prank war bring it on little boys

Start from the beginning

"NO DON'T SIT THERE!" they both screamed everyone looked at them a bit confused.

"Now why wouldn't you want him sit there boys?" I smirked they both looked at each other trying come up with a lie and quickly.

"Boys you are not using one of your pranks on Elizabeth. RIght." Molly was staring at them with death glare.

"Of course not." Fred said staring at table. I giggled.

After dinner it was time for my prank. I placed a misotole by the twins room. I was standing there waiting for them. Then they looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"WHat's that by on our door?" Fred asked

"I believe that's a mistole. If I am correct that means since Elizabeth is under it she has to kiss us." Geroge said with a smirk on his face.

"I guess I have no choice." I sighed when they came closer towards me I smiled. "The both of you have to kiss me on the cheek first though."

"Perfectly fine with us." George said with huge grin on there face when they got closer to my cheek.

 I ducked down quickly and there lips kissed each other they both looked horrified. They kept trying move apart from each but it wasn't working. I laughed like a mad woman my stomach started hurting because I was laughing so hard. I started to come down my laughter so i can explain to the boys what I did to them.

"I charmed the mistole so that anyone that kisses under it. There lips would be stuck to the person they are kissing. It will last two hours then it will ware off." I couldn't help but smile they glared at me.

"Why were you-" Charlie stopped himself from saying anything when he saw his brother locking lips.

"BLOODY HELL YOU TWO ARE SNOGGING EACH OTHER!!!!" Charlie screamed I started laughing again the twins cheeks were turning a rosey color red.

"WHat's with all the...." Percy looked at his brothers and turned away. Well it looks like I win this bet. I walked downstairs with huge grin on my face. I went into living room and I saw Snape, Molly, and Arthur all talking to each other.

"Well thank you so much for getting us gifts Severus. I never expected to get anything from you." Molly said with a smile on her face.

She may think it from the kindness of his heart but I knew the real reason was for his Fire Whiskey. I  giggled and all there heads turn towards me. Snape was glaring at me probably still sour about me taking his whiskey oh well he will get over it.

"Hello, Professor SNape so nice to see you." I said with a smile he rolled his eyes.

"Since it is late and you even said you will be coming early in the morning. Why not sleep here?" Arthur has a huge grin on his face. I rolled my eyes knowing Snape he is going say no.

"I can no-" Molly cut him off right away.

"you will be staying. Must I tie you down to keep you hear. You can sleep in our guest room it's next to Ginny;s room." she said with a smile on her face. My smile dropped I was sleeping in her room since ron and her both decided to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas.

"I would obey her Severus that look on her face says she not kidding." Arthur snorted Snape sighed he knew as well Molly is not a woman to mess with.

Severus POV

I just came to drop off the bloody gifts now I am stuck here. Everyone went to bed but I was reading a book this is bloody annoying. I heard a knock on my door who could it beat. All the Weasley's should be a sleep by now. I got out of the bed I was just wearing my silk pajama pants and no shirt. I do have muscles but my coat makes me look then makes me enemies think of me as weak. Until, they really see how powerful I am. When I opened the door I saw Elizabeth with two gifts in her hands.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping Miss Williams?" I asked her I see her mouth opened in surprise. I wonder what is wrong with her. "Is there anything wrong? Your mouth looks like it's about to drop on the floor." she started to blush I smirked as I realized the reason why her mouth was almost on floor was because of me.

"I came here to give you your gifts and your fire whiskey." she gained back her composure.

"Thank you but I will give you your gift Christmas morning." I told her she tried to give me a puppy look.

"But I gave your gift early you should do the same for me." I felt a smile on my face and shook my head.

"No you will get your gift in the morning just like everyone else." truthfully I am just hoping I give her a better give then everyone else.

"fine you win." she sighed. " I am really happy you came though." she smiled at me.

"You should get your rest so in the morning you can open your gifts." I wipped the smile from my face I have to keep my guard up.

"Okay good night Severus. Please get some rest as well." she smiled at me once more then turned and left.

I closed the door I can not let this girl get to me like this. Once, we get back to Hogwarts I am going back to my cold hearted self. I am going to at least to try not to ruin her break for her. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. Usually I can't sleep right away but after seeing Elizabeth's smile it seems to have relaxed me for some unknown reason...

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE SO I KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THE STORY OR NOT :)