK P.O.V
"What if she woke?" Lizzy asked. "She can't smoke and drink and stay up. She always go to sleep." I whispered back as we went in her house. We went in her room and she was knocked out on the bed. I placed her gifts wrapped up on the floor. I wanted to just lay with my baby but I decided against it. Ima let her sleep. And whatever she do with the gifts she do. I left out the house and went back to Dthang. "You really like her bro and I like that you feel that way about her." Dthang said. "Yeah I guess. She got her ways but you know. I learned how to get over shit like that. That's my baby." I smiled. "Look at you. What if you found out she cheating on you? What you gonna do?" He asked. "Ima dub her. Just because I love her Lil ass does not mean I'll be dumb for her. And its not like I can't call bitches bro." I shrugged. "Just making sure you still good. Even though I know she not cheating on you. She love you too nigga. I'm trying to get like y'all." He laughed. "Goals." I laughed with him. "And not only because ya cute. Its the shit like she got you going back to school and you got a job. Look at you. Mommy couldn't even get you to do none of that." He said. "And it was her, but then again it wasn't because I really thought about Angelo and was like I have to get my shit together and then that's when her persuading me came in. That's my little shawty tho." I smiled. "Yeah Deja my son. We still be talking. She be texting my phone and shit. We be chatting." He said. "That's wassup. Lil bitch blocked my number." We laughed walking into the house. I didn't feel no way about Deja and Dthang texting because that's one nigga who won't cross me. That brother shit means something when it comes to us. I called Nikki. "Hello?" She answered. "Where my son? Why you ain't bring him here?" I asked rolling up a blunt. "Because I want him to open his eyes here and then Ina bring him to your house. Is that alright?" She asked. "I guess Nikki. But I wanna wake up to my son here on Christmas too." I said. "He's going to be there Durk. Don't worry." She said. "Okay thank you." I said. "No problem." And we hung up. I was dozing off after the blunt. Last thing I knew I was listening to music.
"Say Dada get up." Nikki shook me. I woke up to Angelo all in my face. "Wussup son." I said looking around and stretching. He was cooling with a random toy, shaking it. "Merry Christmas Nikki." I said with my hand out to give her a five. "Don't play with me nigga. You better give me a hug. Or ima violate you." She said and I start laughing. "Yo?" I said to Angelo and he paid me no mind. I got up and gave her a hug and grabbed her ass. "Ya shit getting fat. Stop playing with me." I said and she start laughing. "Bye Durk." She laughed. Then I went and used the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I gave my moms her gifts. "Thank you baby." She smiled ripping off the gift wraps. She was hype. But we always excited about gifts. I brought Tania a bath and body work. She was still sleeping so I just left it in her room. "Lolo come open ya gifts." I said moving all the bags because that was clothes. I let him rip the gifts and Nikki took pictures. He had mad rattles and toys. Regular one year old shit. All this shit gonna be chewed on by his greedy ass. "Nikki I brought you something but if you tell anybody ima really kill you." I said. "Why would I tell anybody?" She smiled. "Because I know how you get when you mad. Bad enough my girl don't trust me and is three quarters through with me. She find out about this I'm done." I said getting the gift. "I'm not gonna tell nobody Durk, I swear." She said so I passed her the gift. She ripped it open and then was hype. "Thank you Durk." She smiled and gave me a big ass hug. "You welcome." I put the bracelet on her. "And its mad cute." She smiled taking a picture of it on her arm. I hope I didn't do the wrong thing. She passed me some money. "Cause I don't know what to get ya spoiled ass." She said. I counted the money and thanked her. "Wussup with the neck?" I asked. "See you always have to ode. Wussup with the head. Head for head I'm with that." She smiled. "You going down first." I said. "Nope. Anyways I don't wanna do nothing like that with you. I'm good." She said checking her phone. "Shut up. And let me get some of that fireeeeeeee." I laughed. "Stop." She laughed. "Bad ass." I picked Angelo up. "Yo why his bad ass broke the cable remote in my house. I had to order a new one." Nikki said checking out his clothes I brought him. "Good boy. No cable and chilling in daddy house right Lo?" I asked and she start laughing. "Shut the fuck up." She said. And I start laughing and playing wit Angelo. "You and Deja really not together?" She asked. "I don't know. Its up to her." I shrugged my shoulders. "Awww Durk in love with somebody." She rubbed my back and here come Dthang with a watch for me. "Thank you bro." I gave him a dap and a hug. I passed him a new Gucci sweater. He left back out. "I have to go see my parents. Can I take him and bring him back?" She asked. "No Nikki. That's a dub." I said. "What you mean? I just want him to pick up the gifts. And ima bring him back." She said. "Aight." I said. She got him dress and left. I was still fake tired so I dozed back off to sleep. "Get up fuck boy!" My bros shook me awake. "Ya niggas annoying." I sat up in my bed. "Nigga go get dress and we gonna get lit its Christmas." Lil Varney said. I got up and grabbed my shit checking my phone and Deja texted me.
