Chapter 13: The News

Start from the beginning

Camp Jupiter also have moved closer, like 5 minutes close to us. It took years to get everything but it did happen. The Gods have widened the barrier so we could just walk over any time we want.

We're now included in the Summer and Winter solstice meeting with the Gods to report and such.

It has been 50 long years.

Suddenly, two weak flashes of light brought me out of my reverie. Poseidon and Hades appeared in their throne looking tired.

Next, Zeus' voice thundered around the place. "First things first,"

'I'm the realest' Percy would've commented. I shook my head mentally to remove the thought in my head.

"Does anyone have news on my nephews?" Zeus asked, "Lord Underwood? Anything?"

Grover stood up, his horns bigger and his hooves too. He has a slight beard now too. Him and Juniper are still growing strong as ever. He's now the Lord of the Wild, and has been busy looking for Nico and Percy while resturing the Wild.

Grover bowed, "I'm afraid not, sir." He answered stuttering only slightly.

"Hunters? Anything from Percy or Nico or this Dark Echo?"

Thalia stepped ahead and shook her head, "No, father. Dark Echo disappeared a few days after we captured him and was never seen again."

A collective dejected sigh is heard all around while Timothy snorted. "Why do you need them for? They're losers. You got me! I'm the best demigod there ever is!"

I rolled my eyes, seriously? This guy has the ego that no one can compare. When Percy disappeared, Iris showed us what really happened and such, what he did the labors for the Gods so that we can have a peaceful life made everyone cry and more determine to find him.

Hestia's fire grew larger and more angrier. She's given the throne too. "You have no right to say that!" she burst out.

"You are weak and pathetic. I do not care if you're my brother's son. You can barely defeat a monster. What have you done for the world in your good for nothing life? None. Percy and Nico saved the world, twice. How many wars have you fought? How many battles and quest have you won? Nothing. Did you ever do something for your camp? No. You might've manage to fool the gods and the campers but not me. I don't throw people away just because they're no shining anymore." We all flinched. This is the most Hestia has spoken and the angriest I've ever seen her.

"You, Timothy are nothing. So, I suggest you better shut that big mouth of yours and turn down your galaxy size ego before I do something you won't like."

She sat down on her throne with a huff, the fire lowering down going back to the original size.

Everyone fell into a stunned silence. Timothy looked scared for dear life as he should be.

"Anyway, I have terrible news for everyone." Zeus continued grimly. "There is another way coming." Gasp escaped from everyone.

"Who is it?" Artemis asked.

"The Giant and the Titans have come back, they're joined forces. They are with Gaea and Erebus."

"We've defeated them before, surely we could do it again." Piper said.

Athena's lips tightened, "Yes, but my calculation shows that we have a slim chance. They are stronger than before and with another primordial at their side, the Darkness no less is a whole nother thing."

"Then...." Jason trailed off, unable to voice out the question we are all thinking. 'How are we going to win?'

Hades spoke up, surprisingly. "I have enlisted for Chaos' help."

We all turned to him, wide eyed.

"What did you say?" Zeus inquired, dragging his words slowly.

"We can't win unless we have help." Hades continued. "I asked for Chaos' help."

"What did he say?" Hermes questioned.

"He said he's going to come today, I don't know when."

Just on the right time, a swirling purple with black and white dots appeared and out step a man with raven black hair.

My heart thumped in anticipation only to be deflated when it's someone else. He has black eyes and white dots which I realized are stars. He wears some sort of crossover with a clothes and armor.

The Gods kneeled down after a moment of stunned silence and hesitation at seeing the creator of the universe in front of us. We followed not a moment too soon.

"Rise." Chaos said firmly and so we did, sitting back down on our chairs. His eyes glancing at each of us, scanning stopping at Poseidon and narrowing his eyes before turning to Zeus. "I am Chaos, as you already know. Hades had asked me for help and I am here to tell you that I accept."

"Thank you, Lord Chaos." Athena said. "May I ask, who you are sending?"

"My son, who is the commander, and the leaders for the sections. If I could convince him that is."

"If not?"

"Then I shall send someone else."

"Is that all who you're sending?" Ares asked.

"Yes." Chaos replied, "The leaders are beyond strong and my son is just right next to mine."

Timothy all of a sudden said, "You don't look like much! I'm strong too, I should be admitted." He just can't keep his trap shut can he?

Chaos glared at him, and snapped his fingers. I watched him flail around, touching his mouth which is shut tight. The campers stifled a laughter, "Hestia and my son are right. You are weak and has the size of a galaxy ego. I watch actions, not words, you stupid boy. Disrespect me again and I will not hesitate to send you into Tartarus or worse, the Void. By the way, you have to have mine and the commander's approval to join which you'll never get." Chaos turned to everyone with a measured cold look, "They will arrive within two days time or less. Be prepared." 

~

This is a pretty short chapter and I'm sorry but hey, look on the bright side: this chapter means that it's coming. Next chapter, actually. 

Anyway, quite a successful day. I've updated The Betrayed Prince and I've published another story. (Whoo, give it up for the segway.Lol) 

As I've mentioned, I've published another story which is about Loki Laufeyson. XD Please check it out! *puppy eyes* The name is: The Angel of The Mischief. 

So, what'd you think of this chapter? Boring? Annoying? Meh? 

I'd love to hear what you think, comment and vote! 

Thank you so much! I love you guys, so much! 

~Leannexo

P.S: I feel guilty that I haven't been dedicating chapters. I mean, I'd like to do something for my readers, you know?