ITMOWYSN- 11

Depuis le début

Holy crap, still 'the doctor'? I didn't even know the guy's name and I was going gay for him!

"What?" I slowly rotated to face him again, my face probably beet red.

"I need to get rid of stress, too." Pulling me back towards him, he ripped at my belt as I ripped at his shirt. What was happening to me?

I ignored that thought as it went through my mind, because I wanted this right now. I needed it.

Breaking away from our hot kiss, I gasped at him.

"What's your name? I'm Hunter."

"Axel Dawson. Pleased to meet you." We both laughed softly as we pressed our naked bodies against one another.

The naughty thrill I felt roll through my body made me positive that I was making the right decision.

"I've never done this. Kissed a guy." I motioned to Axel's body.

He grinned at me, kissing me hard.

"That means I get to be a first on a lot of things, right?"

Nodding, I pulled him back to kiss me again. Backing towards the bed, he fell on top of me.

I could feel his... um, erection against my thigh, and I moaned in pleasure. Even though I was totally against gayness, this didn't count. I was just experimenting. Right?

All rational thought fled my mind as Axel kissed my chest, running his hot tongue down over my hard nipple. Swirling and sweeping, he licked his way down to where I needed him most.

He took me into his mouth, and my whole body stiffened. Just as stiff as what was in his mouth.

Ack. Quinn humor.

I could feel the waves of pleasure starting to shoot through my body, and I made Axel stop.

"My turn." I went down on him, nearly swallowing him whole at once. I almost choked before my throat adjusted to his er, abnormally large member.

His taste rocketed through my mind, and I realized, that despite my diversions, that I loved the taste of him.

I heard a growl, and his hands were in my hair, holding me as he thrust into my mouth.

I yanked away, not wanting him to finish in my mouth.

Also not wanting to offend him, I wrapped my hand around him.

"How does this work, exactly?" I felt his hot breath on my neck, and I tried to concentrate.

"Turn over. Or turn me over, you pick." I didn't exactly understand, so I just turned over.

"Relax."

I tried, and felt him massaging my ass, before pushing himself a bit inside me. A tearing pain ripped through me, before Axel froze.

A few minutes later, he started moving again, and this time, I felt pleasure rippling through me.

"What is happening? What's going on?" I didn't know what these feelings were; they were different than any I'd felt before.

When I'd come before, the feelings came from the back of my spine, shooting and rippling forward. Never spreading to encompass my whole body. Not like this.

I came, my seed shooting onto the sheets of the hospital bed we lay on. Axel stiffened behind me, and shoved into me once more before his hot sperm spilled into me.

We lay there for what seemed like forever, catching our breath and just holding each other.

I finally understood why Quinn loved Heath so much.

A while later, Axel had to leave, but he kissed me passionately and promised he'd be back.

I sighed, rolling back on the still-damp bed. I think... I think I was in love. It was better, more real that it'd ever been with Dawn.

Shit.

Dawn.

What was I going to do about her? I couldn't follow Heath's terms, couldn't live with her for a month. I wanted her and the baby to live a good life, but I couldn't pretend.

The door slammed open again, and I bolted upright.

"Hunter. Dawn's gone. She's just gone!" Axel looked freaked out, and it took me a whole minute to react.

"Gone?!"

* * *

(Present Time)

(Quinn's POV)

"Do we get to go see Gwennie? Please, Heath?" I really wanted to go see my niece soon, and Heath was being all negative and shit.

"Quinn, if you want to go see her, just go. You do not have to take me with you." Heath snapped at me.

"But I want you to come!" I whined at him.

The glare he shot at me made me shut up.

Growling, I went to the kitchen. Grabbing a piece of bread, I went upstairs and locked our bedroom door.

I heard Heath march up the stairs, probably intending to apologize or screw me or something. Ugh.

Heath swore as he realized he was locked out.

"Quinn Thorne. Open the damn door. Now." He demanded harshly.

"No. I don't wanna."

"Open the fucking door!" I jumped as he shouted at me; he'd never been like that with me before.

My eyes started watering. I'd really pissed him off this time. I wasn't opening that door so I could get beaten. Lord knows I knew how that felt. It wasn't an experience I wanted to repeat.

I tried to hold back the loud sobs coming from my chest, but one escaped.

Heath went silent outside, before spitting out more hurtful words.

"Why do you always have to be so damn immature?! I hate when you do that. Grow up and open the fucking door!" He roared at me and I ran into the bathroom.

"Screw you, Heath Devereaux!" I spat his name out; he hated his last name. "I hate you!"

* * *

A/N: O__O don't shoot. They had a fight. I just hope they make up!! DX But Hunter has discovered his better half!!:D

Vote, comment, fan:)