Chapter 1

It was a calm Friday afternoon. The tension was rising in the classroom as the clock was ticking down to the end of school. I couldn't wait for the summer holidays. Not just because of the weather, oh no. Unlike any other normal teenage girl, I was looking forward to the hours that I was going to spend alone in my bedroom stalking one direction on twitter, tumblr, facebook and any other social media websites I could find. Stalking was a bit of a harsh word. I like to call it obsessively fan-girling over one direction. I'm normal I swear. 

    "Katie!?" Mr Jones shouted in my face.

"Do you know the capital city of Australia?" Startled I looked around the room hoping somebody would mouth me the answer. 

"err" I replied, trying to waste some time. 

"Maybe you should spend less time daydreaming and more time taking notes." He was right; I spend so much time these days dreaming about some fantasy that I have in my head that one day Niall Horan will rescue me from this lifeless school and fall in love with me. It's a load of nonsense I know but you never know miracles do happen. 

    Suddenly, just when Mr Jones was about to send me out, the bell rang. Everyone flew out of their seats and ran for the door leaving me standing there with papers flying in my face.

"I suggest before coming back next term, you screw your head on" Rolling my eyes I followed the crowd and ran to catch up with my best mate.

"and less of your cheek miss" Ugh, I hate geography.

    Home at last. As soon as I got in, I ran up to my freakishly tidy bedroom and logged staight onto facebook. I wasn't surprised to see that I only had 1 notification. I guess you could say that I'm not the most popular girl ever. In fact I'm far from it. Anyway, turns out that that 1 notification was a  message from my friend Rebecca. She told me to check twitter as soon as possible.

    Immedietly, I opened up twitter to see @onedirection had posted a new tweet. This is what Rebecca must of been talking about. I sat there staring at the screen for goodness knows how long untill I finally let out a scream. 

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed, running downstairs to tell my parents.

"What is it now Katie, is that boyband of yours splitting up" My father said in the most akward tone.

"No!" I said in descust "One direction are having a meet and greet down in the town centre next week!"

"Thats nice honey" My mum said as she walked into the living room carrying a bundle of washing.

"Can I get tickets...PLEEEEEEEEEASE!" I begged.

"We will see" My mum stated calmly. That seemed to be my mums answer to everything. 

    At this particular moment in time my heart was beating like never before. I couldn't believe that I could actually have the chance to meet the one direction! Who wouldn't want that.

  After a couple of hours on tumblr, i relentlessly turned my laptop off and traipsed my lazy bum downstairs for food. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to go to the meet and greet so I tried not to get my hopes up high.

"Whats going on?" I asked as I saw my mother and father on the laptop.

"You will have to wait and see" Father replied. 

    Walking in to the kitchen with a slightly confused look on my face, I suddelnly remembered that you could buy the tickets online. Prehaps my dearest parents were concidering buying tickets.

"Hmm.." I said a loud as I walked back into the living room (I think I looked like a bit of a geisha girl because I was doing my fan-girl walk) 

"Sit down Katie" My mother said in her excited tone. "I think it's time that you deserve a treat." 

"Go on" I gestured, predicting what they were going to say.

"Wednesday of next week is it?" 

"THANKYOU!" I screamed like a headless chicken. I was going to meet One Direction.! Better still, I was going to meet Niall Horan.