Chapter 2

"Were like NA NA NA then were like YEAH YEAH YEAH" I sung at the top of my voice as we made our way to the town centre. I decided to wear the t-shirt that I bought at their concert with some skinny jeans  for my first impression. My heart was beating even more now than it did when I actually received the tickets! Just to think that I was going to meet Niall Horan! 

    The car pulled up outside Waterstones and to my surprise there was only a small crowd of girls! I ran out of the car as fast as I could to find Rebecca. 

"Oh my god!! I am so excited!!" she screamed in my ear. 

"Just try not to deafen me okay?" I laughed. as we got our first glimpse of the boys. A strange sensation took over my body as I saw Niall's stormy ocean blue eyes. My heart pounded as his eyes met with mine through the crowd. It felt as if there was nobody else and it was just us. I could feel the chemistry between us. He smiled at me cheekily and I akwardly smiled back.

    All of a sudden a very large tall man stood in front of me and rudely asked for our tickets. I handed them over as quickly as possible but it wasn't quick enough, Niall had turned away and was talking to another girl. My heart sunk like the titanic but I tried to stay positive.

  It was my turn. I slowly approached the table where Niall was sitting.

"Hi babe" He said seductively as we made eye contact once again. 

"Hi" I shyly said. Niall was even more beautiful than I had ever imagined, his blonde quiff was so handsom with his brown roots. I must of looked so small compared to him, after all I am only 5"1. He put his hand on my chin and lifted my head slowly. He leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"Your beautiful" I couldn't help but go bright red like a tomato. I could of just died then and there. He thought I was beautiful! "I think your really pretty" He continued. I couldn't contain my excitement!

    Unexpectedly, a small piece of paper was thrusted into my hand. 

"Ring me" He whispered once more pulling me closer. slowly, his lips made contact with my cheek and he kissed me. Sprks flew, even though it was just a peck on the cheeck, it felt like something special.

"I shall never forget this moment" I akwardly said to him as he let go of me. 

    Time passed by and I had got my CD signed and had had a picture taken. However I still had one  irreplaceble memory. I haden't had a chance to look at the piece of paper that Niall gave me earlier. So I took this chance to peek at it as I stood in the doorway of the shop waiting for my mum to pick me up. 

"Whats that?" Rebecca said creeping up behind me.

"Nialls phone number!" I squealed quietly. She just stood there staring at me, speecheless.

"hellooo?" I said, waving my hand infront of her face. 

"How on earth did you get that!?" She shouted. I told her to keep her mouth shut as I explained what had happened. She found it hard to believe, she wasn't the only one.