MyLove❤: Thank You.
Me: I just woke up. And your welcome, you coming to see me?
MyLove❤: No. I was just saying thank you Durk.
Me: Matter fact, welcome.
I just left it like that I'm not begging for that girl to pull up. I got in the shower and then got out and got dress. I had the fresh cut so it was lit. We went in the hallway and start smoking. I was drinking lean with my bruddas. Some new girls walked in the building. "Wussup shawty? Can I become that pink?" iinky asked. They just continued to laugh. I don't want no new bitches tho. I want my little shawty. I leaned my head down and then I felt somebody knee my arm. "Yo ya niggas play too much." I said still with my head down. "Derrick." Deja said. I looked up and she looked fire. "Wussup?" I smiled. "Let's go." She smiled. "Hold on son. I'm deady." I held her leg. "Dontay what did I tell you?" She said. "Its Christmas." He said. I stood up. "I be back y'all." I said grabbing Deja hand. "My son Durk hype." Rex said. "As he should be." Twin said. And then me and Deja went in the house. "Wussup?" I laid on the bed and she dropped two gifts on me. "Open ya stuff." She said kind of with a attitude. "Can I get a kiss first?" She asked. "Derrick." She said. So I opened the gifts and it was a pS4. With games. "Thank you stink stink." I got up and kissed her. She was fake kissing me. "Whats ya attitude for?" I asked holding her. "Nothing Durk. I don't have a attitude." She semi rolled her eyes. "I haven't seen you in mad long and you blowing mines Deja. I don't wanna fucking argue today." I laid back on my bed. "Stop cursing at me. I'm not them other bitches." She rolled her eyes. "You can leave if you want to Deja. I don't care no more. I won't stop you." I sat up. "I'm just waiting to see ya son and then I'm out." She rolled her eyes. All this time I wanted to see her and she being corny but I don't even care. I got up and here come Nikki and Angelo he was being clingy to his mother. "Yo." I said taking him from her. He whined a little. "Dada missed you." I rubbed his back and kissed his cheeks. "He tired. He was trying to sleep and I'm not letting him." Nikki laughed. She was obviously drunk. "Hi Deja." Nikki hugged her. "Wussup?" Then Deja came and sat on my lap and start playing with Angelo. I should push her lil stupid ass off me. "Dada a dummy right? And we gonna kick his butt tomorrow." She spoke in baby language. "Say nooooo." Nikki said and Deja grilled her. "So maybe we gotta beat mommy butt too right?" Deja asked and we laughed. "He been kicking my ass all day. Durk tell ya son I will kick his ass." She showed us marks on her body. "Yeahhh LoLo. Get pay back fo dada. And beat Deja ass too. She moving funny." I said. "That's why I'm not spending the night duhh." She still played with him and he was smiling. "Tell her you not leaving." I put my hands in my pants. "Move your hands." She said. "No." I said. "Yes cause you gonna try to touch me or ya son with ya hands and you touching on yourself." She said rolling her eyes up. "That's my son. I can touch him." Durk said. "No your not Durk." Nikki said. "Ya can't beat me." I laughed. "Who's playing with him?" Deja said getting off me and picking me up off the bed and pushing me to the bathroom. "You need help washing ya hands too?" She asked. "Yeah." I said so once she came in the bathroom I closed the door. "What's ya attitude? And what I told you about that shit?" I asked. "Excuse me." She said trying to move me out the way. "Stop!" I yelled at her and she start laughing and pulled out her phone texting. "Stop playing with me." I said. "Shhh." She said. "Stop playing with me before I violate you. I'm with some clown ass nigga. I'm coming soon have my cup ready and my weed rolled." She sent a voice note. "Who that?" I asked. "My frienddddd." She said annoyed so we left the bathroom. Nikki was phone cuffing some nigga. I was about to lay down but Deja pulled me. "Did I say you can lay down?" She asked. "Stop. Talk to your friend the hell." I said and she hugged my waist. "I missed you babe." She said kissing my neck. "You was just being mad mean to me." I pouted. "Cause you was talking mad shit and drop kicking my door. I'm not gonna be on ya body." She held my neck with one arm and start taking pictures with the other. "But I don't want you being mean to me no more." I held her waist. "I won't gimme kiss." And we start kissing. I missed my baby ode. "Lo Lo." I start playing with him. Nikki left so me and Deja washed him up and fed him he was sleeping in seconds. We start cooling and talking about our longggggg week. "I missed you ode stink." I kissed her again.
Vote
Comment
Share