Shopping...

DURK P.O.V   
"Babe I want to wear blue. You can wear white " I said seeing a fire royal blue suit. "Babe I don't want to wear blue on graduation." Deja whined but I didn't care. This my graduation too. "You got the skin for royal blue. And Angelo in the house waiting for me." I said grabbing the suit up. It's was eight o'clock she is not finding shit at this time of night. "So if I don't find nothing blue tomorrow with Lizzy I'm wearing white." She said to see if I cared but I don't. "But try to find something blue. Don't go with the first thing you see white." I said paying for my shit. "I won't." She said. I already know she has a little attitude because she wanted to wear yellow but I'm not a girl. Girls wear yellow. Not boys. I agreed to the yellow because I already knew it wasn't going to be no good yellow suits. We left the store and Lil Varney had the car waiting for us. His mans got a little car or whatever. We got in. "We got to ya house?" Varney asked. "Babe you coming to my house or going home?" I asked. "Home." She said never taking her eyes off her phone. "So drop her off home and we can go where ever." I said not even feeding into her argument. "You have graduation rehearsal tomorrow Derrick." Deja said. "I'll be there." I said. "That's you, it don't even matter." She said getting out the car. I followed her. "What's ya problem?" I asked. "Nothing Derrick." She rolled her eyes. "Deja if you want me to take the suit back I will. I don't want to argue with you or none of that. I'll take it back tomorrow morning." I said. "Durk you can keep your suit I really don't care. I don't have a attitude. I just want to go lay down in my house and dont speak to nobody." She rolled her eyes again. "Aight later." I said trying to give her a hug and a kiss but she gave me a side hug and went in her house. Fuck her. I went in the car. "What's wrong in paradise now?" Lil Varney asked. "Nothing really, she gonna be aight." I said keeping them out my business. We went to the hood and everybody was cooling in the hallway. "Why ya in the hallway?" I asked. "Mommy on her bullshit. You know when she get mad she start the sub throwing shit." Dthang said and I laughed because I knew exactly what he was talking about. "Just come in and blast the music. The cops keep circling the block." I warned them. "Man fuck twelve." iinky said. "Fuck twelve until you in twelve custody, wanting everybody to say free chief wuk til we see chef wuk." Twin said. And we all went in the house. "Clean up y'all mess. I'm not no one slave." She slammed the door. I went and sat down. "Don't you have graduation rehearsal tomorrow?" Lil Varney asked. "Yeah at twelve." I said. "I'm proud of you bro because you didn't have to do it. And you did." Rex said giving me a five. "Ya should do it. It's dead not hard. No homo." I said and they start saying excuses. I know that's all bull shit tho. I went and showed my mom's my suit and stuff. "Look ma." I said laying it out. "Who picked it Deja? Because you have no taste and this something I would've picked." She said smiling. "No I did. She wanted me to wear yellow or white with her but I found my suit first." I smiled. "Want me to iron it and hang it up for you?" She asked. "Please?" I asked and she laughed. "Still my baby boy." She rubbed my head and got up. I went back to my room. We was talking. I smoked one blunt and went to sleep.
"Durk its time to go to rehearse." My mom said excited I love to make my momma proud. I got up and hopped in the shower. I washed up three times and got out. I'm not trying to be late. I did all my hygiene things and start getting dress. I checked my phone and Deja called me once and texted me.
MyLove❤: I started with you yesterday for no reason you know I love your kisses and hugs. I just wanted you to wear yellow so bad because that's my favorite color and I was being selfish. It's your graduation too babe. And I just want to remind you how proud I am of you and how proud you should be of yourself. I love you and have a good day. I hope I can find something blue. I'm sorry for yesterday. I love you and if you mad at me I'll understand why. I was being a brat. But that's because you molded me into this way. Everything I want you get for me and everything I need you make sure I have. But sorry for being a spoiled ass. I love you stink stink ❤ UsNeverThem
Me: I wish I would've seen this last night I probably would've came and cuddled with you last night. I missed and and wanted to hold you but since you was mad I decided to leave you alone. But I LOVE YOU WAYYYY MORE. And thank you for believing in me when I didn't believe in myself. I hope I'm seeing you today. And babe you can wear whatever you want to wear. And it's always UsNeverThem❤
MyLove❤: Call me in about ten minutes please?
Me: Okay.