Chapter 6

BEEP. BEEP. Every two seconds my phone was buzzing with tweets. Before mine and Nialls relationship or as we are now called "Kiall" I was the unpopular girl who stalked One Direction. But ever since that night at the cinema, I have turned into the girl I never thought I would! People at school have taken it pretty well too, my friends keep asking me for his number and stuff which is kinda annoying but I can live with it.

    My life has completely changed since dating him. Not only am I dating the most gorgeous guy in the entire universe, but I have so much attention and now I can hardly go out anywhere with Niall. I mean it's nice when fans come up to us and ask us for pictures and stuff but it's not so nice when you find an article online about roumers that I'm pregnent or cheating on Niall. 

    Anyway, back to twitter. As I said my phone has been buzzing non stop with tweets from fans. Most of them are quite nice such as awe! you and Niall make such a cute couple! and I have even seen #Kiall trending! It's quite unbelievable to be honest. But not all of them are nice.

    One morning when I woke up for school I was checking twitter as I usually do and I was just casually scrolling through twitter when I saw a load of tweets that I had never seen before. Hate tweets. I was pretty certain that I was going to get some but not this bad. People were telling me to die and break up with Niall because he is too good for me. 

    Later on after school I met up with Niall in secret at a small cafe on my street. obviously we did see some fans and a couple of people with cameras but nothing major. So I decided to tell him.

"Niall..." I said

"Yes princess?" He replied with a loving look on his face.

"I think I'm getting some hate on twitter" I sort of mumbled. Niall just sat there with his head in his hands muttering things to himself.

"Niall? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I knew this would happen! Why do our fans have to make these comments!" He raged. At this point I was really worried and doubting if I should of even told him.

"It's okay, I can cope with it!" I said, trying to calm him down. He sighed and took my hand whilst staring into my eyes.

"I just don't want my baby to get hurt, thats all" he said quietly whilst still looking straight into my eyes. I blushed slightly and looked down.

"Don't worry Niall" I smiled trying to reassure him. "It's only a couple of tweets"

"Okay" He said. Letting go of my hand. Gently, He moved closer to me, leaning over the table. My only reaction was to move in closer to him. He closed his beautiful blue eyes closed as his arms wrapped around my waist. His lips touched mine once again and it was just like the first time he kissed me underneath the stars. I held my arms around his neck as he pulled away and hugged me.

"I don't want anyone ruining our relationship" He quietly spoke. I had no other words to say, I was well and truely speechless. So I just tried to enjoy our time together whilst it lasted.