13 *you're okay

*trigger warning,, vomit?? idk*

💚Emerald💚

The night was pretty good, with Joe and Casper, they taught me how to play their favourite video games, at one point Joe started playing a horror game, but then Dan called and when Casper picked up he must've heard the loud jump scare and Joe screaming like a baby because he started shouting 'what the fuck that was', But Casper only said 'don't swear in front of your 13 year old daughter' and hung up.

Joe turned off the game and he and Casper started laughing hysterically.
"Dan worries about you too much!" Joe laughed, "anyway.... Crap. They're gonna be back in 10 minutes... They told me you had to be asleep before they came back-" Joe explained before pausing when he heard a car pull up, obviously being Dan and Phil.
"No time to run to your room, jump on the couch, you fell asleep there!" He whispered, I obeyed but tried not to laugh while pretending to be asleep, but I was actually so tired that as soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep immediately.

"Bye guys!" I heard Casper say.
"Bye Emerald!" Joe said softly, before the door shut behind them.

"Well at least they didn't break anything." Phil said.
"They seemed to break out daughter." Dan chuckled and seemed to be walking over to where I was, he sat down next to me, Phil did too and kissed me on the forehead. I opened my eye and looked at them and smiled when they saw me.

"Hi sleepy head..." Dan whispered.
"How was your sleep, adorable?" Phil asked, stroking my hair.
"Short..." I said, leaning my head on whoever was there and that was Phil's shoulder, then my head couldn't stay there long so I managed to then lean on his chest and fall deeply asleep.
"Phillip, you lucky biach." Was the last thing I heard before I fell into a well needed deep sleep.

💋Brooklyn💋

I walked into the apartment at about 10:30am with my bag that I had from my sleepover with my friends at Ashley's, she's such a slut but I still enjoyed it all the while, I used the keys to open the door as I waved off May and her mum from taking me here.

"I'm home!" I said walking into the house but immediately saw the three, Dan, Phil and Emerald lying in the couch together, I sighed to myself, glaring at the sleeping Emerald.

"Stealing my life again, are we, Em?" I growled under my breath, I took out my phone and checked the time. 10:35. Great. I stomped over to my room as loud as I could just to try and wake them up, I don't know why, it does sound dickish but I started to jump up and down in the hallway, causing Miss Claudberry (the cranky old woman who lives underneath us) started shouting to shut the hell up.

"Brooklyn?!" I heard Dan say at the doorway. I turned and saw him.
"Dan! Hey! I'm back!" I said.
"Was that you?!" He asked, completely ignoring what I said.
"Maybe but-" I started.
"Are you trying to wake everyone in the building?! And get us kicked out?!" He hissed.
"I'm sorry, I just-" I began, quietly before Dan sighed.
"C'mon, I'll make some breakfast since we're all up anyway." Dan chucked, switching moods entirely and putting his arm around me.

"So how was your sleepover, Brook?" Dan asked while starting to prepare pancakes for us all.
"Yeah, was it good?" Phil asked, standing next to me and kissing me on the cheek.

That's what I like, them giving me attention and love.
"Yeah it was great." I smiled. There was a small pause, I knew they wanted me to asked how Emerald was when me and them were gone. "So how was Emerald?" I asked.

"Good! Joe and Casper came over and looked after her." Phil said.
"I'm pretty surprised that they didn't burn the house down to be honest." Dan laughed, I giggled a little.
"Do me a favour, Brook and go get your sister, the pancakes are nearly done." Dan said, eyes still on the pancakes, I frowned and rolled my eyes but went into the living room to find Emerald lying asleep on the couch.

"Hey, sleeping ugly, breakfast is ready." I said, throwing a DVD case at her, it only landed on her head and surely didn't hurt her but it did make her jump and start breathing heavily, to put it simply, the looked extremely terrified, I raised my eyebrows.

"Calm down, creep, it was only a DVD. It's not gonna kill you, it be ironic if it was Death Note though." I said, walking into the kitchen again, still worried but knowing she had panic attacks before. But a panic attack wouldn't have done that? Right?

"She coming?" Phil asked.
"Yeah," I replied, she walked in as I noticed a red mark on her cheek. I didn't do that.. Did I?

"Hi Em!" Dan said before kissing her cheek, Emerald flinched a little as Dan kissed her marked cheek, she flinched a little but clearly tried to shake her pain off. She seemed emotionless at the table.

"Anyway! Pancakes!" Phil said smiling, "made specifically by our one special chef... Dan Lester!" Phil laughed and Dan bowed comically.
I laughed a little and looked over at Emerald who looked really queasy and pretty faint.

Dan put a pancake in front of all of our plates.
"Bon appetéit!" Dan smiled and started to dig in, and so did Phil and so did I, Emerald didn't.

"Emerald? Are you sure you're okay?" Phil asked, Emerald suddenly started to breath heavily then quickly ran out of the room, into the bathroom and I think I heard her throw up. Dan and Phil followed her, worryingly.

"Emerald!" Dan cried, I walked into the bathroom to see Emerald leaning over the toilet, after throwing up, she was now coughing out blood, she looked awful.

"You're okay sweetie..." Phil mumbled, rubbing Emeralds back and once she stopped throwing up, she immediately fainted.

"Oh my god!" Dan cried, she was lain on the floor, Phil then picked her up and placed her on the couch and covered her up with a blanket.

Well shit.

-

Welll im probably gonna keep everything else about the other chapters but edit it and make it better!