Chapter 4

"You look amazing" Niall said with a cheeky grin on his face.

"You don't look half bad yourself" I laughed, still curious about where he was going to take me.

    It was the most beautiful evening, the stars were twinkling in the jet black sky and it was so silent,the only sound was Niall's seducing irish accent and the sound of my own shy mumble. Excitedly, he lead me up a steep narrow path, leading to a grassy hill. Letting go of my arm, Niall ran up to the top of the hill and I slowly followed. My jaw dropped. I had never seen the most perfect weay to spent  date. There ontop of a hill was a blanket with a picnic basket. 

"Come and sit down" Said Niall. Still shocked, I sat down on the blanket oppsit niall and he opened the picnic basket to reveal a bundle of food. I was speechless. This night couldn't be more perfect.

"So" said niall once again. "What do you think? A special date for my special princess"

"Oh Niall, I love it!" I couldn't stop my self from blushing. 

    As the night went on, we sat on the blanket and tucked in to the wonderfull meal that Niall had prepared us. We chatted for longer than it seemed, talking about how much I loved one direction and how I fell in love with Niall the minute I saw him. I was so full up from the food, so full in fact that I was about to burst! 

    Suddenly Niall got out his guitar and started playing a sweet melody.

"I wrote this song for you" He said over the sound of the music.

"When I first layed eyes on you, I knew we were ment to be" he sung. Tears began forming in my eves, it was so beautiful; Niall truely did treat me like his princess. 

    I clapped my hands as I wiped a tear from my cheek.

"That was amazing Niall" I managed to say, trying to hide the lump in my throat.

"hey, what are you crying for?" He said as he came closer to me.

"I loved it so much, no guy has ever done this for me before" 

"After all" He moved even closer to me so his arm brushed againt mine. "you are my princess" he whispered in my ear. He turned to face me and held me in his arms. Gently, he closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Sparks flew. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he held me even tighter. 

"I love you Niall" I whispered.

"I love you to Katie" 

    It was getting late and Niall and I were wrapped up in a blanket, laying next to each other underneath the stars. He cuddled into me as if we had known each other for years, this night was magical. My head was on Niall's chest and he held me tight in his arms.

    How did this happen? It was like trying to find the missing piece of a puzzle. Something just didnt seem right. Last week I was sitting at home on my laptop living the life of an average teenager and now I'm dating Niall Horan. 

"I better be going, thanks for the date" I smiled as I got up from the blanket. Niall quickly turned to face me with a slight look of dissapointment on his face.

"So I guess were dating then" He shyly said

"I guess" I pecked his cheek and told him I would be in touch as I walked away. This was magic.